Plz help me Sup Forums, I need to see the light again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wUwk7rS2ppY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to the iron pill.

Low energy

t.Mexican intellectual

All your friends if they wuz kangz and all what they think of the warning signals of"refugees" throwing away free food and water

Mercurial faggot. If you can only believe in something because someone else influences you than you have no integrity.

They aren't the we wuz kind tho, they are normal human beings

Then enjoy your normal friends but don't accept any possible future racism towards whites from them

Enjoy a healthy life

>gf
>black friends
>bluepilled

Your actions don't govern your beliefs. Unless your friends are store robbing degenerates, and your gf is actively kucking the fuck out of you, they aren't necessarily a problem. Half of the misfortune of becoming red pilled is understanding how few are actually willing to swallow the facts of life in the name of 'peace and love.'

I can't believe in the redpill anymore, I'm finally free

Once you take the red pill there is no going back.
Seems you were and are simply deluded.

Kill yourself. You are an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Chill black people exist you faggot

>OMG HOW CAN I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS AND STILL THINK THAT GHETTO NIGGERS ARE TRASH

easily you british faggot

>get black friends
Why the fuck would you do that? They're only your friends because they want to fuck your GF

>letting a woman and niggers change your values and ideology

youre a weak piece of shit, you know that?

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

>I can't believe the red pill anymore

Kek once you swallow the red pill there is no coming back.
Good luck negating reality.

Um...Sup Forums is an autistic shithole full of edgy teens. Your life is taking a turn for the better; don't fuck it up, man!

>take red pill in order to attain the blue pill
>attain the blue pill
>could have just gone that route in the first place
>"lol Sup Forums what is going on?!?!"

also pill terminology is mad gay phamalam

Sad sad world when a normal person would wish to live in the USSR. Go read some history dummy.

Also, the red pill only expedites your learning, and only immediately offers what is learned from the blue pill over time and with experience. Ultimately, all paths lead to the same truth.

You didn't switch any pill, you just started walking backwards, and now you are walking much more slowly.

>doubting brexit

Disgusting.

>THERE GETTING SMARTER

Sound like you've always been a faggot op. Also having black friends in itself doesn't make you bluepilled

>They're only your friends because they are fucking your GF

Fixed.

Changing your values for pussy...OP is a complete fag.

You're free, not many of us get that chance

>get black friends

This was your fatal mistake.

Two years ha what a new friend

You're seeing the goyim. You need to stay in the EU. Please completely ignore the mass of third world savages and failing economy. It's all in your best interest

>doubting brexit
you might be too far gone

>get black friends

lol

try living in Chimptown USA and you'll see.

>>start doubting brexit

The Leave side needs to play the immigration card, the migrant card, and the nationalism card all at once.

There's still room for 2 more cards. What should the Brexit Camp play next?

what the fuck you even talking about nigga you high as fuck

the preservation of sovereignty and the continued maintenance of Albionic perfidy.

>get normie gf
Found the problem, single life is best life unless you can covert her to a red pill

It will be really hard to fit all that on 2 poker cards.

nationalism, immigration / migration, borders, demographics...and an unknown future

Save yourself and get out of here.

The "red pill" is the immediate and harsh exposure to facts and information which expose uncomfortable and/or socially unacceptable realities, and then, according to your definition of the term, it encourages general self-improvement and self-reliance, and/or several other niche offshoots. To some it up, the "red pill" promotes personal agency in decision making and universal criticism.

The "blue pill" is the unwilled participation in society. Whereas the "red pill" exposes realities, the "blue pill" is indifferent to them and relatively uninterested in actively pursuing the most real understanding of reality. It is the passive soaking up and adopting of ideas and concepts, and where the "red pill" inspires personal agency, the "blue pill" encourages simple reaction. It is the "determinism" to the "red pill's" "free will." It does not promote liberal concepts itself, and the progressive ideology is only so predominate among the "blue pilled" because, through their placidity and indifference, are more able to accept comfortable perceptions that rely on delusion and/or misunderstanding.

To sum everything up, the red pill is just the realization of one's self and the acknowledgement of personal agency, whereas the blue pill is the rejection of personal agency and the adoption of comfort - the surrender to the current of the river. Neither are inherently conservative or liberal, they just each inspire either according to the perceptions that they inspire.

>implying you can't do all those things and still be red pilled

Please teach me senpai desĂș.
I'm sick of you faggots and want friends and qt 3.14 gf. Keep the niggers though(luckly these are rare sight in eesti anyway.)

Seriously though, go to 4+Sup Forums Sup Forums. Stay away from Sup Forums and a few other autistic boards, but 8pol is much better than here.

refute it then

>black friends

nigga we have some of the most decent black people in the world in this country.

Your girlfriend's going to burn the coal and you'll be paying the toll my friend. While you like slurping nigger cum from destroyed pussy because that's the best you'll be able to hope for if you keep taking those little blue bastards.

Jaraxxus, eredar lord of the burning legions

>Be on Sup Forums since can't flimflam the zimzam
>Used to be a left leaning liberal but now more of a Nationalistic Libertarian who also reads into NatSoc and white nationalism
>Not /fit/ but not fat, skelly fuck basically
>Past two roommates have been nonwhite
>Can hide my true powerlevel irl have friends who can have different viewpoints because not a total autistic fuck
>I had sex with a girl who was a full on Bernie supporter (she was a landwhale tho desu)
tl;dr you can have a social life and be "redpilled"

>start doubting brexit
Pull yourself together, lad.
Vid below is Stefan Molymeme, but you can't dispute his statistics.
2nd vid is Paxman - watch both of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wUwk7rS2ppY

>get normie gf
Iktf. My girfriend is the same. She votes labour and will vote bremain in the referendum.
Most women are like that. The red pill must be given gently and calmly.

>get black friends
As long as they're good people and not niggers, then so what?

>become /fit/
good lad

>start going out
again, good lad. As long as that doesn't just mean pubs and clubs.
Go to an art exhibition, museums, fishing, voluntary work, camping in the great outdoors etc
Going /out/ with mates or gf with strengthen your spirit. I live in pic, so it's easy.

We all have doubts from time to time, mate.
I'm sure you'll be alright.