How do flat-earthers explain the fact that travelling downwards towards the south pole brings you back to where you...

How do flat-earthers explain the fact that travelling downwards towards the south pole brings you back to where you started without hitting a huge ice wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/space/why-can-t-we-see-stars-in-space-photographs/
quora.com/Why-is-there-such-a-big-difference-in-IQ-around-the-world
thesun.co.uk/news/3984980/flat-earthers-rapper-b-o-b-tila-tequila-world-sphere-nasa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it doesnt. It would take you to the opposite of where you started. You dumb op?

Travelling downwards, crossing the south pole, then going up, crossing the north pole and downwards to where you started. Sort of like a vertical circle around the earth.

Yeah. Thats not what you said in the post. You just said going down to the south

Stop being pedantic, you cunt. How do flat-earthers justify this?

How do flat earthers explain this?

by picking holes in the semantics of what you said, and avoiding the question.

or completely refusing to acknowledge reality and claiming that its "not possible" (and never providing plausible evidence why)

Literal nigger

oh, or by ignoring your statements, and calling you a nigger because they cant answer the question...

Thats funny how bad this hollywood guys nowadays. Where is the stars? I watched 3 hours of this live and not one star. Yeah right I guess science fags be like "you can only see stars from earth hurr!!!!"

Gravity can't exist with a flat earth. That's how insane they are.

I also wonder how they would explain the day/night cycle. I mean wouldn't everyone see the sun at a certain time of the day or be nightime when the earth is not facing the sun? idk it doesn't make sense

/thread

There’s no such thing as stupid questions, just uneducated people.

iflscience.com/space/why-can-t-we-see-stars-in-space-photographs/

How does anyone benefit from knowing the shape of the earth? Everyone acts like its a big deal.

They would claim that you aren't allowed to try doing that

>GUIS! GUIS! These CGI people sure dunt know how ter fool me! I seen through it!

Oh dear.

Let me explain. You are looking at footage on a set of HD cameras, in daylight. The stars are about one million times fainter than the sunlight being reflected off the earth, off the car, or directly glaring into the camera. during the times when the car is in the earths' shadow the stars would be visible by eye. but in a camera, they're not going to be visible at all.

Go outside tonight, take your phone, point it at the stars, take a pic. it will be black, no stars. That proves your phone is CGI, right? no.

To actually see the stars, the exposure levels on the cameras on that tesla would have to be set so high, that what you would see would look like this pic - completely over-exposed:

That's also why you dont see stars in photographs of the moon landings. or pictures from the ISS where the earth's horizon and the black sky are in shot. or any other photograph that isnt an astronomical observation of the stars.

>Go outside tonight, take your phone, point it at the stars, take a pic. it will be black, no stars
Are you for real dumb nigger? I can clearly see stars on all my night photos.

I can't fucking believe how dumb people today. Do you really believe in everything that media say to you? maybe Earth is not flat at all, but this elon cuck scam is oblivious to everyone with a brain. Sure, there is a car heading to mars. Fucking stupid kiddos.

You gotta tell me your settings then. With my DSLR I have tried to take a number of night sky pictures while camping. I have to set the exposure time so long that by the time I've collected enough light, the stars have moved enough for it to get blurry.

do you mind writing other two or three lines? this may become a good copypasta

ISO1600, 11mm, f2.8, 30sec

you're acting like this is only in America. How could they scam everything in every media around the globe

Surface tension. Thats how you debunk it. If the earth were flat it would still break off into peices and form into something that would hold up

>ISO1600, 11mm, f2.8, 30sec

yeah. that's not stars. that's background noise on your CCD.

because this pic is from a 64second exposure using, f/2, ISO 3200, composited from 4 jpegs merged to minimise noise.

that's double the exposure time, 1f-stop wider aperture, with a film speed that's double the light level, and then composited 4 times.

that's 8 times the light level of your claimed settings, and then that's quadrupled, to minimise noise, so 32 times the light level of your settings.

Would you like to pull more stories out of your ass? That time you photographed elvis working in your local pizza shop? The pictures you've taken of Bigfoot? the UFOs that stop above your trailer?

You're overestimating the IQ of anybody who's a flat-earther

I'm a flat earther with a 135 iq... try me bish

are you also a pathological liar, or did you simply miss the decimal point in your 13.5 IQ?

no you are not

>try me bish
>135 IQ

See

Go in one way
Lets see will you come back whefe you started. Guess whay yoy want and you will say we already did it.
There are no proofs. Try go in one way and test by yoirself.

This ia fake. How did car wheels survive?

this is probably the easiest thing to achieve, you just need to calculate the ouside pressure, and pump the wheels with the same pressure as space.
on the ground they'll look empty, but in space they'll look swollen

proof

lol

Proof you are so dumb you take internet iq tests.

fatmericunt education lul

yeah sure, john Doe
quora.com/Why-is-there-such-a-big-difference-in-IQ-around-the-world

2016 nigger? you a time traveler too?

LOL you delusional fuck you took the picture off of google

How is this an argument? You posted a picture with more light and clearly visible stars so a picture with less light and less noise could have shittily visible blurry noisy stars. Just because there is noise doesn’t mean there isn’t stars.

yeah right, kek. those fucking nerdkids are believe in anything

>quora.com/Why-is-there-such-a-big-difference-in-IQ-around-the-world

how could i, can't you see that it's resized to fit in the half frame?

literal retard

not back noise
make again, have black cap over lens, (almost) no stars
yeah, you get some hot pixels, one or two maybe, but not what your pic shows
your pic shows stars, and the movement, and that is proof we're on a ball and not a disc

Wait, AHHAHAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I just did the quiz and it came up with this end screen. THIS IS NOT YOUR IQ SCORE. That Facebook Button that says "Calculate my IQ score" will bring you to whatever your IQ is (according to this bullshit website).

Fuck you think you have an IQ of 130+ and that's funny on it's own.

>and that is proof we're on a ball and not a disc

well, at least you said one thing that was intelligent.

I'm going to strongly disagree on the whole "stars coming up fine in photos" bit however.

and that's before you get into the exposure during daylight, which is what you get on the Tesla video footage in space.

They deny gravity, by the way:

thesun.co.uk/news/3984980/flat-earthers-rapper-b-o-b-tila-tequila-world-sphere-nasa/

so eyes seeing stars is fake, 'cause cams can't catch them?
how about better dynamics in eyes?

what you think is gravity is acceleration.
earth's disc constantly accelerates upwards, this is what presses us and everything on it.

Flat-earthers are complete idiots so completely bored of life that they've taken on arguing the most ludicrous bullshit ever created.

Literally manchildren pissing their diapers over bullshit because they have nothing else better to do.

We all travel forward in time

You can't reaaon with people who willingly volunteered to be lobotomised.

And yet youre here

The concept of flat earth is so retarded it's not even worth discussin. Sage this thread

Your observational skill is legendary

>they have nothing else better to

Do you not see the irony

>what you think is gravity is acceleration.
>earth's disc constantly accelerates upwards, this is what presses us and everything on it.

At 9.8ms/s constant acceleration, you will reach the speed of light in 350 days. please, do explain exactly how we are exceeding C every year for the last billion years?

Also, what is imparting this massive force on the earth causing this constant 9.8ms/s acceleration? its a rather extraordinary claim. I expect you need to have some extraordinary evidence, dont you? No?

Nice gold star faggot. A shame you can't use it to earn a fucking Physics degree.

what keeps the sun and moon accelerating? why have we not hit them?