Warner Bros. executive says ‘Suicide Squad’ was a global success thanks to its diversity

AYEEEEEEE LMAO. THE DIVERSITY MEME IS REAL.

batman-news.com/2016/11/01/warner-bros-executive-suicide-squad-diversity/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IT WAS GREAT REALLY IT'S BECAUSE WE WERE SO PROGRESSIVE

why are people so delusional nowadays? why are they so brainwashed?

I guess it wasn't because of

>The Joker
>The success of Guardians of the Galaxy
>Harley Quinn
>Rick Flag
>Nigger Smith
>A good marketing campaign

and so on?

Except the diversity elements are one of the most panned things..

how do they get into this double, triple think where they think they're going to get good boy point for putting an asian with a literal japanese flag on her head and call that diversity..

these people are hilariously up their own asses.

They used the power of cheese cake and will smoth.

ENOUGH CAPESHIT

PLEASE, ITS ALL SHIT

If you fags are going to celebrate flops with diverse casts and blame it on that diversity then you have to accept successes with diverse casts are going to say that diversity is the reason for the success.

>Harley Quinn
She wasn't bad.

Hollywood is always so blind. Did you see the new SAG-AFTRA plan to promote diversity in Hollywood? They're going to predominately black colleges to convince kids they can be actors. Because that finite amount of people who actually make a career out of acting is such a good idea.

Remember when diversity was a color beyond just black?

The majority of the marketing was spent on joker and harley quinn.

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

Suicide squad was only appealing to the normiest of normies, the kinds of people who got all flustered at the unwarranted jumpscare in the movie. If you saw it in theatres you know what I'm talking about. The audience that is deeply affected by the jumpscare is the same audience deeply affected by the movie's "diversity," among its other gimmicks.

isn't that kind of standard stuff for blockbusters? I mean you can pull those kind of numbers for cap and their marketing push is basically cap and falcon with some scarjo thrown in usually

or most of the time just cap itself.

I don't honestly pay attention to movie breakdowns often save for a few instances but that doesn't seem unusual for a blockbuster in the u.s

>jumpscare

What? When was there jumpscares in the movie? I don't remember any. Also why are dorks who don't even like horror movies so triggered over jumpscares nowadays?

Dude, don't be too harsh on him. I'm sure they are flabbergasted at the idea of this being succesful, and they are trying really hard to come up with a reason

There was only one jumpscare, and I'm okay with horror movies, which don't necessarily have to have jumpscares to be horror movies. You know this right?

>make a movie that succeeds due to containing irresistible IP's
>DUDE THE MOVIE SUCCEEDED BECAUSE LE DIVERSITY, THIS IS PROOF THAT LE DIVERSITY IS LE FUTURE!!!

These fucking idiots did the same thing with Fast & the Furious and Star Wars 7.

No, dumbasses. Those IP's would make money if you casted the lead actors with a housecat and a bag of frozen peas.
They were going to make money REGARDLESS of casting.

People didn't line-up to see Suicide Squad because it was SOOOOO DIVERSE.
They lined up to see it because it was a gangbang of DC properties, with special preference for the Batman mythos, and because it had an intriguing trailer.

Doesn't surprise me.

The left don't care about anyone but blacks. No LAtinos, Asians, Indians and so on.

more like one (1) reason: HARLEY

sex sells. openly sexual females are naturally attractive for both men and women. nowadays commercial cinema is obviously lacking that element. WB knows it, but they're too politically correct to admit it.

The ending credits kind of confirm that the movie was just meme'd into existence anyway, I mean once you sit through it and watch the credits roll you can tell you just got fucking meme'd. Know what I mean?

>which don't necessarily have to have jumpscares to be horror movies. You know this right?

Yeah and they don't have to have no jumpscares to be good either. A lot of nerds who don't even like horror movies are always trying to make rules about them. No jumpscares, don't show the monster, suggest horror but never show it. It's ridiculous.

Will Smith was the biggest name in the cast, If you think he did not bring people out to see it you're wrong.

Half the people on facebook thought the film was going to be Will Smith vs The Joker while he was fucking his girlfriend.

t tiny penised chink boi. Aimt nobody wanna see your wang on tv

Never said jumpscares are bad. The one in suicide squad, however, is god awful. It's uncalled for.

I haven't heard of this anti-jumpscare thing you're talking about.