Why does reddit literally jerk off to Elon Musk's face every night?

Why does reddit literally jerk off to Elon Musk's face every night?

I guess I wouldn't know

>reddit after the spaceX rocket launch

>sometimes you gotta see what the other side are doing

Humans
Please listen
A man sold 400 thousand legal household flamethrowers and used the money to launch a car that will play endless Elton John and has a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy joke on the dash board
And he's live streaming his car trip to mars yep he is going to fire his car toward mars

What's the point of the car? Now there is just a piece of metal floating around space.

what's the point of playing music if no sound can be heard on space?

Betcha 20$ Elon is in that suit moaning to it
Is a ai boi

You'll never find a more pathetic group of soyboys than the leddit user base.

He's either going to go into space and get it back so he can drive the first recorded car in space on earth
Or
He's already launching it towards mars so he can drive around a endless energy car

ON MARS

MARS!!

whats a reddit?

Also landing those rockets at the same time was impressive I geuse,it's just guiding a missile t

It's where people go to get fair unbiased views of the world and current events.

as they shriek 'ol' musky, ol'musky'

u jelly you fucking retard?

go do something with your life instead of spreading your salt all over the internet like a fuckboi you faggot.

why are you such a crybaby?

kek, makes me think about these retards who explains ISS doesn't exist because it's like a submarine and a submarine needs to breath

because science fags are science fags, their will always be some fan base over anything remotely interesting

This nerdy, positive thing became popular? Better make it seem reddit to draw attention away from how much of a failure I've been at making my life work, amirite? xD