Why couldn't he get laid, /b?

Why couldn't he get laid, /b?

HE HAD BMW AND EVERYTHING!

you ladies are unreasonable!

He looks like a store maniquine fucked a plastic surgery patient

Too intelligence :)

Issues with him could probably be seen through interaction (when talking), he obviously had some kind of mental sickness.

diagnosed autist

>Autism
>Delusional perception of self-worth
>Superiority complex
>Overall mental illness
>Neglected by family

Some of the few that come to mind.

I see you've seen the new Mumkey video as well.

trying too hard

Self worth and ego hm... Or actual worth.

Kek is his youtube channel still up, or did they finally take it down?

Half asian. Looks like the buttbaby of a chink who buttraped Jacob Sartorious.

He had a problem and yes superiority complex. It's good to be bald but to some extent. It's like religion. It's okay to believe to an extent. It's good to be bald and humble.

Say there is a g spot of everything you do. You go too far north and you fail. You go too far south and you fart. Stay at the center and orgasm.

Because the days of ladies and gentlemen are over.

What days are today's?

Read his manifesto it's full text is online (google it). It's fascinating, he thinks hes like high born english royalty and that when he walked in a room women should just spread their labs and then of course because that's not how realit works he just got super fucking pissed any time he was around people

It's pretty obvious really. The only time women spread is when they need money. It's common knowledge ;)

i bet there was one girl that had a massive crush on him. one day she dresses up really pretty for school and plans to talk to him. she walks up to him ready. she says hey elliot hows it goin? he begins to talk about his BMW 3-Series and the leather seats and 3.5 liter engine and how he will be getting a M3 soon. She realizes how tiny his penis is and losses all attraction to him instantly. Elliot goes home and thinks

>"FUCK THAT BITCH FOR NOT LIKING MEEEEE!!!!!"
>"Im gonna run her over Tuesday."

he was a rich cunt too. He said he saved up like three allowance checks (he was fucking 22) which totalled $5000 that he used to buy his guns and ammo... and has anybody read the bit about the party he went to that made him decide to do the shooting? This cunt walks up to a huge block party, gets enraged before anyone says one word to him because he just absolutely cannot fathom why women are interacting with anyone besides him. So he proceeds to get sloppy drunk, like stumbling around slurring, and just goes up to a group of people chilling on the roof and tried to kick a girl off for no reason other than she was not worshiping his farts. So he gets his ass kicked and gets tossed off the roof, breaks his ankle or something, and then wanders back to the party and starts another fight. And his take on this the next day is how wrong it was for the normie chads to kick his ass, when he was the one trying to injure people for absolutely no reason. And they took his special gold necklace, that really pissed him off. He was such a fucking asshole, absolutely unbearable to be around by his own accounts.

You don't put jet fuel into cars for a reason.

Nice 69 :3

Dope.

he thought he could only get a girlfriend by waiting in a Starbucks or bookstore for a girl to come over and ask him out. He literally never tried to do anything.

my man

same reason this guy couldn’t

Something just happened on my street. It's all right though. At least cop took care of it instead of watching where I am going rofl.

degeneracy and the slow but sure downfall of society

He put the pussy on a pedestal.

dicklet

My balls are a little small to do anything about it at this moment.

Nigga, we all know he's literally undateable
t'is a laugh, have a giggle friend

It's there already. You have to be on the pedestal too to enjoy the pussy.

trips of truth

He did what anyone would do giving the circumstances.

autism

Just waste and he should be treated like one.

Let’s see
>average /R9K/ user
>probably browses /r/incels
>acts like he is a god amongst men and that he is the alpha omega giga Chad
>Obviously Autistic
>sheltered rich kid who is on daddies credit card
>is more socially inept than a tard in some of the stories from here
>owns a BMW and won’t shut up about it
>is more dickless than a Ken Doll
>is probably a full blown White Knight
Anything else?

He was a narcassictic psychopath, the irony is that usually those people get tons of chicks and are really successful, but he was also a faggot the end.

I remember when I first heard about him, and I couldn't relate at all until I fell on hard times in my life, then I felt like him and can still relate more, I can get laid whenever tho

BMW = The prick is always on the inside. Everybody know dat.

>5'6 autistic spaz who hated women, niggers, and anyone who did better than him at anything
>why didn't he tell me get laid
I don't know, user. You tell me.

While chicks were fucking dogs instead of him.
Stay mad kid. Kek

Apparently in his manifesto, he couldn't get laid because the extent of his trying was to go to public places and wait for women to approach him. They didn't because that shit doesn't happen unless you're Ryan Gosling so he got upset and had a pretty weak killing spree.

that's 100% accurate

Because you can't fake Alfa.

Every car does the same fucking thing so does pussy. Let it sink in.

Kek is this b8?little fucker went to college and was given a shitload of money, an expensive ass car and all the gucci swag his scrawny ass could shoulder. Stupid fuck could have had the time of his life but chose to think of himself as better than everyone and lost his marbles. Fucking dumb bitch. I wish I could revive him just to beat the shit out of him and fuck his crush kek

He was too busy taking selfies 24/7

I read his entire 100k+ word letter, this is pretty much spot on

You shift up a notch when you pass cabbins in a showpiecer.

To someone like you it's swagger but go them it's just plastic.

Woahh I'm getting buzzed here.

You shift up a notch when you pass cabbins in a showpiercer.

>to someone like you it's swagger but to them it's just plastic.

>understand class and tax brackets

I wouldn't know I was born broke and still am but at least I've gotten plenty of pussy haha

Not every 10/10s fucks 10/10s and some 1/10a fuck 10/10s. It's a paradox.

because he's creepy and doesn't realize it

This dude is the literal opposite of a white knight. He wanted to kill women (and the Chads that they slept with) to 'punish' them for not sleeping with him.

Unless the term 'white knight' has just been repeated so often it's lost all meaning

/thread

He was too much of a Supreme Gentleman and it made girls pussies too wet. So wet in fact, that it caused multiple deaths in several stores. So because the Pusy juice flooded isle la vista. He wasn't the killer, he was just the gun.

women are the gene filters. only job they do right

Observe animals growing up and read 5-10 books. You can't fake it.

O my god.

>gene filter
>job they do right

Then explain your existence, user

Motherfucker lol

Wouldn't we be overpopulated?

It just works.

Before he went on his rampage he has been seen defending girls online. One noticeable moment is when some dude on Yahoo Answers asked if it was okay to cheat on his possibly now ex gf since he was bored. Elliot rode in on his daddies most expensive horse and armor and quickly defended the girl and saying the guy asking the question should feel sorry for himself since other guys have a hard time trying to find a girlfriend.

He was kind of a white knight in that he thought chads were barbaric and base creatures and that women should want a real supreme gent like himself. But he also hated the fuck out of women for liking chads

Ever go to his webrants back in the day? Any woman even remotely sane would head for the hills. The one where he gets annoyed other people at a party he wasn't even invited to don't want to just listen to him, so he tries to push a girl off a balcony and then complains some guys throw him out on the street? Yeah, don't even ask why this fuckwit couldn't get laid.

>gene filter

Unbelievable

who dis?

>

He was an unrelatable piece of shit
Actually, he's the living proof than money ITSELF don't do shit with women

His manifesto is 141 pages long holy shit.

I forgot what I was going to say

This fucking psycho chronicled his entire life. He thought he could will his way to a powerball win

O yeah. O yeah. It's like saying you'll win Powerball. Lol jk.

>hapa
>beta white father
>no real father who redpill his son

...that's why.

Sup Forums was never good

I honestly want to ditch the fuckery

Every single Sup Forums tard that ever lived.

No exceptions.

I have a girlfriend .. because i wasnt a degenerate simpleton ... i mean fucking cave men have more brain cells to rub together then the average b tard.

Write a paper about it.

Even though they are extinct!!!

So are dinosaur

Fuck you.

Im going to finish taking my shit... get off my phone and play with her tits while you cry and masterbate

tits or didn't happened.

because he was a raving psycho.

He was a giant fucking loser.
Source: Lived in Isla Vista at the same time as him