I called my boss a llamafucker and they fired me and now I'm suing for wrongful termination...

I called my boss a llamafucker and they fired me and now I'm suing for wrongful termination. I need Sup Forums's opinions to show those fags on the jury that I am write.

>When is it ok to call someone a llamafucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always okay to call someone a llamafucker, but it's also okay for them to fire your llamafucking ass.

>I directly insulted my superior
>waaahhh they fired meeee, I'm suuuueing
Are you officially retarded or just self diagnosed?

Why they fuck llamas

Did your boss ever fuck a llama?

its ok if they actually fucked a llama

thats an alpaca you moronic idiot

I need answers goatfucker not goatfucker nonsense.

What the fuck else is an Alpaca if it isn't a Llama!? Fucking autistic newfag.

You need an institution you 7 toed inbred fuck

an alpaca has a hair cut a lama doesnt you massive braindead idiot
>pic related, alpaca on left

I don't take insults from goatfucking scum.

They were correct in terminating you from the job because that's obviously an alpaca. Your boss isn't a llamafucker, he's an alpacafucker. I think the judge would throw the case out with this obvious revelation. Nice try though.

Are you fucking blind and retarded? Same fucking animal.

I'm a leaf fucker you americunt sphere

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you pounding away at a goat.

> show the jury that I am write

Maybe learn English first llamafucker

>be shitty employee
>verbally insult nigga who pays my fucking salary
>100% chance it was over some dumbass fuckup I was responsible
>go on the internet and complain

eat shit and die retard

>insults muh spelling
>can't punctutate

fuck off back to redit newfag

no it isnt you fucking negative albino i am a alpaca farmer and theres many differences but a alpaca is smaller and has a haircut

pic related again, one of my alpacas

>When is it ok to call someone a llamafucker?

When they're either literally fucking a llama in front of you, or they are half Welsh and half Peruvian (same thing really).

You should have called him a : " vicuña-linguist " .

So you're a llamafuker too, huh? I'll be requesring your IP addess to call as a witness to verify my boss fucks llamas just like you do

You are so high, you may be orbiting mars right now

Fuck your weird, gay miniature deer or whatever that shit is. This is about my boss fucking Llamas.

Fuck it, I'll bite. Why did you call your boss a llamafucker?

Also speak English god-damnit! This thread is about llamas (found exclusivly in America) not whatever fucking fag language that is,

Becausse he fucks llamas and he was being a retard

>can't punctuate

You did the same this fuck off nigger

None of you fuckng faggots are going to help to bring justice to my llamafucking boss? I'll remember that next time your boss fucks a raccon and starts being a bitch and you want my help/

Holy shit, that unironically sounds fucking rad. How is it being an alpaca farmer?

Now you cant even properly format finish a sentnce?

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

I don't see a single god-damn lama there fucktard

To be honest - I've never even heard of anybody copulating with a llama before.

Are you sure he actually did it ?

I mean : if he didn't actually do it - and never particularly wanted to either, it's got to make him suspect that you are somewhat unreliable in the veracity of your opinions and possibly even your industrial integrity.

I picked up and brought the llama to the Christmas Party so I'm pretty fucking sure. Fuck all you non-believing faggots.

woops dunno if you are still lurking
but its pretty chill, doing it as a hobby mostly but animal feed costs are insane i have 4 with a goat & 11 chickens and a herd of ducks and costs are 1k month so not much profit tbh

Why do you do it if there's no profit in it?

To fuck the llamas, faggot. Keep up.

you are a fucking loser and you deserved to be fired

Aha !

I see it all now:

.....by your own admission, it was YOU that picked up the llama - when he had been trying to nail that ass for himself.

YOU took her perky vicuña buttocks to the Christmas Party, and tried to have your evil way with her, before he took advantage and left you in the lurch.

Dude, you are just a beta-faggot - and you know it.

Jealousy has cost you your job,
..... and rightly so.

I hope your former boss has a long and successful relationship with your cute little vicuña crush, and they have lots of kids together.

this animal looks
>filename.jpg

>that I am write.
you're more right than wrong, oh, and right that down

hobby farmer, its my hobby mate, sorry for late replies im havin dinner