Comfy thread .Dump pics or simply talk with each other

Comfy thread .Dump pics or simply talk with each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
earthbagbuilding.com/plans/hobbithouse.htm
instructables.com/id/How-to-Build-an-Earthbag-Dome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hola cozy OP, here's a cozy place in which to relax

those pictures are amazing

endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

I'll dump too. most of mine are cabins and outdoorsy shit

Holy shit this is comfy

Cheers.
Cozy A-Frame!
Here's a nice electric concept van for driving round the world at a lazy pace

nice thread theme

heres another cozy vehicle for driving around at a lazy pace

Brutal! But cozy
I've seen a few bus conversions, they've been brilliant so far.

Here's the Nimbus from the inside.

Good fat ass niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

awesomeness

I want this Nimbus. Where can I get the Nimbus? I want the Nimbus now.

Check the Nimbus' bigger brother, Troy!
I could live in that car.

Unfortunately it's just a pair of concept vehicles, they've never been made.

Spaceous

Sleeping quarters upstairs.

Forever roaming!

The CHIP house, off grid, self substaining.

wow

Wow that's pretty cool

How about lazily sailing the seas, eatin' good fish and getting a tan?

wow

it's shit

been legitmately looking into doing a 6mo overland expedition and living in a vehicle like one of these. 2 of our newlywed friends are doing a 9mo one to the tip of south america right now instead of a honeymoon and it looks so sweet

omg what the hell is that thing? It's incredible

where would you do the expedition?

Nice vehicle!
What about a houseboat?

A more modern model here

This view

oh wow

Or a small house barge where one can enjoy the lazy licks of waves against the hull

Puttering down the stream.

This is bloody luxurious

none of this makes me feel cozy just lonely

why do these goats wear clothes?

Comfy house

its a Unimog with a custom built camper/tiny house on it. It's way out of my budget (probably being 50-80k at least) but my friends are having fun with a toyota pickup with tiny living quarters in a topper with a rooftop sleeping tent on top
>unimog interior pic related
I'd love to do Mexico and central america but it seems too dangerous these days. If I could afford it/speak the languages I'd love to do europe/northern africa

Thought about it! My girlfriend knows how to sail/boat pretty well but I'm a car guy and don't know anything about boats. Plus I suck at swimming lol

comfy car

this is kinda minecraft-y and the sperg in me kinda likes it

Nice interiour
I've played with the thought of moving to a houseboat for years - but there's so many things to consider.

They are cozy goat people.

How about a tree house?

Nice

thanks. usually people bitch about me posting cabins and stuff in comfy threads because they just want the weeby anime cozy shit

The smallest Funkis House.

I like the small cabins and stuff - don't worry about what people grumble about, there'll always be grumblers.
The road goes ever on and on!

maybe I'm just old and jaded, but the first thing I thought when I saw this was "i bet that door and frame were a huge bitch to make"

The Dutch has been tinkering with cheap living.
Here's the Hijmans One.

It would, but it's sooo cozy.
Here's the Hijmans interiour

And from the top

>threads like this always have the gets
>glad to be a part of it

Comfy threads are the bees knees.
Also, thanks for sharing you lot, I gotta vanish, it's nighttime over here.

How is this for a comfy story?

I've spent 19 years living a lie, six of them married to a sweet and wonderful woman who I am absolutely NOT in love with.

My lady friend has been married to her wife for almost 13 years and they have grown apart. Her marriage was getting toxic.

We met at my last job and realized we really liked each other. I made a move and she shut me down. Of course! How silly of me! She's gay and we're both married!

Last November, we stopped fighting what we knew we felt for each other. We stopped denying we were more in love with each other than we have ever been with anyone else in our entire lives.

We know the odds are against us. We don't care. We needed to get out of our marriages.

We are now officially separated from our wives and most of our relevant family members know.

She is the literal woman of my dreams. She's mine now and I'm hers.

My wife is not crazy about it, but we're being civil and I do wish to remain friends with her. My girlfriend's wife called me a cunt.

Life is funny sometimes.

this looks like it's a good use of space. would be cool built in an old alley space in a bigger city

Best of luck with the love, user.

check'd, have a good night. I'll keep posting for a bit

can old jeeps be comfy? this one looks a lot like mine

Pretty and efficient. I like it.

I want to call up green magic homes to do one for me. Then I priced it out, it's just to much per square foot.

No fuck off

Go away angry child, this is the comfy thread.

if you're ok with it being shorter life (15-20 years, maybe more?) check out earth bag houses. you basically fill bags with dirt and use that with a partial wood frame to build it. I guess they are like a cave where they keep a pretty constant temp year round and are cheap as shit to build if you're handy.

earthbagbuilding.com/plans/hobbithouse.htm

instructables.com/id/How-to-Build-an-Earthbag-Dome/

why not you crybaby?

yo this shi- this shit right here.

new pasta?

Come back in 6mos after your true love dumps you for some bull dyke she met online

That would be a great place to hotbox

he's not wrong, you know

Building with wood is the best. We've become a world of plain sheetrock and concrete.

Challenge accepted, Whiny Winona.

I'mma be aight.

Now get your depressy ass outta my beloved comfy thread, Debbie Downer Dipshit!

8-)

It's the weird plastic shit that gets me. What's better about that compared to a nice house crafted with some all-natural wood?
A house down the street from me used to have lots of potential, it was made of logs. Just needed a good finish.
>inb4 logposters
Unfortunately, the owners were fucking filth and painted the whole thing with white. Now it's this disgusting mucky white/brown with inconsistencies and cracks in the color everywhere, and it looks like it's sat fourteen years in the rain with no love.

It just needed some elbow grease, a couple weeks' love and dedication, and a good finish... I should get a picture sometime.

I'd do that for a vacation house. Set it up near a lake and just chill on the beach each day.

i was thinking of building this on my parent's property when (hopefully not soon) I inherit it. Its a few hundred square feet and you can build ones like it for 10k or so. Plenty of room for me

A 8-10k pressure washer and stain would have been better than paint.

Are going for the circular printed house style or just a traditional Stucco round house?

Fun Fact - I grew up across the street from a guy who was tried to build a spherical house.

that one is a big hexagon with big walls to absorb heat. its got a big built-in wrap around bench/couch that leads to a fireplace/pizza oven and a small kitchen. on the other half of it its doors leading to a small bedroom and bathroom

>i grew up next to pic related. its the most rounded house I've ever seen

>If I could afford it/speak the languages I'd love to do europe
English will get you by in most places in Europe.

hello fellow comfy anons, today i bought these led strips. super comfy