Confess to me my child

Confess to me my child

Who the fuck are you?!

cheated on my gf over a year ago and i still feel guilt about it, havent told her

We all have urges
You are forgiven

Who am I? Who are you?

NO cuz I am I

IMPOSSIBLE. I am I. YOU are YOU

What is this thread?

It is nothing but a discussion of two men of religion, my child

got caught fucking my 10 yo cousin (i'm 19) and now my whole family hates me
give me one motive as to why I shouldn't end it all now

A samefag shit posting

Think of all the people you could take with you.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

You are forgiven

All problems are ultimately temporary. Just give it time child.

Go into detail and you will be given redemption

I have been thinking about suicide almost every day for the past few days.

There is no reason. Just do it online.

I don't watch anime.

Are you white?

Just ask him if his Dad left the family.

Father, I want to kill myself

You're allowed to do so, my son.

ey b0ss I think I've contracted the Gay, what do?

they hate you? I duns understand

green txt it fag

I really want to end the pain but, nothing that I have done these last 9 years has made me feel better or improve the toxic relationship that I have with my parents, in fact it has only worsened these last 3 years. I'm only 18, but I've worked so much, I've sold fruit, food, studied, repaired computers, worked in construction sometimes without any pay just for a favor, dozens of shit more, I've never felt tranquility or love, almost always I was alone or I isolated myself from others. Today I feel I can not feel anything for anyone, except hatred and disappointment, misery towards myself

You MUST convert my child

God's kingdom does not let in fags

You are forgiven for your past mistakes, but must strive to repair.

Underrated

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

God weeps on your sins, but forgiveness is in your life child

You are forgiven.