I just found out my aunt does cam work. What the hell should I do. How do I make her stop...

I just found out my aunt does cam work. What the hell should I do. How do I make her stop? This shit is disgusting and is bringing shame upon my family.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

/thread

She's an adult, it's none of your business.
Jeez, grow up.

Are you the easter euro with the hot milf aunt? Katlust or something?

Post info so we can make her quit

blackmail her either she stops or you tell the family or you dont tell and keep her secret but she has to fuck you

Checked and yes OP this is the best option

post link

>
Well the scientifically proven Easiest and most effective way is to give a link to her here, Sup Forums has ended SO MANY cam careers!

U sgould do nothing asshole. Let her do whatever she want.

Get over yourself. She can live her life how she wants.

Have you considered not being a prude?

she hot?

It that that dude's dick or a small arm?

Rape her, tell her it's because she does cam work

Your aunt goes on cam and gets paid by people to show her body and/or please herself because she is comfortable and secure enough to do so.
You go on Sup Forums and cry like a bitch because you can't come to terms with the fact that other members of your family are human and like to enjoy themselves.
The only shame being brought upon your family is by you.
Fucking grow up.

I suspect a girl I know may have done cam work and have nudes out there somewhere. I'd like to find the most thorough search to find out. What sites do you guys suggest if any for tracking down that kind of into?

>what the hell do I do
Get the link and fap like crazy
>how do I make her stop
You could kill her. Why are you such a piece of shit murderer?

how often do you fap to her?

Gonna need the info on her cam......for science

you fuck her you idiot

>is bringing shame upon my family
What century are you in?
Haven't poeple realised that everyone is responsible for their own actions already?

Any woman who does cam work is a grade A whore and should never be allowed to have kids.

>muh individualism
Fuck off

Who is she, what site

Bad shop is bad

soyboi gtfo

>whoring yourself out on the internet for everyone to see is just totally normal suuuuuuuuuuuureeeee

More normal than your autistic rage that it happens

it's 2015 man, get in the now.

wat

people are selling used shoes on the internet for fetish degenerates. everything can be bought and its an easy way to earn a buck. but it is still whoring your body out to the public

So is being a mechanic. My knees will be shit useless in 30 years, I'll be using a cane for my back, I'll have the lungs of a smoker, etc.

How the fuck can anything your aunt do possibly bring any shame over you or your family??? If anything you should be proud and post her here.

on the bright side you can get bionic robot knees with all that mechanic money in the future.

Kek, fuck you m8