So just under a week ago, a new bloke moved into the room next to mine

So just under a week ago, a new bloke moved into the room next to mine
for the sake of anonymity we shall refer to him as 'Steve'
we live in 3 person shared apartment
steve turns up he's middle aged around 25-30 and he has a HUGE growth on his chin and is totally bald.
he informs me that it is benign and that he is having it cut out soon. anyway
despite having multiple conversations I feel I still have no idea who this elusive baldy is
he seems totally void of character, and this is unnerving as he seems to listen to people VERY intently
Ask steve about his past and how he came to moving here,
steve said he lived with his boss which had recently passed away,
here is what spooks me, he has never told he his sir name, he has no bank account,
he has no opinion on music, films, or any form of media, he doesn't have a phone watch TV or use internet AT ALL!!!!
all his clothes are plain black shoes white shirt every day!, I ask him for a lighter and I walk into his room
nothing there, literally just a bed, he spends hours at a time during the day in his room, what the hell is he doing?
Pic related (he literally looks like Dr. Manhattan with a huge growth on his chin)
What just moved in next door Sup Forums? I'm scurrd.

MIB

>middle aged around 25-30

Bumping cos still scurrd

>sir name

Does the growth look like Florida and where are you?

Middle aged. 25-30. Fuck you man.

?

> moved into the next room.

Are you in a share house or something? Single room apartments? What's the set up? How often do you see him?

you will ge anal probet by this ayyy lmao skin walker.

not middle aged

The first time I dabbed I knew there was something more to the simple dance move than met the eye. There was something about the dab that was special. Something, dare I say, powerful.

I've done research on the matter, of course, and I've started to pick up on clues. The angle of the arm where you tuck your head (henceforth known as the "Dabbing Arm") and the aerodynamic angling of the extended opposite arm (henceforth known as "The Rudder") create a symbol of power that was once used by ancient mystics. Why these wisemen used the Dab Symbol is unknown to modern scholars and is a matter of hot debate, but I believe that early man had discovered the potential power in the dab. Over millennia, unfortunately, it appears that mankind had forgotten about the dab.

That is, ladies and gentlemen, until recently. The Dab has resurfaced, supposedly starting around Atlanta, Georgia (though that's a matter of debate in the Professional Dabbing Community), but this begs to question why? Why has dabbing returned? Could it be that there are forces at work beyond our conception pulling the strings? Perhaps a benevolent God or deity has decided that our society was ready to embrace the dab, and that through Dabbing we shall reach enlightenment. On the other hand, it's also possible that the power of Dabbing was reintroduced into society be someone meaning to sew chaos. If the sort of awesome powers that stem from dabbing could be wielded by a complete novice then who could say how much collateral damage could be taken?

I believe that dabbing is connected to the Ancient Egyptians. Think about it; when you dab your Dabbing Arm is bent at approximately a 45 degree angle. The pyramids are also triangular and are roughly 45 degree angles. Start to see connections? Madonna understood this, which is why she wrote the song "Walk Like An Egyptian". Madonna truly is one of the brightest minds of this century.

i refuse to believe you don't know what "middle aged" is

hurts anons who are in the age range who are not middle aged. Im 26. im not middle aged...

anyways trust me that's way better than the alternative. God i wish my roommates were like that

dude it's called reading. old technology they used to call a pocket book. he's just a luddite with special needs. He seems weird socially coz nobody wants to know him coz hes got that shit on his face. Your mission, turn Dr. Manhattan into a pussy magnet.

Serial killer ?

> middle aged around 25-30
> sir name

???

He sounds like a buddhist.

up diz
hell of a project

Technically its a maisonette, and Steves room door is next to mine, I see him every day and I still know nothing about who he really is, Its very difficult to describe the freaky vibe he gives off, the other flatmate is in 100% concurrence. very odd indeed.

>stupid cunts who still think they have value to society despite being fucking ancient with no more than 30 years left to live.
HAHAHA yeah, keep telling yourselves you aren't middle age and that you can still keep up with the "cool young generation" you ancient ass greying fuckwits. You should just kill your old assess. Cunts

Op they guy is either the highest classed wizard, or someone from a secret government agency.

so you have a roommate who pays rent, keeps to himself, is quiet, and you want to fuck that up by invading his personal life?

you won the roommate lottery, my dude
just leave him alone and be happy

As soon as we have determined weather he is a time traveler or some shit or not
Challenge accepted.

22yo here

you're literally retarded

thats the spirit ey m8

You seem like a nosey prick.
Leave him be. People live life by different standards.

His minimalistic living style could be heaven for him. He might not have the happiest background. He probably had to work for what he has. Unlike you, he might not have parents who give him everything he wants. And unlike you, he doesn't ask questions. For that. I like him.

Just live your life OP, and let him live his. Stop trying to intervene you creepy little fuck.

When did I say I wanted to Invade his personal life?
I just want to know who I'm sharing a roof with.
He give the impression that he could turn on anyone in a heartbeat
this concerns me. wanna talk about me invading his personal life?
this guys about to invade our fucking planet!!

So if you'll indulge me a moment, I'd like to tell you about how my life got all re-arranged and how I came to live out here in a wealthy town in California.

I was born and raised on the western side of Philly. I remember hanging around on the playground most of the time, just relaxing, shooting baskets, hanging out. You know how it goes.

But then there were two or three guys who were looking for trouble and started fights and shit in our neighborhood. When I got involved in one of their fights, my mother was worried for my safety, and said that I would have to go live with some very successful relatives in California.

I begged her not to send me away, but she remained adamant and bought me a ticket, at which point I decided just to relax and try to go with it.

The flight was not bad, though. She had splurged and gotten me a first class ticket. I particularly remember enjoying the free juice you get in first class. I began to suspect that life in California might not be too bad. Maybe folks there would not be as snooty and unpleasant as I had been thinking.

When Iarrived, there was a bit of a mixup as I mistook the driver my relatives had sent to pick me up for a police officer, and ran from him, but I managed to whistle up a taxi (for some reason the vanity license plate that said "FRESH" and some dangly mirror-dice stick in my mind to this day) and arrived at my family's place OK, though later than expected. I shouted some jaunty shit at the cabby, I think just hiding my nervousness, and went inside, finally having arrived. I was at my new home, and I have to say that living with wealth in California is not bad at all.

Ok user, please be careful.
You've becoming very dear to me and I would not like you to get murdered.

You kids really have no sense of personal space.

The younger generation is fucked.

Leave him alone OP. He'll snap on your ass if you keep trying to get a read on him

im 28 and I couldnt give a fuck of what someone calls me, neither when i was 12 or 28.. idk, grow up? maybe you are middle-aged afterall, as in, not fully grown up.

>weather

Do you have a penis and what is your credit card number?

>maybe you are middle-aged afterall, as in, not fully grown up.

this isn't supposed to be a cringe thread, my dude

You have to be at least 18 to post here, kiddo. Come back when you're old enough.