Muslim appreciation thread

Muslim appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=_CGFMwtJTyE
thesun.co.uk/news/2803562/denmark-sniper-joanna-palani-anti-isis-kurdish-fighter-iraq-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks
gatestoneinstitute.org/8101/radical-moderate-islam
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
usherald.com/watch-muslims-go-insane-assault-christians-rocks-michigan/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-JMq1VT0
youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Paedophilia
ohh my

I appreciate how they enslave niggers and not give a fuck about what the world thinks of it. They clearly know what’s up, having lived next to Africa for millenia.

Radical!

They don't use deodorant, so fuck off

fuck no

Toobular!

the only kind of muslim i appreciate

Muslims are not American. That religion is totally against what America is and stands for.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=_CGFMwtJTyE

thesun.co.uk/news/2803562/denmark-sniper-joanna-palani-anti-isis-kurdish-fighter-iraq-syria/

youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XXEemsZ88ks

gatestoneinstitute.org/8101/radical-moderate-islam

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

usherald.com/watch-muslims-go-insane-assault-christians-rocks-michigan/

youtube.com/watch?v=ghr-JMq1VT0

youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394

Muslims dont even like themselves

muslim women have great tits post halal titties plz

id fuck an arab girl but not into muslim

dey got dat fat titty meat more halal breasticles

if all muslimes stand unitd for three years, they would rule the world, but the shia-sunni conflikt will ruin their wet dreams forever, and so their dreams will stay dreams forever.....
raped by the glory west they will give us their oil and woman and will stay in misery forever.

... and now buy some infidel tanks sandqueen!

...or infidel smarfones to record some gorestuff like muslimes behading some muslimes for our cristian bored youth.

s/fur
>can't hypnotise yourself as easily as you can others
>can grant people all kinds of amazing experiences but other people are shitty hypnotists and can't do the same for you

Spell anarchy

Trump is the King, better than the "it tastes good " guy with Monica Lewinsky.... i forgot his name, wasn´t he play piano or some other insrument and sharinfg the bed with Killray Clonfoam or something whatever?

why isnt circumcision listed?

Dirty subhuman sand niggers, we legit need to end all of the towel heads by turning that shithole into a glass parking lot

Got me goin.

america is losing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and whereever they are and no one can change this fact, so buy some coke and McDonald yunkfood and wait for the next hollywood movie trying to bring back the good old time when Murica saves the world and all people are clapping like they are watching independence-day.
Also Somalia killed the american dream, sad so sad....

and wasn´t blackhawk an american tribe and not an helicopter?

Hey now, we got a good number of stupid Christians too.

Terrorist loving cunt. Mudslimes deserve the gas chambers.

Lol, this is pure bait

True. You don't have to look too hard in the bible belt for good christians saying the same kind of shit

nah too expensive and time consuming and contaminants/etc.

sure but this is a Muslim thread, not a religion thread, so Christianity doesn't matter.

Rabbit proof fence

>Muslim appreciation thread.
Jews did 9/11 and pinned it on Muslims. Fucking false flag event, the Jew speciality.

All the more reason to ban Muslims. We don't need more religious nuts plaguing our country.

why do people always think they will find these kind of people in the "bible belt?"

try the DNC

if they have women like this, why the fuck are they blowing themselves up?

as long as you adhere to the laws of THIS land, thats cool. Dont want to hear about how we should change to suit you and your version of the imaginary old man in the sky

Because they're too old

I dont want to belive it but that is what all of Europe is like since letting in those savages

This. There is nothing wrong with the average musllim just living their life, working a job and supporting their family.
It's just the mouthy cunts ruining it for everyone else.

so the key to peace in the middle east is we airdrop some viagara?

can i git a a-men?

We don't need to help them multiply.

we'll make a special blend that gets them up, but leaves them sterile.

I know you live in Melbourne mate. In my house actually. We have the same IP. U gunna get rekt.

moar?

"Ground up and kept in plastic so it don't stink after a week."

heh.

Or we could send them all our niggers. That way whenever a Muslim blows up, a nigger gets a new home for free. They can get away with all the raping they want too. A win/win all around.

Too close to home for the fatty yanks to deal with

Lol

I dont get the idea behind doing this. shed be shitty and gross and i dont want to be covered in poopoo

Yeah, nah.
Until you learn to spell like a white man nobody's going to concern themselves with your belifes

Fucking kek

Ameritards do that already

It's not until you read one of these threads that you realise just how terrified Americans are of all the other peoples of the world.
No wonder they all carry guns like a nation of psychopathic cowards.

theres only two options!

This has got to be fake

got more?