Why did liberals become completely delusional?

Why did liberals become completely delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html
politicalcompass.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the fashionable thing to do.

used to be delusional until i got red pilled

When the non-whites have a super majority and kill all whites they are hoping they will be spared (they don't have any guns so they'll be the first whites purged).

Хopoший пoчтoвый тoвapищ

happens when you lower the standards of education and allow them to preach their political views in college.

I used to really like Conan until he became a liberal douche. Normally, people become more conservative as they get older and learn shit about how the real world works. But not celebrities, since everyone sucks up to them, and they don't want to get old, so they pretend to be young, cool, hip and with it.

Conan: You are now a douche. Stop being a douche. Haiti is a shit hole. Been there, done that - Trump was right, just admit it.

When did Republicans start taking the opinions of pop culture tools seriously?

>how the real world work
That's your favorite line isn't it?

Because a frightening number of fuckwads on this planet seem to get their news and opinions from talk shows, the Kardashians, and Facebook.

I know we're fighting the tsunami of ignorance that social media is creating, but it's a good fight.

Fuck yes, cowboy. Tell me how the real world works. Go ahead. Put down the Hot Pocket first.

Smart money is on the opinions of bankrupt reality show hosts.

Haiti is where he got his kids imported from.

That's what she did for all three of them.

Liberal here, not delusional, hate social justice bullshit, i have an open mind about other peoples lifestyles but i still think for myself, i try to rationalize and entertain other perspectives on topics, etc. idk if that makes me moderate leftist or whatever but it isnt really that big of a deal anyway. In more ways than one we are all deluded to some extent. I say we just live or lives, laugh at shit, and stop waving our political/philisophical dicks in eachothers face so much. My two cents

this isn’t our typical fare, though

usually they are saying something so vague as to be meaningless such as Katy Perry’s “we all just need to get along better and love each other more” as a solution for world conflict, whatever, they’re just trying to sound nice/caring

but this Conan thing is a different beast because it is straight up delusion

Finally, an admitted liberal who has a brain. Bless you, user.

Keep your friend close but your enemys closer. I still haven lost hope.

Mainstream media isnt liberal, its neo-authoritarian democrats funded by higher ups design to twist a bias and gain recognition for doing so

Beta bitch who got cucked out of hosting The Late Show back in, what, 2010? engages in over-the-top hyperbole to get earned (free) exposure. It’s not a bad tactic, and Trump does it, too, but in Trump’s case there’s a kernel of subversive truth to it. Saying ”Haiti is already great” is up there ”look at me I’m just pretending to be retarded”.

Haïti is great already, but no place is perfect. That was where the slaves were first freed in the New World. Biggest problem Haïti has at the moment is the political corruption instilled by US imperialism.

Some of us liberals aren't that far left u nitwit

Yeah i dont get the jew hype in media either but its not jews in general as a collective, its the rich and heavily involved in politics that do the bidding

I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but I hope thay we can continue this otherwise productive exchange.

>completely delusional

Here's what's completely delusional: picking a tribe from a menu of 2 that are owned and operated by corporate billionaires, calling the other tribe names and celebrating their failures as if they were your victories.

If you are comfortable attaching a label and instantly hating a person who has far more in common with you than you do with the handful of multibillionaires running 'your' team, you have already lost yourself in delusion.

But what do I know, that's just the kind of crazy double-talk a liberal would use, right?

>le beyond left right paradigm meme
How is high school these days?

Are they delusional in this case? Maybe they don't want to be seen as a stereotypical blunt Americunt. Your president doesn't actually speak his mind, he's just an idiot.

Never say "le"
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You disgust me

You have a lot to learn.

Can't let go of that 2 party tradition huh? It's been working super well so far you guys had a fantastic group running for president last year lol. How sad is it that the highschooler is more mature and rational than you?

Someone here has a direct like to Traitor Trump.

I am Delusional. ha ha ha....

he was always a liberal douche. he just tried to keep it center - left on his show and his comedy. as liberal douches grow older, they start to care less about hiding it. look at john stewart and colbert for an example. those who grow more "conservative" as they grow older usually were already conservative (at least center - right) but never realized it. take homosexuality. yeah most people these days do support homosex, but if their kid came out gay, most of those supporting parents would be devastated and can't "support" it about their son chugging down cock like a fat kid in a candy store. or the "sexual liberation" of their daughters when their mother, let alone father, finds out their daughter has blown 30 boys by age 14. boy does things change fast when its them, or their children partaking in it. most people are still very conservative about those things in it actually has an affect on them.

Anyone remeber last week when we said that the traitor is trump and he was unamerican.

How did he end up using our words?

Someone here is a cop and the works close with Trumps Cunts.

What a load of horse shit.

No one is Liberal, its a name made up by conservatives so they can fight against something that is not there.

If he'd step foot outside the resorts, i'm sure he'd be able to taste the great AIDs they have in Haiti.
Et tu, Conan?

>No one is conservative, its a name made up by liberals so they can fight against something that is not there.

>enemys
>haven

Burgerland public education is atrocious.

>>Except conservatives call themselves conservatives. Where are all your liberals?

Lol NOBODY can be is this retarded without sarcasm.

Will you fix it? None of them fixed it, they made it so expensive that Burgerland became more and more stupid. That is why you find it easy to manipulate burgerland, but wallcarpetland is just as stupid

It is but it's also the worst board on an anonymous forum, you're a silly daggot if you're gonna come and judge education systems on what you read here.

>>Except liberals call themselves liberals. Where are all your conservatives?

Well you've proven yourself many times. Now you kill from behind your computer screen, you murdered people.

>happens when you lower the standards of education

here in burgerland they are on Fox news, news corp, AM radio, Disney, ABC, They own news papers, You are one. You created the noise. You're shit at your job.

>thinks US colonized Haiti

Because they want their taxes to go down and their property values to rise, it's all about greed

please stop calling them liberals. they are not liberals. they are leftist authoritarians, the exact opposite of liberals... ffs

You're not even a Semite. Your a jew nothing more nothing less,

>So this is where the clandestine hang out these days?

Haiti is a modern, thriving first-world country as shown by the resort Conan was at. Hardly a "shithole."

>X revere Y person
>Y person does something retarded/pushes an agenda to pander
>X people now so the same because Y is good
This happens literally everywhere to all sorts of people. Liberal or otherwise.

Oh my gosh a typo! D: also im not american. But thx for ur reply

The current issue about Haïti derives from a comment recently by Fearless Leader in which he dismissed many places that he is afraid of as being "shitholes". Without any rationale to back that up, Fearless Leader (and his minions) are guilty of poisoning the well. He needs to make his case before offering such an unconditional conclusion.
Until such a time, I suggest we refer to the United Snakes as a "trumphole".

And you can begin with this handy field-guide.
gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html

>he was always a liberal douche
In the beginning of Conan's celebrity, I remember him attempting to imitate P. J. O'Rourke, who is neither a liberal nor a douche. (Hard to pull off, I know.)

The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms.
– Socrates

conservative = _______
liberal = _______

Extra-credit assignment: Find a copy of McGuffey's Reader. Try to understand it.

Preach

It's actually very simple, and it starts at the top. Democrats used to be anti-big corporation, anti-war, pro-free speech, pro-identity politics and in favor of separating religious beliefs from policy. Republicans were the opposite of all that. Easy!

But now the Democrats are pro-big corporation (especially tech and media conglomerations), pro-war (even war against Russia, astonishingly), and anti-free speech (on college campuses in particular). This only leaves identity politics which is a tough sell given that women and minorities have never had it better in this country (so they're forced to root out "micro-aggressions" and "man-splaining") and because of their support of Islam, they are warming up to religious influence over politics.

So now we have two republican parties only differentiating themselves by how much they hate white people. Meanwhile the people who used to identify as democrats are emerging as a separate voice (like Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t) and they're making a lot of sense, but are hysterically attacked and labeled as racist or alt-right because their return to older liberal values are not compatible with the currently corrupt Democrat establishment.

, and in favor of separating religious beliefs from policy

Well, the Us is daily showing that strongman rhetoric might convince the people but a government with strong and free institutions can block him from doing most harm to the system

Is Haiti a shithole?
Oh yes.

Does a proper gentleman say it out loud?
No.

Papa Doc.
Baby Doc.
Hillary Clinton*.

* Owning Laura Silsby’s Shame: How the Haitian Child Trafficking Scheme Embodies the Western Disregard for the Integrity of Poor Families
Shani M. King, 2012, Harvard Human Rights Journal, Vol. 25

Oops. that last sentence got pasted in by accident.

You seemed to have missed the satirical aspect of the meme you're reacting to.

>first-world

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE~~~

PLEASE JUST KILLLLL MEEEEE~~~~

>democrats
>pro-war

Your orange turd wants a military strike against North Korea so he can deflect from the investigation into himself.

>Does a proper gentleman say it out loud?
Nah. You're just a repressed guy living in a low T environment. You can't handle manly confrontation.

>The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms.
>politicalcompass.org/
Waiit

Because politics is just football these days, neither side wants to admit when they do a smart play and both want to win every match and not accept a loss. Really boils down to logic vs pride and politics in general is ironically the thing that's dividing it's people because some see being comfortable vs being evolutionary and productive. A lot of stress on both sides.

Funny you should use Teddy here. He's the one who "pacified" Cuba.

God, that is such inane drivel. You don't know shit. You're just a conflict avoidant moderate.

>Waiit
Why? Are you trying to see how you score on their inventory?
Political Compass isn't perfect, it's just a damned good start. Sort of like ISO for Sup Forumstroons. Until the terminology (not the ideology!) of the speaker agrees with the terminology of the audience, it must not be employed.

Surely you are able to be less disagreeable.

No I'm picking the side that I believe in what the current topic is about. Why do people like you think it has to be black and white? One way or none? Neither republicans nor the democrats will ever be fully correct 100% of the time, and I assume someone who is coming off logical would logically know that.

Please provide examples of your reality so I can check how far off I am......

I said both Democrats and Republicans are now pro war.

But since you bring it up, another aspect of the problem may be that Democrats are getting dumber.

OH and let me elaborate on why America no longer has a pro-peace movement. Aside from the fact that both Dems and Republicans get big money from defense contractors, there is no draft. A volunteer military means only poor, uneducated kids get their legs blown off, so the blue-haired soyboys have nothing to worry about. This SHOULD be a problem for Democrats, but like I said, they are no longer the party of the poor, they are the party of anti-white-males.

That makes complete sense. I have no rebuttal to that.

It's worse than useless as an inventory. The way they've rated political figures makes absolutely no sense, and suggests they have no understanding of political philosophies or functioning terminology to describe them. It's an arbitrary rating based on the sensibilities of the people behind the team, rather than based on the logic and personality types behind different political philosophies. That's why it's objectively bad.
>disagreeable
This is why you're a faggot.
>Why do people like you think it has to be black and white?
Perhaps it has something to do with the world of politics literally being black and white; two opposing archetypes, two opposing personality types, two opposing sets of values, two opposing belief systems, two opposing resource strategies.
>Neither republicans nor the democrats will ever be fully correct 100% of the time
What makes you think politics has anything to do with logic or truth? This idea that we can resolve political disputes with science, statistics and logic is itself a leftist belief, and delusional, and it only serves to show you're the one being illogical. It's only possible to determine if a policy is for the public good if you judge it by a set of values, which is what people disagree about in the first place.

Values are not logical,survival is. People want to survive in different ways. It's never black and white, and why would you want to be wrong on purpose? Surely you don't agree with EVERYTHING one side says do you? That's like saying you're a star wars fan because you loved all of them and if you said you only love some of the movies you couldn't claim you're a fan."

Liberal here.

I was surprised when I heard about it on the news: Everyone was shocked when he said it.

But whether or not he's a dick for actually saying it out loud, I have to agree: Haiti really is a shithole.

because they are losers

He didn't even say it publicly, who's more of the asshole Trump for saying it, or the guy who told everyone about it. We all know Haiti is a shithole, you just don't say it publicly, and Trump didn't

Only losers use drugs though user, I saw it in a commercial

This only proves my point, he maybe shitting us relations but only because it's the place where traditional institutions can't really control his actions

It's still Trump's fault because he's a poor judge of character about who he lets in his personal feelings and jokes. Spies are everywhere. I'm just happy he didn't just blurt out the launch codes to some shit and that info gets leaked.

oh fucking a', yeah you're right Trump should walk on eggshells because the Democrats are after him.

Too bad the alt-right side is just about muddying the waters. I can't even be on the redpill or the sjw side when there isn't any side for actual information. Still overall the left looks better for that OVERALL, unless you're looking in higher level of the right.

>not getting that both sides are absolute faggots

I guess if you've got nothing going on yelling about things you don't affect is pretty fun.

Yea television is shit, when the fuck was it peak art?

Trump people are fucking morons, they just love that an idiot tard like themselves is ruining the society they don't fit in because they're too autistic to understand it.

I never said a particular faction user.You can stop projecting you're making it weird.

God, you really are deft.

>Values are not logical,survival is
I never even said that. I referred to the logic behind political philosophies.
>People want to survive in different ways.
This is true, but probably in a different way than you imagine. Physical attractiveness and physical strength has shown to be a great indicator of political beliefs. People who are less likely to be successful economically and in the dating market, lean left.
>It's never black and white, and why would you want to be wrong on purpose?
Why are you bringing in right and wrong? There's considerably evidence that people who hold false beliefs become more entrenched when they learn that they're wrong. People vote based on their economic and sexual interests.
>That's like saying you're a star wars fan because you loved all of them and if you said you only love some of the movies you couldn't claim you're a fan."
It's not like that at all, and the fact that the first movie that came to mind for you is Star Wars, just highlights why you would think that. Star Wars went from a great movie franchise that glorified heroism and had lots of archetypes, to a cynical, modern rebuke of western values. It's great for hedonistic nihilists with no awareness of their own values or history, as they are powerless to resist social programming from popular culture, because they need the shared experiences to have anything to connect over, no matter how shallow.

Most people get angry over politics, only dysfunctional recluses get angry over movies and popular culture. Moral values determines the future.

Except that he isn't liberal. He is more libertarian than anything.

>everyone is a liberal i guess