Boogie is such an inspiration. Wow, incredible

Boogie is such an inspiration. Wow, incredible.

Why is he so famous on Sup Forums?
I like him myself, but it's still odd.

PAY MY HEALTHCARE

Except the fat fuck had surgery and didnt chsngd his diet for shit

It's starting to look almost human.

With thousands of taxpayer dollars its easy

STAY OFF MY HIGHWAYS

That surgery actually forced him to change his eating habits. He had a gastric bypass, not a liposuction.

he got cheated over by a cunt that was keeping him fat and unhappy

thats not true, just having the surgery automatically changes your diet

that's videogamedunkey you dingaling

His man-tits still make his body look like a penis...

underrated post

how do u even get that fat.if u want to lose weight just eat less.its that fucking simple

>taxpayer
>America
your taxes barely pay shit

If you're really interested you can watch one of his videos where he talks about his medical conditions that are responsible for his obesity.

Until he realizes that you can get around it by pacing yourself.

It's a mental issue that a lot of people lose the battle to. Not trying to defend it by any means. Life just fucks with people more than others. I stay active because my job requires it. He makes money by making videos on YouTube. If you don't have somebody or something telling you what to do, then losing weight, or any thing for that matter, is solely on you.

It is and it's not. I am on a diet myself. (I wasn't nearly that big, just like 30 pounds overweight) The hardest part about it was eating less. I'm constantly feeling hungry and it sucks. The pounds are almost falling off, yeah, but I miss stuffing my face.

Who the fuck is "j"?

thats not how it works retard

He's sucking it in lol

I hate this tax leech.

i thought that too but you definitly see a difference in the second one

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PAY

That aged well

kek

Eat a lot of legumes. Very filling, low calories.

>pacing yourself
when you can barely fit half a hard boiled egg

STFU faggot. The average American subsidizes road use for truck drivers anyways.

kek

Cannot unsee.

I'm not American, I'm not paying that fat fucks surgery bills.

oh i know that very well,i was fat few years ago as well
>be at highschool,age of 18
>every friend has a gf and they are all fucking like rabits
>be 120 kg,females dont have any interest in me,im even insecure to talk to them because i know im a disgusting blob
>decide that i wanna lose weight
>eat once or twice per day,no food allowed past 4 pm
>every time my hunger tries to fuck with me into taking food i start talking to myself
>hey pig
>wouldnt it be nice if you could have a gf
>wouldnt it be nice ti have sex
>wouldnt it be nice to be able to walk for 10 minutes without getting tired and sweaty
>wouldnt it be nice to have a reduced chance of hearth attack
>do you want to throw away all those posibilities just so you can satisfy your temporary hunger?
>nope,not worth it
im 80 kg now and in a great relationship.it s really hard to overcome hunger at first,but u need to push through it,after a while your body gets used to it and then its just a breeze.i never went to the gym,had any diets or took any pills.i just ate less

gastric bypass is cheating

it was really hard ****

yeaaaaaaa nooooooooooooo

When he hits his target weight he'll be able to sew pockets under his skin folds .. next career international diamond smuggler, first rate shop lifter .. the possibilities are endless.

losing weight, even with gastric bypass, is hard

fitted armor plating and kevlar, he'll be unstoppable !!

You don't. He and his private insurance pay for it.

he's going to get tax audited for his previous unreported twitch income, also penalized for using welfare while having income, and his divorce alimony hits , but he spent all his money on food he's going to need those smuggling fat rolls to get a handgun and a cellphone into prison.

Whatever you say, boogie.