Tell me nasty things you would do to my ass /b

tell me nasty things you would do to my ass /b

Need to see more of those godly soles.

Kick it for being a fag

Cut it off with a cheese grater

there you go

Man shoulders

fair enough but you should try. No traps says no to anal other than your fat bitchy gf ;)

yup I know. It´s hard to lose weight there ;(

My gf does anal when I want lol and doesn't have a prostate to mash my cock into

Probably tie you up and call you a fag as I fuck your ass and dump a load deep inside it.

Sorry maybe tuck them in a bit

Would pound your ass bareback with 6 other guys and take turns breeding your hole. Once your ass is filled to the brim with 7 different guys' cum, I'd make you push it all out and lick it up.

I´d rather look how I look instead using tons of tricks and photoshop as I´m also into real and won´t disappoint anyone. but still thanks for the good tips. Will probably try in the next session

Op have you hypnotized yourself to the point where you want to be a depraved slut, craving for comment about fucking you deep ? What about cum ? What if i forced you to suck me ?

good for you. enjoy

yup I´m a cum craving slut. lol can´t deny it. I still have some class but if you´re my type I would suck that cock off without thinking twice

I'm onto that path too actually. Started to rub myself like a real woman now. The feels you get from imagining 2 males fucking you deep forcing your leg and mouth opens...
Shit Im turned on now.

Deny it. Leave it plugged and deny the sissy clothing until it proved how badly it wanted it.

More pics or Kik?

You got a kik

I hope you watch all the good hypnos. I trained myself to cum from anal a lot, that helps to feel very feminine

more pls

Stick a grenade in there, pull the plug

Fuck off fag

Shave those legs you slut.

Put you in a mental hospital for treatment for your mental disorder.

I managed only once to - idk how to call it - edge-cum a ton. I was still fingering myself and I had a full load of cum to play with, without being disgusting to me. With all the cumming vibes in my body + the cum to swallow + dripping all over me ... That was so fucking hot.

It's hard to achieve that. I have to train and buy myself a real dildo to play with. I only managed to use 2 fingers so far. But fuck, i need a real dick at some point. Gotta train to twerk a bit too, I really want my first gay time to be a really fun time.

What have you done so far ?

Have you actually done any hormones change or surgery ?

id kick your fucking teeth out faggot

that´s a good start you can make fast improvements from there. Right now I can cum like I used to with using my dick. And I´m also not disgusted and really love to play with it or swallow.

I pounded myself with plenty of things and had 1 real encounter so far (disappointing)

no I´m just a sissy / CD

You have a kik

enjoy

that is a nice ass. if that's your real hair i'd rub dicks together and start a god damn fire.

woah, fuck. Amazing legs. Do a cute pose with them!

Thats sad :(
I Hope the next one will be a good one.

Also ... When using my dick as a clit (rubbing it) it become so fucking intense. I can't get myself to stop rubbing when watching kissing lesbians. The feeling is so fucking good to act like a woman.

So ye I cum too fast and I can't play with it... But I when i look hypno, I manage to let myself edge for many hours, finishing myself when my mind start to rreally go blank because of the excitement and the anal fingering...

you can always play with it. after a few years you lose all disgust or regrets. after cumming I´m still a horny whore

it´s a wig ;)

cute pose?

Dunno, like something like that, take your pick. Dont show face if you dont wanna

can you show us your cock up front?

sure

Im not gay and am not really into traps/trans people but it really makes me happy to see u so confident. I think its fine to be lgbt and im happy for u :)

>wig
that's a shame. my hair is actually longer than that and i'm not even trapping.

Fuuuuck i want to be a cum slut and eat some everynight while I get fucked ...
White boys are only made for bbc. I fucking need to be nailed on a bed. Letting me anal ripped on the bed with cum in my mouth. Just to wake me up again during the night to suck him off once again...

pull the foreskin back, i wanna see your cute penis in all of it's glory

Where are you and what would be the best way to fuck you?

Also can we see a pic of that cute little hole spread?

adorable!

thanks. I mean it´s 2018. all that fag shaming is a bit outdated. I just do what makes me happy and satisfy my sexual urges

I would love to grow them as long but I have terrible natural hair :(

just do it then. what bothers you? use a bbc dildo every night and eat your cum. if you tend to chicken out freeze some cum for later when you´re horny again. after feeling confident get yourself a real one

my hair is a mess but I won´t show face here ;)

i think i fucking love you

I get what u mean. Pedophilia/zoophilia etc. Is unacceptable even though people say that's a sexual urge. But this? This is fine

please get on chaturbate

thanks

western europe. That I fuck someone from Sup Forums is unlikely sorry

but enjoy the pic darling ;)

Wow you're sexy, is there a place you will show face?

I've been in a bad mood for some time now. I had no real social connection for 6 months now. Thats why I release some pressure here. Im back at my parents house so it's a bit hard to get myself a dildo and hide it. I need to find a job only to finally have fun with myself.

Also nice hair and nice legs. For real. Need more squats for that almost perfect ass of yours.

please be spanish

French called.

why wouldnt you want someone from here. Guys would be lining up to fuck you.
I am eastern european or id ask you too

Sexy body.
can we see more of your cute ass

because it is a man you fucking retard

that´s a pity. best of luck for you and use some cucumbers for the meantime ;)

nope

close

Yeah your probably right. It´s more that "don´t meet strangers from the inet" thoughts thing :D but as the worst thing would be being raped maybe it´s worth the risk :D :D

Cages are cheap.

it´s on my bucket list ;)

it looks so huge here lol

I actually tried a carrot when I was not really ready. Was really fun tho.
Now I actually look out everywhere in my house for improvised dildo :D

You should actually accept other boys request tho. You could have 2 sexy boy fucking you. From Sup Forums ye. There are many ways to be sure you're not facing some random dude.

You might find yourself a real daddy to "take care" of you :)

i would so eat you out damn

I use cucumber or zucchini if I want vegetables. They are the right size.

Yeah I should, maybe still a bit disappointed from the first encounter

:*

>Enjoy the pic

You can bet that pretty ass I am

I can't say I'd take care of you in the traditional sense, but I know I wouldn't stop until you were a drooling quivering mess

What went wrong user ? Just do one casual male on male play first. Then get into the sissy kinky stuff you crave so much for.

i'd make a proper girl out of you.
you must be really slutty irl

i really wanna kiss that pecker of yours

I hope you got stamina for that ;)

idk. I met him from craigslist (i know that isn´t the best place to look for someone). his dick was too small, he was clumsy af (maybe virgin?!), somewhat rude but not in a sexy way. but worst of all: he came in like 1 minute after entering and didn´t get it up for round 2 :(

You had time to suck him off a bit ? I'd be disapointed if you didn't. even a small dick is still a dick sissy, you still gotta do your job you're meant to

>stamina
Only one way to find out. It's a shame you're all the way over in Europe (Switzerland, I'm guessing?).

I'm not a size queen's dream, but I'm definitely above average. Also helps that i can cum multiple times seeing as you have multiple holes that need to be filled

haha of course I sucked him. A really wet and sloppy head with a lot of deepthroat. After he came he didn´t want me to suck again because he was to sensitive. In sum he was just more beta than me which is hard to believe lol

Remember OP

fucking faggots

I´m 22 and do it since 5 years. So yeah, maybe a bit sooner would have been nice but I got some time. Won´t be sexy anymore with 30 I guess :D

When you start to have fun with yourself, do you have enough precum to feel like you're a woman wanting to get fucked ?

Ye I have a shit ton of question... I really wonder how all that feel and what I can achieve at the end... So Im gathering experiences from good sluts

This.

>literally

Like we don't know

Im off to eat OP
HF finding yourself a suitable daddy

>Shotgun solution

op is gone?

still here ;)

your cock is just too cute for me, please help

That hole desperately needs to be fucked

Dropped some bitcoin somewhere around here
Discord rNbjTP

>tell me nasty things you would do to my ass /b

I would create a faggot containment board and call it /fag/ and I'd lock your faggot ass in there, faggot.

super glue it shut

Would this do for you? That ass makes a bi-guy to reavaluate his preferences. That hole so pink, like you've never seen a toilet :'D

small and smooth like it has to be :)

maybe you´re right mister

would definitely suck

You know I'm right

So what would a guy have to look like/be able to do in order for you to actually meet and fuck?

You any good? ;)

Fuck, i want to suck it too...
Too bad i'm not even close to be as sexy as op.

Cmon op, go ask for a kik and meet the sexy dick dude, you want that to fill your mouth and your ass... I know that feminine feel, when you see a cock.

Not like you'd have a choice.

Oh daym son! You're flattering me. Don't worry, I'm not as NEARLy as cute as OP but I have my days. Won't look like a complete shit :> But yeah... thanks

op here
my last post for tonight. thanks for fun guys. I´ll be back :)

I still look to much like a guy. Maybe i'll go through hormones and surgery before actually going for a real man. But even if you're my first, i'll easily make you cum in my mouth.

Netherlands? ;)