Help me, Sup Forums. I grew up never thinking of women of anything but my equals...

Help me, Sup Forums. I grew up never thinking of women of anything but my equals. Nothing more and nothing less; no question. I always thought it was silly and groundless to suggest otherwise.

But I'm just getting so sick of so many of them whining about made-up scenarios in which they're somehow magically robbed of good fortune by mysterious men in power. And all the Hollywood "rape" shit where they fuck these dudes, receive an enormously full and comfortable life, and then act like they didn't make the executive decision at the time that 5 minutes with a fat jew would be worth the outcome. Let's be honest: had she not fucked the fat jew for five minutes, she probably would have fizzled, worked minimum wage all her life, and ended up with a fat jew HUSBAND anyway.

Anyway, I digress. But what I'm saying is I want to be a reasonable person who can understand both sides of things and make fair judgements. But if anything, I feel like the more I'm hearing about their issues, the more I feel like they're kind of just getting themselves into dumb situations; and then blaming others for it instead of having the maturity to own their mistakes and learn from them. And I just can't respect that kind of logic.

I don't want to be a a misogynist asshole, Sup Forums. What do. plz.

Welcome to the club

Thats why it’s extra funny that Trump won.
They thought that as long as they out a woman up for president (no matter how fucking bad she was) she would win because “muh vagina” it almost worked. And then it flooped and made them all tear up and cry.
They are all still pissed about it to this day and thank god.
The libs needed to be put in their place.
Women suck just as mych as men do if not a good bit more.
Quit pretending your victims and shut the fuck up.

>wedding ring

At least she's somebody else's problem.

Stop trying to meet rational women on the internet. Go to Burning Man. Travel. Stay away from entitled girls whose parents are paying for their college who then tell others to check their privilege.

Pretty much this

>Go to Burning Man
>Stay away from entitled girls whose parents are paying for their college who then tell others to check their privilege.

dat conflicting advice

BM has a great variety of people. Ever been, or talking out your ass?

He is just sayimg to get out and explore. Like do your own shit. Yes a bunch of libcunts will be at burning man but chill chicks will be there too. You just gotta know when to walk away from a bitch who says stupid shit

talking out my ass

fake news

It's not just women who are stupid its people in general.

I don't see any People's Rights marches

I know that feel.

I grew up in the 80's (born in 75) and we had everything back then that people are demanding today. All the real battles for equality have been fought and won.

I grew up watching Sesame Street where I saw Luis, Maria, Gordon and others, none of whom looked like me but it never bothered me and I never questioned it. People make a huge deal of the Wonder Woman movie as progressive, but I watched Wonder Woman every week on TV when I was little. This was a live action prime time show, way before the CW existed.

The movie 9 to 5 was a hilarious send up of 'sexist pig' bosses starring 3 empowered women. The mini-series Roots was an engaging look at slavery that was hugely popular.

We had true diversity. We had strong women portrayed in media. We had women in the workplace. Women were doing things only men had done and blacks were doing things only whites had done.

Why have so many forgotten this? Why are young people lied to?

Fuck off shill

Well played.

Yes dude, exactly. I too grew up in the 80s. Maybe that's what's going on.

It was a better time user mix of unionized work and non unionized work kept wages up with competition between each other. People weren't as up tight and recognized that races were different but that wasn't a bad thing unlike today where the everyone is the same mentality is shoved down our throats. The economy was better but people in power want you to forget. The 70s 80s and 90s were a golden age that came and went. Man I sure do miss it.

Because this is a political tactic hy the left called “cultural marxism”
They are trying to create bourgeoisie and a proletariat. In essence a victim and opressor complex in society. They then use this to create political leverage to get what they want.
Modern american women are the equivelent of that younger sibling that walks up to you and hits you for no fucking reason, then when you hit them back they cry, change the story around and tell your parents so you are the only one who gets in trouble and they get extra dessert.

I drove a 78 Winnebago there that was held together with wood from home depot and hose clamps but since it became popular too many people go that don't clean their shit up!!

I'm glad you guys are out there. Glad to know some remember those days and think the world has gone crazy today too.

Like, when I was a kid the biggest sitcom on TV was The Cosby Show. The only white person on the entire show was a retarded mute kid named Peter who showed up once a season. Nobody cared, because the show was funny; ratings were sky high. They'd bring fucking Satchmo on as a guest star and say he was the kids' uncle. It was just a show, which happened to star almost exclusively black people.

Compare that to today, where we have 'black-ish' and every fucking episode is a 'very special episode' after school special piece of preachy unfunny bullshit.

shut up, whiney faggot

Please tell me that photo is fake...

So the best way to beat them is just be the better person?

When I lived in Canada It was the same old boring routines hearing the fat femanazi screaming about oppression when they generally make more money for doing less work. I was a firefighter and the women are basically as useful as a pinecone. So I left. Travelled the world, surfed the best waves fucked some of the most quality pussy. Just fuck it. Leave. North Americas a shit hole

I think a lot has to do with sheltered kids. When I was young was outside all the time. My old man took a sort of hands off approach. He showed me how to stay safe in the woods by my house and a few life skills and just let me do my own thing. Would let me fall on my face a few times and would see if I could figure it out on my own. I usually did my mother on the other hand would always do stuff for me or remove whatever obstacle in my way. I feel like what my old man did helped me much more. I feel like a lot of issues we have today is people are used to having the obstacles moved for them instead of them moving it themselves. So everything has to be special and filled with praise. Helicopter parents are hurting this generation more than they know.

Kindof, the best way is to call them on thier bullshit everytime they try it in the same way you would a sibiling who would walk up to you and hit you for no reason.
Instead of retaliating simply expose them to those who would punish them for what they did. Don’t give them anything to cling onto that would allow them to play the victim. Just make it obvious they are a horrible person and move on like you don’t care.
That way the have no power and just look like assholes

I don't know, I grew up with protective parents (wouldn't let me play football, etc), but they did allow me to make my own mistakes. I agree that helicopter parent/participation trophy culture has contributed somewhat, but I don't think it really created the culture today that says the world has never been good for anyone but white men.

I think the best way to beat them is to be fair. True parity is their worst enemy. Encourage equality of opportunity, not outcome. Expose the 'gentle racism of lowered expectations' that pervades this culture.

everything you said is normal and sensible.

>I don't want to be a a misogynist asshole, Sup Forums. What do. plz.
just keep your mouth shut in public.
think of the dark ages, when religion rules and people think earth is flat.
you know that's wrong and doesn't make sense.
but you keep you mouth shut otherwise they burn you at the stake

kek

I feel like it's a common enemy mentality. These groups need a common enemy because there is nothing more unifying in human history than a common enemy. So why not pick a easy target someone that's common enough to be noticed and you see everywhere to constantly remind you they are the enemy.