I dare you to give me ONE reason why they won't fuck up the FFVII remake because so far everything we've seen indicates...

I dare you to give me ONE reason why they won't fuck up the FFVII remake because so far everything we've seen indicates they will.
See that dude on the right? This is cloud, nobody wants to see that gay semi-realistic AC art direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRxtxTfjiq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user didn't you know? Traps aren't gay and Cloud is the perfect trap

If it’s a pure remake, I really don’t see how it could get fucked up
Are you one of the people that wants turn based combat in the remake? That shit wouldn’t be fun at all

Well considering it's just going to be Final Fantasy XV reskinned with VII, it's going to suck.

Shitty, "hold square to win" action combat system, plus cutting the came into multiple releases? No thanks.

hear hear, good sir!

It's not gonna be a pure remake, they will use the same shit combat that FFXV had. I bet they will cut out all the good parts that made the original memorable. Can you imagine a cross dressed cloud getting raped in a dark room by a ripped moustache guy? Yeah me neither.
FFVII is also known for it's whimsical humor and often breaks the fourth wall, I just can't see that happening in the remake.

This thread has terminal, stage-4 autism

>being passionate about your favorite video game series automatically makes you an autist
yeah whatever

Anyone who claims VII was the best FF, is a fucking retard.
You only want to look like 'real' gamers, and y'all think "loving" VII is going to make you look legitamate, and respectable.
But you sound like a fucking fedora wearing AIDS chaser.
Give it the fuck up.
VII was shit.
The only reason you're saying otherwise, is to look cool.
Go suck some chlamydia warts.

>Anyone who claims VII was the best FF, is a fucking retard.
nobody here even said this, it's just a fact this game is currently getting remade.

pretty much, yeah

except it doesn't and you're a retard

>nuclear levels of mad

or maybe they have played it and came to the conclusion that it's actually the best FF (which it is)

Why the fuck are you still playing video games? They're utter shit these days and only going to get worse as SJWs continue to take over.
It took 20 years but I finally grew out of them.

Nice try.
I know who you are.
I know what you stand for.

no you don't

This.
Quit sucking your own rectum from 10 years ago, and make something of yourself.

Yes, he do

Whait wat?

We all know you're a faggot.
I mean, what else is there to learn?

Found the fedora cuck.

cause you only know about shit games

name me one FF game that's better than VII and I will tell you why you're wrong.

Like Final Fantasy VII

All of them.

Gosh you guys are so cool for not playing video games. I wish I could be so cool. I bet you tell all the girls that too and they just instantly fall for you.

I bet you still jack off to cartoons.

said the guy who hasn't even played it cause he's too young to have played it when the game was released. I'm sorry you grew up playing shitty ps3 games when the golden era of gaming was long over.

>still
implying it's normal to do that in the first place

I love when people post that I should make something of myself

on Sup Forums

I was 20 before PlayStation 2 came out.

>you can't even make an assumption without fucking it up.

>no wonder your favoritism is shit.

You don’t play video games and you have amazing insults as well. I just can’t complete with your super ‘no video games’ brain

>dodging the statement to debuff the hurt.

I like 7 the best but hands down tactics has the best story. It's continent is tied to vandal hearts, vagrant story, and a third of the other ff games.

You'll get there one day.
Maybe the same day you realize VII is shit.

When you get blinded before your doublecast.
Shit was perfectly enthralling.

I’ve never played any of the final fantasy games. I like low level intelligence games where you shoot people

>admitting to being on Sup Forums at this age, arguing with someone in a thread about video games
I don't think this makes you look any better dude

Why do I agree with you? Two words
>Action RPG

I'm dodging nothing here, but it tells me that you, at some point in your life fapped to cartoons which is pathetic

FF V>FFIV(jap version)>FF6>FFVII

didn't they already say they're going to cut the crossdressing thing?

oops, IX was better than VII as well.

I'm retired,
And no need to work.
Why are you crying?
Because you guessed my age wrong?

Maybe some day YOU realize VII is THE shit.

Yeah,
Her name was betty boop.

They said that the wall market sequence WOULD be included, but intimated that the Bubbi sequence in that sequence would be cut/changed to reflect the times. (ie bowing to libtard pressure not to hate on teh gayz)

if that's true they're fucking pussies that part was hilarious

sad to see western sensibilities affect japanese products...

vid related youtube.com/watch?v=PRxtxTfjiq4

lol its quite possible they will retain Mukki or Bubbi or whatever in the Japanese version where they still don't really tolerate faggot shit (except token lip service), but for the NA/Euro releases, they don't wanna offend the customer

>this game was popular
>that means it's bad
There's a reason it was popular faggot.
Pretending you hate a game you probably haven't played is just as bad as liking a game just to seem like a gamer. Go be a hipster somewhere else.

Meant for

I bet you never even found Mukki's cabin.

Not an argument, faggot.
The fact that you personally don't like the game doesn't mean it isn't objectively good. I don't think it's the best final fantasy either but the fact of the matter still remains that it's in the top tier of the franchise.

This

Actually, yeah. Especially when you care about how a poorly rendered character from a 10+ year old game will look in a remake

That’s pretty classic autism

I love this

It was popular.
>Oh NUUUUU Aerifff dies baawwwww
>TeeHee Cloud wears girl clothes
The.
Only.
Fucking.
Thing.
You.
Cucks.
Talk.
About.

that's not what I'm about, his whole face structure has been changed from the original concept art which was much more angular and more masculine actually. he looks like a faggot in all the other games he's appeared in.

He looked like a faggot since he was created.

I always thought he looked cool as fuck