How does Sup Forums feel about 'gender-neutral' public bathrooms?

How does Sup Forums feel about 'gender-neutral' public bathrooms?

i'll shit on the floor because i identify as a dog

Don't really give a shit... or a pee

FFS you idiots.... they're called unisex and they have been a thing for atleast two decades.

Have them in my uni, filthiest part of it for some reason

>For some reason
Because they're toilets maybe ?

Always found the concept of a shared bathroom rather odd. People who claim trans people are going to go on a raping spree if they're let in to the other bathroom doesnt make much sense either, as any creepy as guy with a pedo mustache can touch little billy since they share the same bathroom already. Single person, unisex bathrooms are ideal, but not practical if you consider remodeling every major public space to accommodate it. Im trans and if i absolutely must use the restroom when I'm not home I find the crappiest gas station/convenience store I can find, since they normally have single person bathrooms, either just one unisex, or one male, one female, so i don't have to worry about sharing with anybody in the first place.

Pretty much this. Far as I can tell, it doesn't bring about any new harm. Perverts have been recording people in bathrooms/changing-rooms/etc since cameras have been small enough to hide. Anyone paranoid about that should be avoiding restrooms anyway, and if you're not scared of the same-sex spying on you in the bathroom, you shouldn't be scared of the opposite sex doing the same.

Trans too. Don't care about using bathrooms of my same sex. Would also be apathetic about using bathrooms of the opposite sex. Remodelling bathrooms is costly, but if they started making more of them unisex moving forward... that just seems more logical to me.

So far I can still piss in a urinal I don't really care, this is especially important at bars, since I tend to like drinking a lot of beer, and all that liquid needs to go somewhere.

Worse than ususal i meant, like turkish squatter levels of filth

I don't care. I've used them for over a decade in various venues. If someone really wants to see me taking a piss, that's their horror.

I'm also not worried about people molesting or secretly recording the pissing and shitting. Sure, there are a small number of exceptions who will do this.

When we find out we send them to jail. Simple enough. I'm not worried about that.

I don't like it, I've cleaned restrooms and women make a fucking mess out of public restrooms

Someone isn't doing their job then, but by all means irrationally associate it with the bathroom being unisex.

a restroom should never be a mess to begin with, it shouldn't take a janitor to keep one clean, people need to just stop being fucking degenerates, women especially

No moron you may get 'unisex' toilets but the bathrooms where you walk in usually have urinals and stalls for men and then just stalls in female bathrooms. Unisex toilets are just a small cupboard sized room with a single toilet and sink, that's it.

That's my concern as well, if we start making ALL bathrooms unisex or 'gender neutral' then no more urinals >sadface

Considering these things A) only happened in same-sex toilets, and B) are likely made up, I'd say fucking go for it. All that'll happen is there will be bigger queue's for toilets in nightclubs, and more people will fuck in them.

Most valid concern in this whole thread.

Trust me, women are just as filthy as men in the bathroom, women complain about guys pissing in the floor of public toilets, but women will gladly stick pads to the walls and draw with used tampons, they're fucking disgusting.

I don't really like urinals, i think we need a more advanced version, maybe some sort of inverse cone so piss doesn't spatter or splash back

>gives you a chance to interact with girls
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it depends on the design of the urinal, I've been in McDonald's where they have water-less ones that have never splashed back at me.

Women are BY FAR filthier than men in bathrooms. Worked somewhere I had to mop the floor of the bathrooms every now and again, I can say from experience women are much much worse.

Gender neutral people are a very small minority. Just let them use whichever bathroom they prefer. Public shithouses are already uncomfortable, having some skeletal being with no eyebrows take a piss next to me wouldn't ruin the already poor experience.

The fact that this is even an issue is fucking stupid. Conservatives need to stop caring and just drop their turds, and liberals need to realize how unimportant this as it's just a fucking toilet. Especially liberals, as their nonstop yelling about it makes conservatives against it even more.

This. I've had to clean the customer restrooms as part of a job I had in college. I hated cleaning the women's room. It was always a disaster.

Glad it wasn't just me with this experience then.

As a naive 18 year old, this was a real eye-opener.