Guys, my first time smoking weed. In the neighborhood we have a known weed dealer and I contacted him for like 40 bucks...

Guys, my first time smoking weed. In the neighborhood we have a known weed dealer and I contacted him for like 40 bucks. Here's what I got in return, was I ripped of?

Looks like garbage OP, it doesn't look like quality weed at all

That's about an 8th not a bad price, You didn't get ripped off, beside the first hit is always free, until you are hooked.

That's literally lawn clippings, go shoot him

Some street weed can be laced with different chemicals to add weight - be sure to acetone wash the nugs to separate the harmful chemicals/fillers from your weed

maybe if it was reggie but otherwise you got a quarters worth or even more
keep in contact with him and make sure the weed isnt laced

shut up kid

true always acetone wash weed that you get from scatchy dealers

this is bait.

lol you got screwed. thats reggie dumbass

I was never taught what to look for in good quality weed.

So are the replies.

So was

Baitfag shows 3 fucking ounces of medium grade
decent quality bud. Stupid fags try to convince him to die horribly, like he isn't fishing for knobs

Seen worse.. and for that price point thats a lot no matter the quality lol. Still has hints of color.. grind it up roll blunts, and smoke it, you'll get high

Hey op, when looking at weed you wanna first smell it. Does it smell dank? Should have a nice strong pungency. Then you wanna analyze the nug. Is it big, and dense, kinda like the thing is a whole. After check the crystallization. If it sparkles nicely, and some residue gets on your fingers then you got a good nug on ur hands. When you grind it and get a nice amount of keef (crystal leftover residue) you’re thuggin. I hope this helps a little

$40 for a big bag of hard nuggets? That is the deal of the fucking century.

>medium grade
>decent quality
wew faggot

It doesn't look bad m8 I don't think you know what your talking about

Acetone was also linked to increasing the potency in weed.

fuck off rere thats $200 bucks worth of
weed, he didn't get it for fucking $40 bucks he googled up a random bag on images

Ammonia and Bleach make great crystals too,
right asshole?

Ecks Dee ecks dee

Dude that's a terrible idea. The fumes would kill you.

This is now a bait thread

>implying acetone won't kill you.

no fucking shit, what are you 12?

/mfw i see amerilards questioning their weed and their dealers while i can buy top-tier weed from the weed store and even better top-top-tier weed for almost zero money from a friend when it has fully matured

>>>/reddit/

how old are you?

No, that's how you make black tar marijuana. Just add weed, stir, let sit, skim off the access at the top. Wait for the bleach/ammonia to evaporate.(about 3 days for a decent batch)
dry/grind/smoke I swear it'll get you places you've never been bro. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Hi newfag

This >>

Cool

grow your owne weed man its that hard

fiddy fyve, respec yer elders

The amount is off the chart, that's almost an ounce, retards think that looks like an eighth. The problem is quality, that weed looks years old, hopfully its not moldy is still fine to smoke

I don't like weed.

please end yourself

I like traffic lights

Scottish people twitter

looks like heroin

If this is real don't trust anything any cunt says in the thread or you'll kill yourself or ruin your weed. For 40 dongers its fantastic. Also this is obviously fake cuz Sup Forums has this exact thread every half day, you attention seeking cunt.

This is now a get thread.

Stickyness mostly, if you pinched one of OPs buds it would crumble like a shitty dry cookie

Pretty good for 40 bucks, that's probably like 10 grams or more if i had to guess, around my area weed is 5-10 bucks a gram so you got a pretty good deal.
It's not great weed but since you got that much who cares

Sticky icky uuu weee