What is the next "all female" remake of a classic movie Hollywood will egregiously mishandle?

What is the next "all female" remake of a classic movie Hollywood will egregiously mishandle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geq5a-iuTro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not going to watch it

Back to the Future but with a funny and jive doc browner played by leslie jones

The oceans movie with all females will be trash. not because of the cast, director, or story, but because the only reason this movie is being made is to push an agenda.

Calling it now

The Blues Brothers (1980)

12 Angry Women

An all-female Lord of the Flies, where it misses the point and they all work together and get along and try to defeat a boar monster

Magnificent Seven
The A-Team

This, it's literally set up the same way ghostbusters is

>great 1st
>sequel that is seen as mediocre to bad
>one of main players is dead

Glengarry Glen Ross hopefully

I'm still pushing for Saving Private Ryan or Gladiator.

Ocean's 11, already confirmed to be happening.

It's only 8 I think

This and Roadhouse.

I thought Hollywood would realize this shit doesn't sell after this year being their worst for releases.

Yes, they think they can milk it for a trilogy.

I don't know, but I hope Paul gets in drag for it.

>Ronda Rousey in Roadhouse
>they change the title to Rousehouse

A brief jolt of panic shot down my spine in the millisecond it took for the rational part of my brain to register that this obviously wasn't real. Well done, senpai.

The wild bunch.

You see, Hollywood has propably all the money in the world to keep pushing agenda, after all, who was that cunt who highlighted Fembusters pretty much instantly after Paul Feig got involved?

Xe Matrix. Directed by the Wachowski Trannies. With Laverne Cox as Xeo and Leslie Jones as Morpheus.

>Ronda Rousey in Roadhouse

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened. Christ, I hope no one important accidentally reads this.

It's already happening. Look it up.

The good news is Ghostbusters lost money. The bad news is they could have easily made that movie for 60-70 million dollars less than they did.

Too late. Had time machine.
youtube.com/watch?v=geq5a-iuTro

With Deray as Mashawn McFly. And instead of the Libyans it's the cops.

Ben Her

Chloe Moretz in Rambo.

Clockwork Orange

Saving Private Rianna

Sofia Vergara in Scarface

I'm surprised it wasn't seven samurai/magnificent seven.

I'll go with Goonies next. Stranger Things is bound to make producers dig for anything remotely resembling it.

Oceans Eleven

don't you think she's built too big for the role?

>shay hello to mah two big friendsh

Starship Troopers. Thinly veiled jabs at President Trump. Ace pilot Leslie Jones call the brain monster a vagina monster.

Citizen Jane

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Bet they won't hire any Irish actors for that one

I bet Cameron will be sad because of how sore her vagina is, so every time something happens she she can be all like "Ah, My Vagina" starring Amy Schumer.

Kek

>doc browner
kek

Pumping Iron, then?

There is no boar monster in Lord of the Flies. The 'monster' they refer to in the Simpsons is actually the dead pilot who parachuted out and got stuck in the tree, dead.

Shawshank Redemption. Except she wasn't a criminal and neither are the other inmates, they all got wrongly arrested. The Judge was a bigot sexist so she breaks out to report him (because killing is bad) and he gets raped in prison and killed.

>All female version of "Triumph of the Will" never

Saving Private Rihanna

We need to reveal the truth the patriarchy is hiding about the extensive female involvement in WWII.

Just wait a few more years and you'll get the equivalent.

>not Roadrouse

Kys my fellow human bean

>human bean
>Bean