Your 20 year old daughter wants to have sex with you

>Your 20 year old daughter wants to have sex with you
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
gaiaonline.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to say I am the kind of man that could say no, but if she looked like that I don’t know if I could.

you are fucking weird man

have any law fags gotten in on this.
obviously it was literally incest. but..
because she was legally not his daughter, as she was surrendered by her biological family and then put up for adoption, is it still legally incest?

I dont' have a daughter.
I'd fuck the young woman in the picture though, she's cute.

anal sex only and blow jobs only also, i'm getting a vesectomy ....... sex 24/7 after that...

Fuck yea, she is my daughter she belongs to me.

No u

Who are you, i don't have a daughter, i only had a son...

you sick fuck

Say ill be back in a moment.

Walk back in room and blast her head with a shotgun.

The End.

i would have been fucking her for the first 19 years, so....

confused because I've been doing it for at least 8 years at this point

Disgusting incestous pedo....

She is pretty cute and she looks part Asian. I still think it is dumb that they both can get 10 years in prison for this though.

She's fucking average

Smack in the face, then send her off to reform school.

so the dad basically pulled a Woody Allen?

the ellipsis at the end of your statement leads me to believe you are more interested than disgusted

>>Your 20 year old daughter wants to have sex with you

What? Again? We've fucked twice already today! Fucking slut!

She is nasty looking desu. Anyway she and her pedo dad are both awaiting extradition to Virginia where they still have laws on the books penalizing nigger loving.

By fucking her

Have sex with her. Why not? Then again I’m not a father so I can’t say if it’s too weird or not.

I'd cum in my pants straight away, then have her clean it up.

nigger they can't send you somewhere to convict you on charges if the crime happened somewhere else

tldr
she turns 18, finds biological parents, moves in with them, gets close to dad, mom and dad separate, girl becomes new mom to siblings and is impregnated by father.

jailed for incest.

Unless you're a fucking freak who doesn't belong spreading his mental illness-ridden genetics to his offspring, the idea of fucking your own daughter wouldn't even occur to you.

>You guys need to stab iron-gripping your dick and do some no-fap so you can jerk to normal shit again.....
>Get a hold of yourself, dudes.....

Hand her over to the president because only he can pardon himself of such an act.

You don’t even know how that green text properly you fuck

Woody Allen wasn't biologically related to the daughter he hooked up with, and he grew up raising her from childhood I believe...

This guy, he's... he's something else.

Gave off the baby for adoption and, once she was an adult, she tracked him down.

It's funny, because my girlfriend recently brought up to me about how children who are separated from birth from their families, and then reunited many years later with their biological parents, often end up becoming incredibly attracted to each other, falling in love, and... well... fucking.

Sorta makes sense, in an awful sort of way, if you think about it.

In a case like the one involving her?

Go to pound town over and over.

It's called genetic sexual attraction (GSA)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

You seem to be lost... please, let me show you the way out of here: gaiaonline.com

do you know da way?

Theoretically speaking...Does this mean that if I create a cellular copy of myself, but with different sex chromosomes, that I'll have the perfect girlfriend for me?

yes, she will be a 250lbs balding midget with a vagina

Sure they can fag. Just look it up

Did he legally adopt her?

I fuck her brains out. Dead serious.

Go ask your mother

No. She's biologically his daughter. She was adopted by another family and found her biological parents when she turned 18.

Wonder how my daughter came back in time

Only if we can make a baby baby

Apparently they got married.

Not really.
The babies of parent-child or sibling incest have a 25% reduced risk of developing cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17931800/

That how Philip Greaves got sent to prison for writing that illegal book.

not for realz

I’d ask her “How the fuck are you older than me???”

>the idea of fucking your own daughter wouldn't even occur to you

Only applies to people you've actually grown up with, which is why even non-relatives who grow up close can feel squeemish about fucking eachother.
Biological relatives who find eachother later in life have no such inbuilt restrictions.

Any new pics of the girl?

I've been fucking mine since she was 4, so I suppose I'll be bored with her cunt when she turns 20. So the answer is no.

How old is she now?

1e.22

I just ficked my 18 yeear old neighbor so I'm pretty content with that. But to answer your question yes I absolutely would. I'm a complete freak and fucked up person. I would destroy her and cum in her ass and face and make her call me daddy and say a bunch of weird shit to her like I did to my neighbor.

For example: "your a good girl."

why 4 ?

Cuck wouldn't fit when she was younger

Sorry won't tell you that

you got one bit right anyway

Heard about this
I fucking hate my state

If your cousins daughter is 2 years younger than you, any problem with having a romantic relationship?

Genetically? Very very little. Legally and socially? Yeah.

She's 20 and capable of making her own decisions. I'm horny enough to fuck any wet hole. If she wants it then I give her the D

>Genetically? Very very little. Legally and socially? Yeah.

Fuck my life man. Guess no turning back from MGTOW until I've made it in life.

Bonded really well with her. Extremely close. I need to start distancing myself from her, stop replying to messages and eventually drop contact.

It is the only way. Deep down the connection I had with her I would have wanted nothing more to spend the rest of my days with her and grow old together, through thick and thin.

Ah well. Fuck it.

Grow the fuck up virgin faggot. Read about genetic attraction one day you limp dicked homo.

This is a white boy Thread

>July 2th O

what do they mean ?

>and he grew up raising her from childhood I believe..
No. SoonYi was Mia Farrow's daughter alone. Woody wasn't a father to her in any way.

Fuckin' hillbillies

You think this is a white boy thread?

>Decreased risk of cancer
>Increased risk of everything else
>not doing the math

>MFW my father is my grandfather

>mfw my mother is my sister

If my daughter asked that I know I would instantly take her to her room and fuck her in every hole I have already been fapping to that thought for a few years

Incest is more common among latinos/blacks/natives than it is among whites.

The insult is more applicable to you shitskin.

>Incest is more common among latinos/blacks/natives than it is among whites.
>The insult is more applicable to you shitskin.

Don't be so naive. Look throughout white history you will find rulers and other prominent figures who've had incestuous relationships.

I fucked this girl and i have some of her nudes, if this thread is kept alive i might post them

You're full of shit nigger

>tfw it's legal in my country
now, say "muh freddom"

How does fucking an adult make him a pedo?

If she was mildly attractive then yeah, it's just sex, not like I would want a kid by my own daughter.

She was a slut back in highschool, lived in a trailer park and was highly progressive

Didn't Nietzsche fuck his sister?

Post faster.

Regards,
Father

damn, moar

why were they arrested who snitched on them?

Pretty sure it was the mother

who would have known that playground friend i played doctor with was already fertile...

ITS HAPPENING

it was the mother they told her and she grassed them up

that is how they were discovered because they tried to get married

>How do you react?
Definitely by making an instagram and telling the world all about it

they should've kept it a secret and have that sweet sweet incest sex

>ask her to have a drink with me
>then ask her to meet me behind the dumpster in an ally.

No, see, they named their child "Toothoh"

she was pregnant and the mother knew the only guy she had been around was her father