What does Sup Forums think of this? I don't think I've ever seen a thread about it...

What does Sup Forums think of this? I don't think I've ever seen a thread about it, and I just watched it for the first time a couple week ago. It might already be one of my favorites.

Great acting, a completely absurd setting that satirizes our modern bureaucratic world, an awesome cameo by Robert DeNiro, and some really beautiful cinematography. All of the jokes landed.

I can understand a strong critique of the ending, but personally I was really happy with it. Why isn't this movie talked about more?

>Why isn't this movie talked about more?

It requires one to have worked in a corporate office environment in order to really appreciate and empathize with Sam's motivations. Sup Forums is full of NEET's so yeah...

It is a great movie though. The dream sequences are 10/10 kino.

>why isn't this movie talked about more
because most Sup Forums posters didn't see it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. This is like making a thread about Ghost in the Shell on Sup Forums. It's good, we know.

>I can understand a strong critique of the ending
which ending did you watch?

And yet there's several capeshit posts a day talking about the exact same things. I've not spoken with anyone else that's seen it yet. I figured since I've never seen it referenced here this would be a good place to discuss it.

I watched this movie on acid
Never again

Using capeshit as a measurement standard for anything is a bad idea, all of those posters are either retarded or posting under so many layers of irony that they might as well be.

borrowed this from my library last week, fucking loved it. very well rounded at least an 8/10, the ending was perfect. Truly 1984's 1984.

i torrented delicatessen and the fisher king afterwards, what am I in for?

I didn't realize that there were multiple endings. Believe it's the European one? Sam escapes on the truck with Jill, but we realize that he's gone mad and is still being tortured.

>DUDE IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD LMAO
flick

>>DUDE IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD LMAO

That's kinda the point when the main character is introduced as a day-dreamer dreaming of a better life. Way to out yourself as a pleb.

delicatessen is stupid french meme-shit

That's the good ending

Good to know, I loved it.

This is the pleb response to this movie. The few times I've watched it with other people the plebs always point out how they hate the 'its all a dream' shit, and then Pat themselves on the back. But if you actually paid attention to the movie you would see that it's justified. There are dream sequences throughout the movie.

it's such a good film that Terry Gilliam made it again and called it the Zero Theorem.

downer ending :(

Oh man... I would never even try that on for size. You are brave.

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas was kinda cool, though, in an altered state. I guess a lot of Gilliam's stuff doesn't really need acid in the first place. He's one of the few who could ever capture that experience the proper way. I wish he would get more props from producers backing his projects.

But the Fisher King is good Terry G, with all the modern takes on the symbolism of that story. And Robin Williams doesn't crap out. Also, Flea. For whatever reason Flea has a lot of cameos in his films.

The Trilogy:
Brazil
12 Monkeys
The Zero Theorem

>that's right... forgot about Zero Theorem

That making of Don Quixote one was pretty sad. He could have pulled it off if the money handlers hadn't backed out and all the natural disaster stuff hadn't happened. So it got turned into a doc of how movies fail.

> sad Terry :(