Why the hell do all the male models in NYC want to date this blob...

Why the hell do all the male models in NYC want to date this blob. Maybe if she lost 40 lbs it would almost be believable but come on

>not falling for the THICC meme

POO

she pays for $500 sushi dinners and apartments and shit. and they eat her pusy 3 times a day.

I used to think she was really cute on the Office, but she really isn't anymore.

mental illness

> thicc
> exotic
> rich
> funny
> famous
> talented

One day I thought she looked like a brown Amy Schumer.

And then I had ruined her for myself, perhaps for good.

She has a strap-on

word has probably spread that this currygodess is literally a freak in the sheets.

She was pretty chub in 40 Year Old virgin, properly slimmed down when she became a recurring character on The Office then started inflating once again

I'm a hollywood insider and can confirm that she literally designates peoples faces as shitting faces.

>tfw too intelligent for prostate massages

Almost threw up when I thought her brown sleeve was an arm fat fold.

kek same.

fucking none of those are objectively true.

how can she slap?

Your virginity is objectively true, unless you consider your realdoll a real pussy.

Celebrity and power is an aphrodisiac. Especially for a male model who has a strong interest in being in page 6 and TMZ every week.

I dunno. She's not cute for a thicc girl imo.

Maybe it's just I'm not into darker featured girls

she can catch the nut

is she abo?

>projecting yourself on others to argue without providing any facts to back up your own argument
Truly a pathetic redditor. You need to go back.

POO

I would fuck her. I like all types of girls. I win.

they got bills to pay like everybody else

>I dunno. She's not cute for a thicc girl imo.
She was on the office, but then she just kept packing on the pounds till she went from thick to too thick

IN

Lol

It's that fucking awful face that's killing my boner

Some Indian girls are quite pretty still thicc but have nice faces.

She has a shit body and a shit face.