Itt we roll to see if terrorists do Philly tomorrow. If op dubs, confirmed. Roll and predict

Itt we roll to see if terrorists do Philly tomorrow. If op dubs, confirmed. Roll and predict

Roll

MMMMMMMMM ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNN

YO CHECK IT

If it happens, you can expect the FBI

Predictions?
Doubtful. I'm in the suburbs but staying as far from Philadelphia as possible, they'll know that without asking

Trips say truck of peace!

rollin

Dubs and trips, checked
Roll

Quints get

sorry...i predict a blood bath worth Philly's rep.

Hotel massacre two, Lectric Boogaloo

dude

Not my problem, staying my ass at home. I can't stand being with 3 people at once, fuck 3mil

Do you have any actual reason to think something will happen in Philly tomorrow or what?

Other than large amounts of people in one place? Not at all. Until I get these trips which confirm anyway

I know bruh. Ima get that 759222222 doe, today's my day, I cqn feel it

Philly is top kek...don't need terrorists.

Didn't it already get done by football fans

Heil, comrades!

New England was worse. Philly was just covered because reputation. There's a parade tomorrow expecting 3million people though. We'll see

If the terrorists don't do Philly, I hope that Debbie will step up. Philly could use come love.

Fuck off you stupid asshole.

>Bald-cancer-patient-meets-his-hero-charlie chaplin.jpg

>I don't like that some things in the world are dangerous

whats going on? terrorists do what?

Sports fan parade because Philadelphia finally won a sports thing paying people not from Philadelphia enough money to get more sports points in a sports game on a team that they tell themselves represents Philadelphia because they're stupid sports fans. Nothing of value would be lost, but there'll be Hella ppl there