My daughter is in rehab trying to kick a cocaine addiction. I've dealt with coke in my past...

My daughter is in rehab trying to kick a cocaine addiction. I've dealt with coke in my past. I know from experience it's a hard habit to kick. I found that staying away from those who use it is the best way, at least for me.

That said, she was clean for a few months before an old friend of my wife's visited her. This guy is a bar owner in the area and is in his 30s. My daughter is 19.

He texts her disgusting things and gives her cocaine for "free" or possibly for sexual favors.

How can I keep this man away from my daughter. I'm not opposed to sending him to the hospital, but i'd like to find a legal way, or at least intimidate him until he pisses himself. I have friends that can help.

tl;dr How do I keep a perverted coke pusher away from my daughter? legally or not

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

?

bump

quit being a bitch and make him stop.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Beating him w/i an inch of his life is currently number 1 on the list.

Why not report him to the police or at least to the rehab center so they can get the police on him?

>My daughter is in rehab trying to kick a cocaine addiction

take the bat and ask someone strong to hit you in your fucking face.

This interests me because my sister in law has the same exact issue. Drug addiction, shitty people in her life.

Bump

while he uses a fuck ton of cocaine, he is somewhat prominent in the community. cops police his bar for him regularly.

There's a lot he could go down for, but I don't know his current adress or what he drives, other than that it is a deisel. If i give an anonymous tip somewhere, there's a chance it'll never get acted upon, or that he'll get lucky and either not have anything on him when they get to him, or they'll send a cop that is friendly toward him.

So why don't you save the text messages he's sending your daughter and give it all to the police? I don't care how well liked he in the community, if he's the type of guy to nail a 19 year old over blow then he can get charges brought up. If he's so prominent like you say, what do you think would happen if you went to him with a baseball bat? You'd go to jail and he would still be banging your daughter. Your smartest route is to take all the proof you can get to the police.

Or move you and your family somewhere else.

>the type of guy to nail 19 year olds over blow

If you think the richest most "well liked" men in the world aren't doing the exact same thing you have blinders on.

this

I like your thinking.

My thought process has been that if I do fuck him up, I don't actually have to be there. I have people who would get a kick out of paying him a visit and my name never has to come up. only her name, and the words "stay away"

I'm not so naive user. We all know the Kevin Spacey's and Harvey Weinsteins of the world. Just trying to help OP.

also, her phone is with her in rehab. wish I had thought of that earlier

Say you have a guy who can supply coke cheap, give him a tester line, but just give him something horribly toxic.

Also if you take her texts (however you'd do that) without her permission then you're breaking the law. Aaaannd the texts would have to mention HIM and NOT HER using COCAINE. No slang terms. Even then there's still probable deniability. And it's not illegal for a 30 year old to bang a 19 year old. All it is is rad.

i know he's not breaking the law seeing her now. I can't prove it but im sure he was with her when she was underage as well.

I'm also thinking about other peoples daughters. In their text thread, there were pictures of other girls, all clothed, but him asking if they "looked 18"

Still WAAAAAY different. This guy isn't raping his daughter and she's not underage. For every Harvy or Kevin there's 1000 dudes willing to fuck a legal teen consensually while doing recreational drugs. It's really not that big a deal and she's an adult so you should probably just let her. If you get her off the coke she'll just ditch the guy on her own. Buuuut...a bar owner, active in the community, maybe he's an alright guy. Lots of great people do blow.

Well, I just posted about how maybe he was a good guy, but if he does that shit, that's creepy and and just intimidate him a bit. Don't mention anything to your daughter. She has to think you don't care or she'll see him to spite you. But if he has pics of other chicks he probably bangs other chick and he won't wanna risk getting arrested or beat up so if you threaten him (in person not in text and not at th bar to avoid cameras, so there's no record) then he'll probably just leave her alone and bang some other teen.

If he's in possession or dealing, that's a punishable offense.

I'm of a different mindset user. If you break it down from a position of power, they are similar. Not identical, but similar. In these terms, the aggressor has something that the "victim" wants. Might be a role in a movie, screen time, or maybe a pile of cocaine. In all instances, there is someone that has something and is using that as leverage to get sex from a person that wants said thing.

It could stand up in court. Get user's daughter sober and she can file rape charges. Not saying it's right, but it's possible and has been done before.

Also, you can court subpoena text messages from wireless carriers.

That's a garbage argument. So a good job, benefits, an awesome personality, fat bank account, these are all things people could "want" in someone so if you're using having something that someone else wants then having sex with them as your definition of shady it applies to EVERYONE. Oh, I like this guy and want to be his girlfriend. He has sex with her. ABUSE OF POWER! He exploited the fact she wanted to be with him for sex. And then turn the tables, sheesh! Don't even get me started on how women use men because they know the men want their bodies. Everything from free drinks to a cam-girls wish list. If that 19 year old girl is a "victim" then so is every girl making a living by collecting donations online for posting sexy pics on Instagram. How about adults are adults, nothing is fair, people have the things they have (coke, a boss position, their bodies) and how they get what they want is up to them and how comfortable they are.

actually, she mentioned shes been drugged and can't remember whether they had sex or not.

She doesn't know if it was him that drugged her, or someone else, and that was over a year ago.

so, when she's actively trying to quit and he shows up with coke its ok? it's ok when it's a literal trade off - sex for coke? that's prostitution.

Yeah, but not cuz you suspect a guy you don't like of doing drugs. Then all I'd have to do to get ANYONES texts is to say "oh, yeah, I think they might do coke." You need real, hard evidence for that.

If he's a bar owner threaten his bar. Profits are more important than pussy and if you're smart about it he won't even be able to go to the police.

care to elaborate? how could I threaten the bar?

Stop trying to make her out as a victim because I promise you shes not

ok fine. I'm the victim. I still want him toothless and in jail.

I get that she's an adult now. You must not have a daughter.

He's allowed to do everything in his power to get what he wants. But so are you. He has more to lose so you've got one up at least. Show up at his house at like 3am. Make sure he doesn't have security cameras and junk. And don't beat him and don't damage anything. Just get him to the door and look him dead in the eye and tell him you know about his coke and you don't care but as soon as he involves your daughter (cuz she's trying to quit) that he'll wish he haddent. Tell him if your daughter goes down that road again you will make it your life's mission to take everything from him and see him arrested and his reputation ruined. Tell him you're not above planting drugs, hiring thugs, and the like. That you WILL come for him so it would be better for him to leave your daughter alone and find a new coke whore to fuck.

This I like. I'd have to take off work to follow him though. I don't know where he's living right now.

Well...how much effort are you willing to put in? How important is it to you?

Not saying I can't do that. Just wondering aloud if there is an easier way to get his address or information on him. Something to show I know where he goes and what he does. what skeletons does he have that I don't already know about

Fart... That'll keep him away

I should mention too that I'm not rich. I can't afford a PI and the people that I know that would jump him wouldn't charge me. They owe me one.

Oh, and afterword, if he EVER calls or approaches you and askes you about your daughter or what you'd do to him, make sure you don't say anything and tell him you don't know what he's talking about. ESPICALLY if he asks about your 3am visit. He might ACTUALLY get scared and try and record you making threats. Only threaten him unexpectedly, and never in text. But always apply pressure until he gets it.

Thanks for this bit.

He doesn't need to know all that. He just needs to see the determination in your eyes. You might not be able to afford a PI, but at 3am on his porch, you look him in the eye and you at least play the part of a man willing to lose his house if it means he can destroy the life of that guy.

Kill your daughter