Left or right and wwyd left is one of my highschool crushes i havent seen in years

Left or right and wwyd left is one of my highschool crushes i havent seen in years

Left. make her suck a homeless guys dick.

Nice anything else?

rich girl like that would be broken forever.

Why is that?

ooooh great body and i love her feet. got more with them showing?

Ill look but tell me what you would do to her

well she looks like the type of girl that would really hate to be degraded and used. so id love to have her bent over and work over her butthole. lots of hair pulling. slapping. spitting on her as a ream out her shit pipe.

Perfect please continue im looking for more feet

mmmm thanks. i feel like best case would be to have her tied up and restrained naked somwhere where i could use her again and again. maybe invite some others over

What holes would you use and how

for me id be all about destroying this girls butthole. i want her tied up naked on her knees and forearms. id cum from behind and just use that hole for my please. unload in that pretty sluts ass whenever i got horny.

I would fuck left if i could =/

Would you tie her upon in public and fuck her or private?

keep her in my house. as my fuck slave. her butthole is my cum catcher. maybe invite some strangers over to use my toy too.

Thanks for the feet pics too. using the bitch for my hard cock. keep them coming

Can you cum to her and send me pics of it

i'd stack those bitchez in a 69 and face fuck the chick on the right until she gagged up enough bile to lube up the left's asshole. then i'd stretch out the left's sphincter so she won't shit right for a week.

Would you make her asshole bleed?

what do you mean?

Make your self cum to her and send me oics of your load

you got kik? also you havent sent a pic in like 15 mins.

Yes whats yours

sorry man. youve stopped posting pics. you want me to do something for you, and youre asking for my kik name. doubt youre gonna find what youre looking for that way

Sorry got busy at work im on lunch now back on the hunt lol

great. still jerking here to your crush and her sexy legs and hot feet

fuck man i love this sluts body. i can see why you like her. her feet a fucking HOT!!! send your kik if you want to stay in touch. and keep going. im gonna cum soon.

Can you cum tribite her?

i keep telling you send kik man.

You get it

Did you get my kik i posted it??