Beer is for niggers. Men of class drink whiskey or better. Prove me wrong all you corona drinking spics

Beer is for niggers. Men of class drink whiskey or better. Prove me wrong all you corona drinking spics.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice bait man!

youtube.com/watch?v=OJlhQpt_ANs

quit posting the youtube link to this cringey band. I've seen it in 3 threads so far. They suck and you're a nigger.

>men of class
>class
>posting nigger rap

I agree.
post more pics of this slut while we fucking argue about it

>corona
>beer
chose one

the most taken liquor in the USA is beer :V

I rarely see niggers drinking anything but malt liquor out of a bottle. Shit/10 bait.
me thinks OP is the only nigger here.

you sound underage

That's because the U.S. is riddled with niggers and rednecks

Actually beer and whiskey are for men, vodka is ok. I'd stay away from rum (you're not a pirate) and everything else is for niggers

eat shit, spamfag

USA is a trash can

fuck off nigger.

A true gentlemen would not discuss seedy drinking habits and use the Queens English in this manner.
Good day, Sir.

LUL says the wigger

i dont drink lol

American beer is diluted piss. You are right if you're on America.

Only neckbearded fedoralords talk about what's "classy" online. Go be a good guy somwhere else cunt.

/THREAD

Go tell that to he Germans, dude.

'Men of class' sounds like some shit a bitch with no class would say. As for associating your manhood with shit from the store, please kill yourself.

Oh yeah like I want to wake up with a massive hangover with liquor. Nice try russia

then why are liquor stores located in the ghetto a lot?

fuck you commi U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A