Who is the villain of Walking Dead and why is it Rick?

Who is the villain of Walking Dead and why is it Rick?

You asked a question then later answered it, get off Sup Forums

/thread

Everyone is a villian when it comes to survival. Zombie Apacalypse the only laws that apply is the law of the jungle.

It's Negan. Are you stupid? This show has zero moral ambiguity.

Good Christ that show is awful. It's all about stretching it for as many seasons as possible to get the maximum ad revenue. I can't understand how people sit through an entire season with only 3-4 major events.
It had so much potential.

but rick is the real human bean

The real villain is men.

>asian american
Fucking writers.
Anyway. Negan's people are the ones who are the actual bad guys apparently. They blocked the road for no fucking reason. Then they're surprised when someone wants to fight and kill them all so they run to go get their daddy Negan to fight for them. What a bunch of sacks of shit. Negan's just a retard for not seeing how shit his people are.

>Fucking writers.

I don't know, I kind of like it better in this instance. Seems funny that a man who gets off on braining people with a baseball bat in post apocalyptic zombiedom is worried about sounding PC. Contrasts and such.

>Who is the villain of Walking Dead and why is it Rick?

Rick is not a villain, unless you count stupidly getting your people killed again and again as villainous...

It never really had potential because all suspense of the zombies taking over was ruined for me. They need something at least half as scary as World War Z zombies. Things that can move or hunt or think or evolve or anything. Not these shiftless walkers that really aren't a big fucking threat. No military outfit could be over-run by these fucking things.

I guess as a white Filipino, I could give a rats ass about that sort of thing so when I hear it, I'm just instantly annoyed.
It'd make sense if he was being sarcastic or something but he doesn't do sarcasm... or is that what his character is more like in the comics? Like he's trying to be PC to sound like more of an ass.

Eh, just adds to my "Negan's just a dummy" theory.

>has to explain to his own people to not rape
He treats them like fucking children.

Reminder that Rick has destroyed every community he has ever come in contact with and the only people left from his original group is himself, his son, and OC crossbow man. He is absolutely awful at protecting his own people with any community he starts leading having an absolutely dreadful survival rate with only a couple from each place surviving.

Contrast with Negan who has managed to build a well fed and supplied army while managing to defeat his enemies without eradicating them, creating a regional peace.

Considering Negan was worried about being racist when he did his lineup, I think it fits.

>worried about being racist
What a pussy.

I'm being facetious

get your test levels checked tired of you crying over everything

Zombies can't run you asshat.
Only infected can run.

>implying I have test
>doesn't know about stuff from 2008
hi newfag, how are you liking the 4chins so far?

Carol is alive, no?

Will Rick and Negan become buds or will the showrunners off him at the end of the season?

>will the showrunners off him
No. They really go out of their way to move all the hate to Daryl. Negan is more likable than ever. Cuck.

All depends on Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I cant imagine him wanting to sit around this shit show forever. My guess is they combine the savior and whisperer storylines to run side by side for the next two seasons ending with Negan's death and with the show quickly overtaking the comics soon after.

Would you let Negan Lucille your Boipucci, Sup Forums?

>I cant imagine him wanting to sit around this shit show forever.
I thought I heard something about him wanting to play that role? And why on earth would he share your opinion that it's a shit show when he took the role in the first place? It's not like he's fucking desperate for money. He's always been a tv and film actor.

Get over Watchmen. It's fucking old news.

>2010 Shanghai Connor
>2010 The Losers Clay
>2010 Jonah Hex Jeb Turnbull Uncredited
>2011 The Resident Max
>2011 Peace, Love & Misunderstanding Jude
>2011 Texas Killing Fields Brian Heigh
>2011 The Courier The Courier Direct-to-VOD
>2012 The Possession Clyde Brenek
>2012 Red Dawn Sgt. Maj. Andrew Tanner USMC
>2014 The Salvation Delarue
>2014 They Came Together Frank Cameo
>2015 Solace Agent Joe Merriweather
>2015 Heist Luke Vaughn Direct-to-VOD
>2015 Desierto Sam
>2015 Guns for Hire Bruce
>2016 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

fucking direct to VOD. good lord.

Only if I get some of that weed from that outpost

Becuase he never sticks around anything for long. He obviously likes having tons of projects going. he's not going to be sticking to Zombie Simpsons for a decade like Rick.

stop projecting your gay nigger fantasies onto a b-lister

Speaking of.
I know a lot of this board doesn't like this new character but I'm really on the fence.
If I was caught up in the zombie apocolypse, I would totally do whatever the fuck I wanted and because I'm not a crazy depraved individual, the first thing to do on my list would be to get some kind of free large pet. Tiger sounds pretty good. Not to mention the looting sprees I'd go on. I already walk to the grocery store and carry like 30lbs of groceries home once a week. I could totally do that every day if I didn't have to pay for anything. I know how to get to all the stores where I live on foot. And there is a zoo where I live. I'm getting me a tiger.

But where would I get weed aside from looting dispensaries? I'd have to learn how to grow my own.

What would you guys do? Aside from raping womens. Like after you get all the jizz out, then what?

>points to him doing endless amounts of projects
>no he's totally going to stick around this show for a decade guys

fuck I'd get like a ranch of dogs and feed them dead people. It'd be cute.

I never said a decade. Chill bruh. I'm just tired of Sup Forums fags praising the ever loving fuck out of mongoloid RDJ.

He is in fact a b-lister. He wasn't even that big of a deal in the Watchmen. Blue penis guy was.

>this is what the average walking dead fan is actually like
kek

I would join the Saviors and unironically act like the comic book villain that pussies le cringe at. Would just need to for a tight bond with others who wont tattle about any r@pings.

Call myself king like him, get some people, convince them we need to build a wall, then rule my castle

Nice. I'll totally come visit.

Ugh. Not that I've met.

Yeah you could start a little rape circle. Just be a gang of rapists and rape all the time.

would you do the gay "I'm speaking like ye ol King" shit?

No, I'd speak normally.
And farm, build a giant crossbow for the fun of it, practice polygamy, because why not.

Talking like a king in the ZA is far from gay. Stop being a legbeard before you get humbled.

I'm just not into it. If I met Ezekiel I'd laugh right then and there. Hell when I used to work face to face customer service I just started laughing at people and their ridiculous requests.
Most people either don't know what to do when you laugh at them, or they ask if you're laughing at them. I guess I'm more of a Carol without the "I NEED TO KILL PEOPLE BUT IM SO TIRED OF KILLING PEOPLE"
I'd only kill folks if I had to. And zambies of course.

>practice polygamy, because why not.
Sounds cool.

He is a great Negan, but it's also his privilege to be Negan. They could've hired any younger or more expensive actor. This will be the only reason he's remembered. He would be crazy to leave it to be some old faggot somewhere else.

>implying sex would end

I'd kidnap people and perform mind control experiments.

*tips fedora*

Negan is only the antagonist because of perspective. Both Negan and Rick are villainous characters. Arguable more so Rick because he volunteered to play Mercenary for the Hilltop and Negan was just getting revenge. What Negan does is ultimately for the good of everyone, while Rick only cares about his group.

>implying sex would end
I didn't? Where are you getting that from?

I like him as Negan. But Chris Meloni would've been a waaaay better choice. He looks more like the comic book character. He could easily beef up for it too. But I think I remember him saying in an interview he doesn't like doing super serious stuff anymore.. can't believe people don't think zombie soap opera isn't a comedy but okay
Also would have liked Steven Ogg as Negan who I was hoping for a split second, he would be since he appeared first. He doesn't look anything like him however, I just know he can play a psychopath really well.

I think about this from time to time. I live in New York City, which is probably the worst place one could be during the onset of the apocalypse. With the population density being what it is it would be zombies for for days, and traffic is so congested it's barely traversable on a normal day. Plus, there are only like a handful of gun shops on the entire island of Manhattan. I'd have to get the fuck out at the first sign of impending zombiedom. I'd probably try to go back home to Florida as soon as trouble started if possible. Guns are back home, not to mention small arsenal of those nifty machete/sword hybrids from cold steel from back when I used to do landscaping (work is much more tolerable if you're doing it with a pirate sword). The area is fairly sparsely populated and we have boats to get to some barrier islands if need be. From there it would be a matter of gathering supplies (not hard to find because almost everyone keeps a decent sock of non perishables for hurricane season. Try to amass a manageable group for strength in numbers and sex, then head out to the islands probably. No tigers though. Sounds better on paper than it probably is.

It's actually AMC.

Yeah, which makes Zombies a real shitty enemy to keep suspense and scare factor up.

>replacing Frank Darabont with Glen Mazarra
>taking two seasons of garbage to finally fire Glen Mazarra for being a shit showrunner
>"Nigger" is perfectly fine but "Fuck" is Blu Ray exclusive
>Season 6 ending

Fuck AMC.

Should say glenn

>Also would have liked Steven Ogg as Negan who I was hoping for a split second, he would be since he appeared first. He doesn't look anything like him however, I just know he can play a psychopath really well.

Post yfw Trevor actually is the real Negan and JDM Negan is just one more decoy between him and everyone else.

Rick still liked Glenn, he hates Daryl because Daryl got him killed.

What episode is the fbomb in?

>"They're fuckin' with the wrong people."
>"Not fucking cool man. You have no fucking idea how not fucking cool that fucking shit is" and etc

Season 4 Episode 16. In the blu ray version Rick says "They're fucking with the wrong people."

Also the Season 6 Blu Ray has an extended version of Episode 16 in which Negan says fuck like 20+ times including "I'm going to beat the holy fuck fucking fuckidy fuck out of one of you."

>AMC version: Mother-screwing peg suck bitch screwing screw screwity screw screwer screwing screw screwers!

>Says fuck 20+ times
They're really into overkill with this shit.

It's still less than what he said in the comics.

>showing someone brutally beaten to death with their head becoming pulp is fine
>"fuck" is way too far, gotta keep it family friendly!