youtube.com/watch?v=SxsA3J_3kEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU
youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Seljuq_wars#Crusades
youtube.com/watch?v=7-C1cpG6TLc
pope2016.com/en/faith/catholic-church-in-poland/polish-catholics/news,474268,faith-and-religious-practice-in-poland.html
amazon.it/Gdanskie-Seminarium-Duchowne-Misericordina-Francesco/dp/B00H9HD0D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464920361&sr=8-1&keywords=misericordina
youtube.com/watch?v=z9dsbbe4zXc
churchofengland.org/media-centre/news/2016/04/digest-report-on-bishop's-asylum-call-for-child-refugees.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Christian
> in a right-wing board concerned about civilizational survival
> following a religion that makes earthly concerns pointless
> following a religion which promise renders concerns about arabs taking over Europe pointless, insofar the Jewish War God will destroy the World the same
> following a religion which prophecy is that their followers will be oppressed and destroyed before the return of the Jewish War God, making defense of such civilization either pointless or outright anti-divine
> thinking that martyrhood-obsessed early christians, self-flagellating monks, self-castrating cathars, life-denying puritans, apocalypse-obssesed zionists, Jonestown and the current Pope and Churches actually have it wrong, and christian morality actually means the opposite of everything that Jesus said or did.
> thinking that Crusaders were "real christians" even when they pillaged and destroyed christian towns, including Constantinople itself

What makes the Catholic church responsible for their population growth?

> lolz dont use condoms XD

Good Job OP.

Posting Templar Music

youtube.com/watch?v=SxsA3J_3kEA

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZkekS8NQU

Daily reminder there is no scientific evidence of God, and thus, cannot be accepted into a civilized, scientifical evindence-based society.

Inb4, "mexican intellectuals".

>Claim to be right-wing

>Encourage contraception and abortion

>Not wanting large traditional god-fearing families.

> I try making a new thread
Oh boy, I forgot about the daily reminders Sup Forums must be subjected to

> there is no scientific evidence of proving something outside the limitations of science

lurk harder

The immediate result of abortion never being legal in USA would be 50 million extra blacks in USA

White people are NOT the majority of abortions, blacks are!

Why do you assume that would be a good thing is beyond me!

>Scientific Evidence of God

There is scientific evidence of higher dimensions, therefore making a supreme being that exists outside of time and space itself to be theoretically possible.

I would say that the fault lies with the European countries who made a commitment to develop the African countries when they colonized them, but failed to develop sufficient agriculture for them.

The african continent is fertile and physically capable of supporting its population, it is just underutilized.

Begone with your Jewish religions

I am calling upon all Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, and even Pagans to help get Islam out of Europe and Western Civilization.
Currently, in America, I will do my civic duty to help strengthen my Church. Although I live in a non-Muslim majority place, I will still do my best to strengthen Christ's influence.
Pottstown is a largely Jewish Borough, so I will do my best to convert Jews into Christians, making connections to the Torah and New Testament.
Remember, do nothing until the happening happens.

I would rather have 50 million more blacks, than have the burden of supporting a country that killed 50 million black babies

>Abortion is a good thing

Explain Poland then.

Unfalsifiable non-scientific ideas are useless for a technological society

Christianity is based around the absurd idea that there is a place of eternal fire where you will be thrown unless you submit to a jewish prophet. that is absurd!

Who the fuck believes that kind of bullshit

You done good OP.

I forgot to add
> inb4 da jooz

To the OP.

> its autralia
disregarded

Remember, the Jews hate Christians
They would love us if we were part of a "Jewish" religion

>Who the fuck believes that kind of bullshit

I wish you would be willing to discuss rationally with people instead of coming in and telling people how stupid they are.

It makes you look immature.

Do you people that Civilization is some sort of population race with the poointheloos and chinks?

Poles have to migrate to Britain because they can't find a job there

It's too bad we can't just kill all the blacks but ban abortions for whites. Damn 14th amendment.

>Le crusaders attacked Constantinople meme
youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI
Kill yourself also if the crusades never happened then you wouldn't be alive at all and live in central america
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjUFBYEzqQ

The only immature people here are those that believe that because Jews said there is a scary place of eternal fire where you go unless you interpret a bizarre book filled with insane anti-advice, that means that place is real

Why are you so scared of falling into a fiery place that does not even exist?

Our civilisation is based on Christianity. You're part of the problem.

A God that takes sides in wars, promotes the murder of innocents, abuse of women, the abolition of free will and the inmorality of its time does not deserve my attention or respect.

Well, good thing there is no evidence of him existing.

That's right.

You and the rest of the christian community believe (aka. Are convinced of ) that there is a God even if said being should exist in a higher plane based on an contradictory book that has similarities with other belief-based books made well before it.

Also, you were tought to believe in God, why is a being all powerful, omnipotent and all knowing blocked by cultural barriers?

Not so sure now, are you?

Theorically possible?

Even if there is still no evidence of said being, there isn't evidence of that entidy being the one expressed in the bible.

>Good and evil exist.

Kek

What EL INFIEL DE PANAMÁ has to do is called Mental Gymnastics

they did attack Constantinople

>Poles have to migrate to Britain because they can't find a job there

That has nothing to do with the fact that they have stronger National Spirit and a love of their country than probably anyone in Europe.

Christians are fighting against ideology, not against race.

Your ideology would encourage Poland to abort their babies, and be subject to feminist bullshit.

Vid related is what Poland is like as long as it's Catholic

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

> Our Civilization is based on a promise that a Jewish War God will come and destroy the world

That is absurd

Western Law is Roman, and Western Philosophy is Greek in origin

The only jewish part of western world is religion, and that is a source of endless problem and jewish control

Daily reminder: pol/ is a Christian board brothers... and sisters (you never know).

I have prayed the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the second time (finding out yesterday apparently I didn't pray it correctly).

I advice all of you to do it. I started crying and even after, I could not stop crying for about 30 minutes. Such an amazing chaplet, felt my heart burning with love for Christ and especially with His love for me.

Watch the video faggot and I never said I did but the meme that they attack it just to sack and conquer it is bullshit.

No, but part of keeping our civilization in existence is raising our birthrates.

The banning of abortion in Poland will certainly pay dividends to the Poles, who were afflicted by Communism for so long.

I respect Poland.

> Jews said there is a scary place of eternal fire where you go

Jews don't believe that though, they don't even want to THINK about the idea that there is eternal fire.

You have more in common with them than you think.

*they did not I did

> telling someone else to take away the life that God gave them
Please keep that out of a Christian thread

>[CURRENTYEAR]
>Having an imaginary friend in the sky

KEK

Hungary is far more nationalistic than Poland, and only 45 % of hungarians believe in God

Poland's catholicism is more of a product of being cucked by protestant germans and orthodox russians than any sort of realization of the supposed "truth" of a bizarre jewish apocalyptic religion

SO, do you guys still go to church?

I kinda lost the feeling of going to it. Every time i go there it is a bore fest and i don't like going there in low spirits.

Hah.

Fuck that.

Woah, you have crossed the line of sanity.

This

You shouldn't believe in God anyways, but a start is a start.

Constantinople was not the only city they raided

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Seljuq_wars#Crusades

they were mercenaries, and all they needed was an excuse to raid other christians

Good on ya OP for this thread.

>SO, do you guys still go to church?
I've only been going since February. And its been my favourite part of the week since then. And I only just recently became a member of the Church and became able to partake in communion.

>Even if there is still no evidence of said being, there isn't evidence of that entidy being the one expressed in the bible.

I won't try to convince you of that.

But I will show you that there are many scientific theories that suggest that there is higher dimensions.

Such as Fibonacci Sequence, which tells us that there is an incredible mathematic precision to the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-C1cpG6TLc

Roman culture is only a part of our civilisation via the Renaissance, a cultural movement within Christian society. There is no contiguous cultural inheritance between Rome and early modern Europe. Latin itself was already a dead language. Christianity is the religion of our civilisation. It pervaded every aspect of every second of life for every man, woman and child during the period known as Western civilisation.

No shit Sherlock

Jews don't actually believe any of the bullshit about loving your enemies and going to hell if you call someone a fool that they taught to the stupid goyim

Like i said, this is no evidence of the christian God.

Higher dimentions or not, it is not related to the thread at hand.

So what if they are more nationalistic?

Are you Christians because of Sup Forums memes?

>Poland's catholicism is more of a product of being cucked by protestant germans and orthodox russians than any sort of realization of the supposed "truth" of a bizarre jewish apocalyptic religion

No it's a result of them realizing that they wanted to keep their culture despite anyone insisting that they should be something else.

Even in the face of idiots like you

banning abortion without an eugenic program to take its place is outright dysgenic

>2/3 of christian lands get taken over by muslims and christians get converted by sword
>Moors and Turks invade both sides of the remaining christian lands
>Pope calls crusade to unite Christendom against these invaders
>OH NO JESUS DOESN'T WANT US TO USE VIOLENCE THAT IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE HE WAS PEACEFUL!
I am sick of you fags that meme Jesus as peaceful even though there are moments of the bible he uses violence

> mostly one word replies

Shitposting: Exibit A

>Woah, you have crossed the line of sanity.
I am the most rational person you will ever find. When you give in to the love of God, you will realise it is the most real and powerful thing in the whole Universe.
Fun thing. The chaplet of divine Mercy was given to a Catholic nun by Jesus himself, with this motivation: "Write this: Before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy"

Repent user, before it is too late

That is an ahistorical claim

Heck, even the Germans tried to keep the historical continuity with Rome in the form of the HRE

lol the poles that go to England are just lower class apes, their women racemix tons and their men are lower class criminals. Plus in Poland they go outside of the nation to have aboritions

Religion is also beginning to die in Poland among the youth.

Sure, because Christianity is their culture

it is not like it was imported by the Catholic Church by the sword and by bribing the upper classes

it is not like slavic languages and cultures already existed before Kikestianity

Saved that image you posted, thanks.

It's very related actually.

Since there is a high probability of there being higher dimensions, that means that there are most likely entities within those dimensions.

The level of interaction goes up.

The 3rd dimension can perceive the 2nd and 1st dimension, but can't perceive the 4th dimension.

A 4th dimensional being could easily interact with the 3rd dimension, and in doing so it may be perceived by 3rd dimensional beings as some kind of God, or maybe a Ghost.

source?

And inmoral.

Abortion is a choice that everyone must have.

...?
Or, they are just gullibe and ignorant of reality.

Well, most of your arguments crumble on themselves alone, so it doesnt deserve my effort.

Actually, rational refers to your ability to be able to perceive reality.

You believe in a inmoral higher power without evidence.

That is not very rational at all.

Kek.

Thank "God".

Probability is meaningless compared to evidence.

Also, we are talking about the Christian God, which makes this even easier to debunk.

God?

Delutional jews.

Found an italian document where someone gathered all approved prophecies by the Church given by mystics throughout the centuries and from all parts of the world. What is spooky is how they are all very similar to each other. A recurring theme are the 3 days of darkness.
Since I mentioned the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Here is what Jesus told St.Faustina:

>Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort:

>All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day (Diary, 83).

Jesus stopped his followers from using the sword when they tried to defend themselves, Peter and Paul had to resign to their death by martyrhood

The actions of Jesus don't contradict the explicit demands he made out of his followers, specially given that at the end he did submit to his cross and martyrhood as well

Why should that matter? Have your opinions stayed the same since you came to Sup Forums?

(I converted to Christianity in 2002 and was confirmed in 2009.)

Right, but see how you're having an intelligent discussion with me now?

That's all I wanted from you.

Poland has the lowest levels of abortion because they don't want to see their people fall to the leftist propaganda that European feminists throw at them.

They don't WANT to see their nation fall to radical feminism.

and what a surprise that Christianity is the best way to fight back culturally.

Because Christianity has a strong set of principles that set a guideline for what to do to avoid degeneracy.

One of those things is the murder of babies, another of those things is to defend yourself if necessary and practice moderation.

I was talking about the Russians post, and also

>that guy that responds to every post

yeah I read that, pretty spooky

That is true that some "crusaders" raided and sacked Byzantine towns during the first but they weren't crusaders and were followers of peter the hermit whom went against the pope's rules of getting approval from the catholic church and was denounced by Urban the II for their pillaging and therefore weren't part of the crusade and were just basically bandits which Urban the II was trying to stop in europe with bickering nobles and shit.
>TL;DR People's Crusade =/= Official Crusades

The young generation of Poles reject faith faster, although as many as 71 percent of representatives of this generation consider themselves to believe or seriously believe in God. Still, this is 20 % less than the entire population of Poles. 57.7 percent of young people say they simply “believe in God”, while 12.4 % are profound believers. Over the past two decades the number of serious believers has decreased among young people by 5.5 percent, and the number of “believers” by 4.1 percent.

pope2016.com/en/faith/catholic-church-in-poland/polish-catholics/news,474268,faith-and-religious-practice-in-poland.html

>Have your opinions stayed the same since you came to Sup Forums?
Pretty much the same.

Germany isn't Rome. And the Holy Roman Empire was Christian.

Could you link to this document?

they are doing it in spite of Christianity, not because of it

Shall I remind you that the Pope has called out Poland on refusing to welcome muslim refugees?

Thread so far confirms earlier science, interesting!

The HRE include Rome during most of its existence

Christianity is a detail of the history of Rome and the West, not the other way around

Rome existed before Christianity, so did Germans

Atheists and pagans welcome refugees too. On the other hand, when the church was the real power in Europe we had crusades.

>Actually, rational refers to your ability to be able to perceive reality.
Nice made up definition. Rational is something that is grounded in reason. My faith is much more reasonable than your blind edgy atheism.
>You believe in a inmoral higher power without evidence.
inmoral? God is the ultimate source of morality.

this part is also spooky, because it seems to imply the time of mercy is near its end. Noticed how Pope Francis instituted the jugilee of Mercy this year? He even released this "little mercy", which has a rosary and the chaplet of divine mercy written in it, even distributed it for free in the Vatican. I am really afraid shit's about to happen
amazon.it/Gdanskie-Seminarium-Duchowne-Misericordina-Francesco/dp/B00H9HD0D6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464920361&sr=8-1&keywords=misericordina
>Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. ... I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of [sinners]. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation (Diary, 1588 and 1160).

If you understood Catholicism you would know that there have been horrible Popes throughout the generations.

That has never stopped good Christians.

and if you think Christianity is dying, then you have another thing coming.

Christianity is currently at a 3% growth rate.

The Chinese Christians for example are growing at an alarming rate, despite their Governments attempts to curb them.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9dsbbe4zXc

Catholic Rome. The Roman Empire literally came into being during the life of Jesus.

If I take you to the Kiev Caves and put the myrrh streaming skulls of saints in front of you I doubt you'd believe because you worship your false god of science

This was the debated about issue that Pope Urban II had with himself and he wrote it down too on whether or not Jesus's Teaching would support self-defense (as in the Muslims taking christian lands and such) and it was concluded that as long as the knight denounced sin and didn't commit unnecessary sins like murder/rape/sacking then you are allowed to fight (Reasons why the people's crusade was denounced and everyone excommunicated and same with knights of the 4th that did the bidding of Venice)

But the Christian Churches HAVE power RIGHT NOW in Europe

The Church of England has been one of the main drivers of the push for mass immigration in UK through their influence in the Tory party, the same with the Christian Democrats in Germany

That the Church does not use its influence to call for crusades has more to do with crusades being anti-christian than anything else. "Do not resist evil" is quite explicit

>Christianity is currently at a 3% growth rate.
Among third world, savage, retarded, Africans mainly.

Also, who are these atheistic and pagan organizations that are welcoming refugees?

the pagan-linked identitarians of France and Austria have actually done the opposite, the same with Varg

One god is like saying one being is the best at everything. If anything there are multiple gods.
Only Jews make such overlording religions. All arabs decended from Jews.

I never said that Christianity is dying

To the opposite! It is growing in power, and it is using that power to push for insane anti-world legislation

Welcome

yeah what sample size and location of it? probably in some city shithole

well only god truly knows when the time is near. Hopefully not soon because I still need to convert to Catholicism, im doing it undercover ATM

>anti-world legislation
Like what?

If the christian God is all knowing, then you have no free will based in the fact that it must know your future actions well befoee you are born.

If you were destined to kill someone and thus, burn in hell, God created you for he puepouse of killing someone and going to hell.

You know, i can tell you how wanting homosexuals to be slain or drowning the entire earth is inmoral by our standards, you do not seem stable enough to comprehend such facts.

It is.

It's a joke and shouls be demolished soon so the future generations can prosper and have a better life outsude of mysticism and inmorality.

Pope Urban II completely ignored "DO not resist evil" and the fact that Christians are SUPPOSED to be persecuted, that way they can get great rewards in Heaven, Jesus himself said so

No they don't. The church has been completely cucked by marxists and jews like you.

It was a survey done by the Catholic church in Poland.

It is growing in Europe again as well.

>anti-world legislation

Are you in favor of Globalism?

>But the Christian Churches HAVE power RIGHT NOW in Europe

top lel, the leadership has been coopted by jewish masons since the French revolution, and namely since the turn of the century and cemented it during the 60s

So when that happens, I'll repent and I'll be saved and it will be all good yeah?

churchofengland.org/media-centre/news/2016/04/digest-report-on-bishop's-asylum-call-for-child-refugees.aspx

they are the ones that forced the recent tory turn-out on the rapefugees

As long as Christianity is a thing, Europeans are slaves to the poor, wretched, meek masses of the world

yes but what of the survey size and location they did it in?

I am a fucking spic, why the hell would a be a fucking jew

Come on

Also your statement is bizarre. The Church has been Jewish from day on

What ethnicity do you think Paul and Peter were? Come on!

So what if 3rd worlders come to Christ?

I think that it is great

Also, much of East Asia is not 3rd world