Years ago this thread was posted, it was great however because I had to go to work I never got the finished story...

years ago this thread was posted, it was great however because I had to go to work I never got the finished story. was anyone there? tried searching the archives but no results.

shameless self bump

have a bump

Op here. here is page 2

Continue OP

moar

Oooh i was in that thread too. Something with a Pool involved?

fuck man i hope we can find the rest

4/?

Shit, I remember that thread. Didn't screen cap it though. I think he ended up fucking the niece's mother too or some other relative. Was a good thread, even if it was the usual Sup Forums fabricated work of fiction.

5/?

Damn you op, now I need more

I'll post what I got but I need the ending

>Telus
Faggot detected

7/?

8/?

The plot thickens

Much like muh dick.

9/?

10/?

11/?

12/?

13/?

14/?

Good ol' skeptical other anons.

15/?

16/?

17/?

18/?

Either blatant lies or this user was living the good life.

19/?

20/?

21/?

22/?

Absolute quality

23/?

I kek'd

24/? after this the original poster of the story took a bit of a break I think, and then he returned. so I still have a bit more

Good, it couldn't just end there.

25/?

26/?

27/?

28/?

29/?

That's not story, that's shitpost.

30/?

damn theres literally 2 other people sleeping like 2 feet from me and I just died laughing

only got the continued shitposts?

This went from quality to shitpost real fast

31/?

yeah near the end I was on my way to work so I just screen capped it all so I could read it later

32/?

33/?

34/?

35/35 I guess thats it. Well I hope you guys enjoyed, despite there being some shitposting and no real end to the story. any ideas?

Someone else has to have the rest somewhere. It can't just end there.

thanks alot for the story.
guess he fucked both.

right, I think one of the replies to that thread someone said they are archiving it, but I cant find it now.

I would assume, but I need to know how it all ended.