Have had this issue all my life.Currently 30

> Have had this issue all my life.Currently 30
>Played football - Stepped on by a cleat when I was younger
>Toenails died - Came back like this for years now
>Dr said treatment is pricey, and not 100% to work
>tried all sorts of home remedies
>Out of ideas...Hate my feet.

Any tips /b? Anyone solve this puzzle before? Pic related.

Shove your toes in my asshole

selsun blue shampoo has an ingredient in it that fixes fucked up nails.

That... kinda just looks like a fungal infection.

Step 1 - Don't file your nails with a cheese grater.

Correct. It is - At some point it developed when my nails were healing back when I was 17 or 18. Haven't been able to get rid of this. It's not on all my toe nails either. Maybe about half of them.,

Thanks, OP

Soak feet in vinegar 30 minutes twice a day for a month. Paint with tea tree oil in between soaks....guaranteed to work

order Selsun Shampoo Selenium Sulfide 2.5% from Canada, no rx required

You can buy medical nailpolish in the pharmacy. Also try to reduce CH intake to the minimum. Cut out of the CH from your diet can help you get rid of fungal infection.

Soak feet in listerine for 30 minutes twice a day. Don't know for how long, probably a few months. It takes a little time to get rid of toenail fungus.

Really? I did the Vinegar thing in the past, but more like once every 2 weeks. Never heard of the tea tree oil - Suppose I can try that too. Also read that I should replace my socks, is that true?

>Selsun Shampoo Selenium Sulfide

And do what with it? Use it on my head or soak my feet in it? Lol.

Put Vick's vapo-rub on them. Seriously. Cleans that fungus up in like a month. Got rid of mine. My feet looked like yours before

put it on your nasty toes, retard

>Put Vick's vapo-rub on them

Apply it in the morning and just leave it? Or before bed?

Haha, Never heard of the stuff man. Not sure what it would have done...

Had the same issue, went to a dermatologist, took oral medication for there months, Crystal clear toenails ever since.

Put some sulfuric acid with a pinch hydrogen peroxide and soak your feet for around 10 minutes, it should do the trick, you can buy everything in Walmart, sulfuric acid is sell as drain opener” it is completely safe

Oral terbinafine (Lamisil) for 3 months and it will be gone.

the shampoo thing is the best advice

Put on in morning, then put socks on and go about your day. Put on again at bed time, put socks on and sleep.

Ive heard this works but havent tried. Bumping for interest, as I have the same problem as OP.

paint your toenails,,i would go with earthy colored pastel nail polish,,semi gloss nt full gloss,you dont wanna look faggy

Google: Vicks for toenail fungus. It's helped lots of people

Good to see I am not alone. I hope something here helps you out too!

I have the same exact thing, from stubbing my foot HARD while playing paintball semi professionally like 20 years ago.

Its not a fungus. I have seen 3 different dematologists and 2 podiatrists (spellcheck...) and they have all 3 taken samples and sent it to a lab.

They have given me creams and such, nothing fixes it.

I wish I had a solution for you, but 4 different medial professionals haven't been able to fix it. Luckily its only on ONE toe (my big toe, left foot)

How were the side effects?

What is CH?

:(

Who cares it's just your toes wear shoes

I mean there is a chance you have something else and yours is a fungus, but man, it looks like mine, and came about the same way (trauma to that nail)

The up side was my team won 10k each in the match when it happened. I was a bad motherfucker at paintball at one point in my life. Now I am a lazy piece of shit lol.

I kekt so hard at this one

I have it too op

My benefits covered the laser treatment to get rid of it though. Cost like 800 bucks

I have been doing that for years with who cares attitude. However, It's a flaw and would like it fixed. I enjoyed walking around barefoot as a kid. Miss that shit.

I had the same exact problem from stepping on a nail. My grandfather told me to mix ammonia and bleach soak foot in it for one hour. Never came back.

Happens to alot of people. Ive heard just about every theory here aside from the selsun blue.

I have tried the vicks vapor rub in the morning and night but wasnt able to be consistent. Also heard of the listorine and vinegar thing a few months back. Also, about 6 years back when it first started, I saw a doctor about it and he wanted me to take meds. I was young and didnt make enough to afford them so yeah... Youre definitely not alone on the subject.

Just after one treatment? That's pretty cool.

Yep, worked like a charm.

I am assuming this is OP

Here is the good news. I keep that nail trimmed as short as possible (it feels REALLY weird trimming it, do you have that? Almost like it hurts when you chop it?) and in 20 years no one has noticed. I wear sandals a lot (I hike and do outdoors shit a lot so my TEVA sandals are my most common footwear in the warm months) and I swim at my friends pools a lot, and no one has ever mentioned it. My wife didn't even notice it for the first couple years till I mentioned wanting to see a doctor about it.
Just keep the nail trimmed back and ignore it.

I mean go see some doctors first, dermatologists, and if they don't have a solution, (get them to send a sample in for test to determine 100% if it is in fact a fungus, but I am betting it isn't)
Mine told me that sometimes when you kill a nail, that is how it grows back and that's just how it is. You can reroll by killing it again and see if it comes back normal but that isn't really recommended lol

Yeah that's understandable. Does it hurt? Or just look bad?

same guy who hurt his playing paintball here...

Just do it, 99.9999% chance no one will even notice it.

It hurts when I trim it, but man I can trim almost the whole nail off. It's also pretty weak..I could almost peel the nail off sometimes. Like after a shower when it's softer from the warm water. It also smells when I get towards the middle or darker parts while trimming.

Also, I try to keep it trimmed back as much as I can. Once I was lazy for a few weeks and the toenail became ingrown - Never want that to happen again...FML that sucked

That's a fungus infection
All the remedies you can buy at the drug store are just scam
The best remedy is vinegar, just cleaning vinegar
Put your toes in it everyday for about 15 minutes
The acid from the vinegar penetrates the infected nails completely and doesn't give the fungus to grow any further
You have to do it everyday until the infected nail is completely grown out
A big toe nail takes about 6 months to grow completely

Have the same thing. Treatments aren't guaranteed and can tear your liver up. Bad news is it will eventually spread to all the nails. Only 100% treatment is to have nails removed. They burn the matrix with an acid. Sucks for a couple days but toe nails are pointless anyway

"The best remedy is vinegar, just cleaning vinegar
Put your toes in it everyday for about 15 minutes"

Add warm water or just straight vinegar?

Real doctor here. From what you say about how long you've got it, nothing put on your nails will work. However, terbinafine tablets most probably will. I don't believe they're very expensive. You have to watch your liver function, but mostly there are few side effects. That fungus is all over your nail beds, the tissue where the nails grow from, and that is not reached by any solutions, shampoos or anything else local. Orally taken terbinafine saturates the body, including the nail-growing tissue. It's not guaranteed to be a 100 percent-all time remedy, but it should help a great lot. Good luck!

Thank you. I assume this is something I can just google and find? No script is needed?

What about my socks? Do those need to burned or does the fungus not live in the socks because they are washed all the time?

straight

OP here again - You can tell I have been responding.

Thank you to everyone who gave some suggestions. I am going to work through some of these. I'll update in a few months.

For those that are fighting the same battle - Good luck. I hope this helped you find some new ideas as well.

Thank you,

OP

In 20 years it hasn't spread beyond my big toe.

Also multiple doctors, all of which sent samples to be tested said not only is not fungus but that its not super uncommon for a toenail lost to trauma to grow back like that.

Mine looks and describes exactly like OPs.

get asains to sand it

Throw the whole foot away

Just take them nails off, cuck

looks like onychomycosis, bb