Why are Yankees cucked, Sup Forums?

Why are Yankees cucked, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBQPmSZr1QY
jaymans.wordpress.com/american-nations-series/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im in Western washington.

Because man. These faggots have to act effeminate, gay loving, and tranny accepting to women. to get laid because they can't get laid with real women.

who won the war again?

It's not so much Yankees as it is urbanites

>muh slaves

Fuck off South, you complain about niggers when you were the ones that imported them and used them

Should've picked your own damn cotton

The cucks

I dare you to rebel again. See what happens you fucking traitors.

this, have a couple megacities in you state and watch the degeneracy flow

Why do the cucks always get so salty when the civil war is brought up?

Why do you act like winners when you're really losers?

Because they lost the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBQPmSZr1QY

I'm not descended from a place that LITERALLY cucked for niggers. I'll be a "loser" all day long.

actually jews owned most of the slaves
and most of the ships that brought the slaves over

yankees forever cucked by jews and you guys got tricked into fucking killing your white brothers in the south. you are fucking traitor puppets to the jews.

fucking divide bullshit
Let the yankees be cucked because of their laws and let the southerns be cucked because of the blacks.
Right wing needs to rise and unite in both places

Exactly.

Revolutionary War: people getting fed up with governments miles and miles away who said fuck this and fought them

Quintessentially American

Civil War: people getting fed up with governments miles and miles away who said fuck this and fought them

The South is really about the only place in the entire country that actually represents Americanism. We are pretty much the last bastion in the world for the ideas of limited government and freedom.

because the cucks lost the war and the actual americans won

switzerland is pretty based
but the reason is that everyone keeps their money there

even jews

The "Union" has cucked us all. Lee and the South won, Northern Treachery has fucked us all in the end

Thank God for Southern Rights

Yanks are cucked because of white guilt thanks to the nig nogs

I wonder who wanted those nogs in the country?

Yeah, the people that loved niggers aren't cucks.

Whos textile mills ran on cheap cotton?

Should have picked your own cotton faggot.

Explain how indiana (yankees) are cucks when we singlehandedly got trump the Republican nomination and btfo of Cruz and kaisch, we must be thr least cucked state in America, my hs graduating class was 330 and we had 0 Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and dune coons in 2008

floridafags are worse than any yankee

Trump swept the south fag, cept for fucking texas

Floridafags are Yankees

the united states north didn't have the climate or adequate geographical terrain to produce the rich, bountiful harvests of all kinds of wonderful things that made the usa rich.

When the civil war came, cotton manufacturing stopped and other countries and the north also stopped buying cotton from the south. All the cotton rotted and the north started buying their cotton from Britain and if I remember correctly, Australia.

Well these companies were owned by jewish investors and is one of the great examples of globalism. You see the USA cucked itself into having to pay for a jewish product of cotton and completely destroying the american cotton industry altogether. After the Civil War it never recovered.

In fact the Civil War in general was about destroying America's Economic capabilities so that the jews could gain control of it. Many of the jews in the south sold/liquidated their estates before the war also, lucky larry style.

south of orlando and I agree

Your daily reminder that secession is not only illegal but unconstitutional.

Fuck you. The reason we get this rap is because of damned yankee snowbirds. If you ever meet a true native you will change your tune, there are just so few of us

Just because they won doesn't mean they are right, the nazis were certainly right but they didn't win the war either

>implying any "true native" under 20 years old wasnt born to POS boomer transplant

We were the literal single state that got him the Republican nomination, made Cruz and kaisch withdraw right after our results posted and had the leadership of the KKK in our state, my family is literally in the same bloodline of Thomas jackson, I'm more dixieland than any of you fucking cucks, eat a nigger dick

Good job Yankees. Destroying the country for niggers and Jews. Literally fighting a war on their behalf and killing your own white countrymen

Somehow the south are cucks.

>also, post YFW this thread is MURICA ONLY

>a state that's pop agreed to join cant have their pop choose to leave

Nah you hoosier cunt

Fort Lauderdale transplant, reporting in. All Yankees and spic

I have not met a single native born to native parents in the 5 months I've lived here

If you ever come to FL spend some time in north central and mid-central FL, away from the spics in the south, the elderly snowbirds in the west, and the libs in the east. We have been fucking invaded

The only Yankees who are cucked are the those who don't have any significant interaction with minorities. Relations between the races is a topic that is entirely academic for them. There are northern cities where whites have to interact with minorities and they're every bit as red-pilled as southerners. Sure, there are a few 'enlightened' ones but they're mostly goofy and thought of as such even by their non-red-pilled yankee friends.

Fuck em.
North cacalacky checking in

Nice to meet you. I am one

all of them are from England so they have a peasant mentality

If a state is about to leave the Union, I don't think they'd give two shits about the Constitution, lol

Where you at?

jaymans.wordpress.com/american-nations-series/

Considering we (the south) have the highest nigger population and a considerably high amount of interracial couples, I don't know if that's a fair question to ask.

How does it feel that cuckfederates got beat by yancucks?

It's not about North and South anymore. Country is country wide.

I live in PA liberate us

That's generally what they do....like a virus. They fuck up their own states by being cucks and voting as such, then migrate to non cucked states and vote the same away until it's fucked and cucked. Rinse and repeat until the entire country is fucked and cucked.

If fucking your sister, dieing of a heart attack, and choking on nigger cock is die then fuck the south, thanks for killing my relative with friendly fire fucking cocksucking assholes

Arson fuck yeah

> California
> Not traffic

Thats what they tried first. Well, they tried enslaving other white people, anyway, witch is almost the same thing.

The white slaves kept dying of malaria en masse though. Like, in such massive numbers that it made the system unsustainable.

They literally fought a war to free niggers so they could let their wives fuck them. The union army got its ass kicked by the Confederate army at pretty much every turn. If they didn't have the naval advantage the south would have easily won.

>Northerners are the cucks
>yet the Southerners wanted to keep dindus in America
>based white supremacist Lincoln was in the process of sending the dindus back to Africa, in Liberia after the war
>his plan got stopped because the cuck John Wilkes Booth shot him
>now the blacks are stuck here because you cucks wouldn't let Lincoln finish what needed to be done and you wanted blacks to live in America so much
>pic related

The South will rise again.

I see you're still buttmad after getting BTFO. You are cucked to the yanks you fucking inbred

>Lincoln
>white supremacist

fuck you and fuck your revisionist cuckoldry

kill yourself now

It's not revisionism. Almost everyone, even most abolitionists viewed niggers as less than whites.

They just found slavery a dishonest and abhorrent practice (which it is).

You sure are obsessed with black dick
also
>Indiana saying someone else fucks their sister
kinda goes with air pollution

Wasn't the Confederate flag in SC taken down

Niggers have always and still are viewed as less than whites, and justly should be. At least the Noble South gave them means to work and provide something to society, unlike the Treacherous North

I was honestly super bummed out nobody where I live ran a rebel flag when they pulled that bullshit.

It's not my flag, so I couldn't do it, but I know there are lots of peole near me who could have.

Daily reminder Abe Lincoln wiped his ass with the document he swore to defend.

Of course. The people that killed their own countrymen to free niggers for Jewish interest aren't cucks at all.

but what does it mean about you if you lose a war against cucks?

At least the Noble South gave them means to work and provide something to society, unlike the Treacherous North

>keeping niggers around your family
>receiving unearned income
>noble and white

pick 1

Snap out of it my dude.

Go try to beat up 7 nu males at the same time.

Also if we follow that logic the entire right wing are cuckimus maximus given the current state of affairs in the West

Is that what you're telling yourselves now?

The early states were mostly puritans with some catholics here and there.
Jews only came to the states to escape obliteration.

ps go ahead, make a jew joke, you fucken degenerate

Except it wasn't at the time of our civil war. Amendments 1-9 said nothing of states withdrawing membership from the UNION of states. Amendment 10 said that anything not mentioned in amendments 1-9 automatically became rights of the states and people.
Only sedition was illegal, and leaving the Union is not the same as marching on DC to depose the president.

But you know what was Constitutional? The Fugitive Slave Act. As a matter of fact, the Fugitive Slave Act wasn't even a necessary bill, because the Constitution already required convicts, fugitives, and slaves to be returned to their home state, even if slavery was illegal in the state they fled to and if the crime they committed was not a crime in the state they fled to.

You are the last place on the country that doesn't understand there is a whole world outside of your swamp

>for Jewish interest

The American slave market was dominated by kikes. Their ships brought them here and their hooknosed brethren sold them in the markets.

It was actually known not to try to buy slaves on saturday (the sabbath)

your timeline of history is all fucked up, boy

the early states were puritans and pilgrims, but also company indentured employees.

there were different colonies you fuck wit.

catholics came way later.

your time line is so fucked and stupid. also you're trying to do jewish damage control

Actually we don't call ourselves that anymore. Since you just woke up from the civil war, let me tell you that there's a whole west coast now too.

You're the only people that are proud to lose the war. We just moved west and let you live in your fantasy land.

Yes it was taken down from a monument by feel good politics spear head by a bitch that wanted to be VP. Shouldn't have shit on trump deary the people of SC can't wait to kick you out.

>not understanding the principle of earning money from a passive income investment
Well, you're clearly not white. Please stop responding to my posts.

>Implying those interracial couples aren't in large part a product of the Yankees fleeing here after turning their own states into hell holes.

Did you notice how the rates of interracial couples increase the more they migrate to the south? I'm not saying interracial couples didn't exist before that, but their rate increased when the hippies from the West and Yankees started migrating to the south after driving their native states into the dirt.

>somehow trying to justify literally forcing people to work for you without pay by threat of violence

You're not white in spirit and if you're a Southerner, chances are you're not white in blood either. Mudbloods seem pretty common south of the Mason-Dixon. Tell me about your cherokee heritage lol

The sabbath is on sunday and has been for 6 thousand years now.
You know, the day god put man and dinosaurs together. Don't you know science?

The Jewish Sabbath is on Saturday. You don't know what you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

You fucking Jew. Go home.

Sorry bud, white gentile. Don't make a mockery of anti-semitism. Kikes are a real problem, don't trivialize their influence by tossing the word kike at anyone you disagree with.

The problem is that you are still of the mind that blacks are people

They're people. Just lesser people.

I don't want them in my country, I don't want to live around them and I don't want to be like a parasite, sucking their labor from them.

They can go wallow around in mud and die of AIDS in Africa.

Most kikes are not semitic but rather descended from Japeth. I'm talking about the Ashenazim.

Sorry you felt so bad about it you had to attack me.

You attacked me and hurled probably the most disgusting insult you could have mustered at me.

>You fucking Jew. Go home.

Please, stop being pedantic. It's really sad.

As I said before, you clearly aren't white. We shall raise up the savage above his level and teach him to work for us, so that we may increase our own fortunes.

Are you talking about pre civil war or during civil war that jews sold slaves?
Puritans wouldn't allow any other group to exist. The closes. Puritans didn't even allow christmas to exist!

Let me guess, your daddy told you american history and told you the devil lives in the internet?

don't call me boy, swamp dick.

And if a large portion of the south had not been razed and their women raped by Sherman, to draw southern forces away from the eastern seaboard.

And had the south just invaded DC in the first year of the war after military academy cadets btfo of the DC Guard, instead of hoping the north would back off after military defeats and opt for a peaceful resolution.

>inb4 Sherman was a gud boy
Read primary sources from the era, Union soldiers were notorious Soviet-tier animals to their hosts in the areas they set up shop in, while southern forces were respectful and treated the mothers, daughters and elderly of their enemy as any gracious guest would treat their host.

Their downfall was that they still regarded their enemy as human beings and fellow Americans, and held back when they had the advantage.

yankees have always been cucked. at first all they had was a nasty puritanical culture. then they became too good for religion, so all that was left was distrust of your neighbors due to multiculturalism, self interest and greed. the only true virtue yankees have is hard work.

>We shall raise up the savage above his level
Sounds dangerous. I'd rather them remain in squalor below us. In Africa, of course.

>teach him to work for us, so that we may increase our own fortunes.
It doesn't increase their fortunes. All slavery did in the US was make a very select few white men and jews rich at the eventual expense of their racial kin. You're just sugarcoating an evil and uncivilized practice to make it seem acceptable.

I don't care. You don't belong here if you're going to sew dissent between me and my brothers on the other side of the mason-dixie.

Get out before we string you up for sedition.

>actually jews owned most of the slaves
But Southerners volunteered to suck up bullets for slaveowners.
>wait, who's cucked again?

You are ignorant. It had been illegal to bring new slaves into the US for a long time when the civil war came around.

I'm a Southerner you mong. I've lived in NC all my life and I currently reside in Texas.

I'm just disgusted with this rebel fetishism.

Where did I suggest otherwise?

>Idaho
>Weakest government influence
>a bad thing