How is this man not in prison?

how is this man not in prison?

ehm..y? honestly asking

he did nothing...?

I mean right fucking now

literally who

For what? Letting Uma drive a car like to stupid bitch and watch her crash?

How come if I do something stupid, it's my fault, but when a chick does something stupid "muh, u shudda took care of her".

I used to like Uma, but now shes just like every other dumb cunt who takes no responsibility.

he literally paid uma thurman to act for him and said she had to do a shot in a car, but she didn't want to, but he made her, and she crashed

he also wanted a shot of her having spit on her face

so he filmed himself spitting on her

Right, I mean The Hateful 8 wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.
Hang him.

hm. mk. dunno.

If she's getting paid for her acting, she doesn't get to pick and choose the shots. I bet the dumb bitch crashed on purpose.

>get paid for job
>"but i dont wanna do my job!"

>and also, I don't like male sexuality

ohhh see so what you're saying is you read the one NYT article and let your imagination fill in the blanks because you're a retarded sheep that splashes about in the 2k18 offence culture. Gotcha.

>gets paid to work in a warehouse
>drives forklift all day, doesn't want to but is forced to by work
>crashes forklift into a fucking wall
>ZOMG it's all work's fault even though the entire thing was my fault and entirely under my control but it's everybody's fault but mine i'll even blame the CEO because his name is in the news lately

Why the fuck can't people take responsibility for their own actions these days?

Fun fact: 98 times out of 100 if the second word in your paragraph is "literally" you actually meant "figuratively" and you're actually just a drama queen.

I'm more than happy to be your drama queen darling, are you on kik?

KYS

Because criminal acts require intent or gross negligence, neither of which happened with Uma and the accident.

Because the quality of his movies outweigh peoples concern (in the public eye) plus he’s spent a career catering to spergs who trigger and scream the loudest in his defense.

Bring it on snowflakes, reply and tell me how I’m wrong. Can’t prove my point without your butthurt rage

what about when he choked that woman in Inglorious Basterds?

He literally used his own hands

and he's a man

Because hes Tuentin fucking Qarantino

She agreed to do it and was perfectly happy with the whole situation. fuck off.

Setting the bait aside for a moment, you do know that was part of the movie, right?

the accusation is very much real actually

Apparently he tested the road from the opposite direction which would be better since the curve is at the beginning at slow speeds, but that changed. She should have just driven safe and like normal and reshoot it or stop if she wasnt able to.

he also said he was cool with roman polanski fucking a 13 year old ha he wanted to party with him. but, you know, focus on the time he paid an actress to do work and she fucked up

You are a stupid cunt

Dumbest cunt

WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NUFFIN TO MESS WIT

Right. He paid an actress to act out a part. He didn't hurt her, there was no criminal intent, and no gross negligence.

Any other bait, mate?

During the filming of Fury, Michael Pena (Gordo) drove the tank in all of its scenes.
You're telling me that Michael Pena can pick up how to drive a tank in the course of filming and not fuck up, but Uma Thurman can't drive a regular car?
Maybe the wage gap should be real.

El Keko Supremo

Could you explain what that actually means?

Wage gap isnt even as bad as you think/doesnt really exist.
The study used average salary over a lifetime of work. For what ever reason women earned no money during the 1-3 years they were absent from work during pregnancy and maternity leave, skewing the results horribly and thus creating the "wage gape".
Same kind of thing happened for shark attack statistics, where retard scientists averaged the number of shark attacks across all cities rather than just coastal ones, causing the multiple shark attacks per year, per coastal town to be massively reduced by the no attacks per year in land locked towns.

The way I got this is that he gave her the footage. And feminazis got triggered because of her butthurt phrasing. Obviously she is still butthurt about crashing after he told her she could do it with ease.
Hard to get over a crash when you blindly trusted someone I guess.
What do we learn? Never trust someone blindly. Also could be more complex. But I wasn't there so I just see the butthurt.

Nigger he choked diane kruger in inglorious bastards to get the effect he wanted. Probably busted a nut right there.

or just not drive recklessly. It would have been so easy for her to drive then see how the footage went and do a second take if need be. It didnt have to be a first take.

In addition to the time off during pregnancy/maternity leave, you have the women who leave the work force to raise their children (good for them) who don't gain as much work skills as those who work continuously. Also you have the women who miss out on over time because they have to get their child from day-care and usually it is the mom who stays at home with a sick child.

Filter those things out and there really is no wage gap.

More importantly, if there really was a significant wage gap, then why wouldn't businesses just hire women instead of men?

>I used to like Uma

why?
she looks like a fucking alien

he pointed out that they were dating

and that the word "rape" cover a broad range of acts and context and that one extreme is nothing like the other

if he was going to insist on her driving the car he should've picked a easier location for her to drive in not some fucking forest dirt road shit.

oh no, an adult man enjoying his sexuality, whatever shall we do?

Its not hard to drive slow and make it look fast on a dirt road. That was the whole point. Its also not hard to do test runs.

that's a child's foot

or just speed up the footage in post to make it look like she is driving fast.

maybe she could have appeared in a crash helmet and inflatable safety vest just in case

oh, wait no, that would ruin the fucking movie

>Fun fact: 98 times out of 100 if the second word in your paragraph is "literally" you actually meant "figuratively" and you're actually just a drama queen.

"literally", used as an intensifier, is literally extremely common.

i suppose you're no fan of:
could eat a horse
as big as a house
tons of homework

etcetera

He claims underage sex with children as young as 11 is okay.

that doesnt work when the point is hair blowing

she's 17 or upward at youngest, possibly 26

try again

Because he hasn't done anything wrong you fucking SJW

There isnt really a wage gap, and businesses hire men more often, especially at high power positions, because they know a man wont leave for years or permanently after they fuck a baby into a women. There are a few articles about high powered women saying the would never higher a women because they fear the same thing, a chick highered to a position of power leaves cuz babies and costs the company thousands of dollars. That is why ancient natural behaviours are still enforced in modern days. It's nothing more than women can, and often will, be mothers, and thats all we can trust them to be.

Or a petite woman

Fuck off Cathy.

if you faggots don't let him just finish his last two fucking movies I swear to god.

also Uma Thurman is washed up as fuck and desperately trying to grasp for the attention she needs but isn't getting anymore

It's not a crime to be a jerk.

But he's going to have a hell of a time attracting top talent to his movies now.

All your example are, and I mean this literally, literally fucking retarded.

9 times out of 10 when you say "eh we can fix it in post" it's going to turn out like shiot

You don't really have a point. You've just said he's made good movies. He has no reason to be in jail. You're just trying to get an outrageous reaction from someone.

dear god

> thousands of dollars

lol

Why do you feel the need to post lies? Because you're a faggot?

Just read a study on the causes of differences in hours worked in Europe and the USA. And that study aside from the tax effect supports this view in many ways. Turns out marriage stability (measured by an index of divorce rates, can't remember to what they where adjusted) had a significant negative effect on extensive as well as intensive female labour supply.
It was: Chakraborty et al., "Marriage stability, taxation and aggregate labor supply in the U.S. vs Europe"

>All your example are, and I mean this literally, literally fucking retarded

literally, single single single double double double

Sorry
>millions

I'll bet most women can spell better than you can.

Because he doesn't run a dead nigger storage facility.

You're fucking retarded. While filming Kill Bill, Quentin Tarantino forced Uma Thurman to drive a car herself, though she requested a stunt woman do it since a teamster warned her of safety issues with the car. She crashed into a tree, which caused permanent neck damage.

>user doesnt know how camera angles work, and has also never seen a small woman.

I bet you are a sjw cunt who lives off of welfare. Not to mention ones ability to spell and use grammar provides no inkling to said individual's overall intelligence when they are drunk as fuck you little twerp.

This is true, this is true.

It's hired*
Fyi

You are learning the ways of reality

Also maybe don't judge my understanding of the paper by my use of English. Am Austrian and my English writing skills are on Par with most 6th graders.

underrated post

Refer to me being drunk as a skunk and that improper word use does not diminish facts when the message can still be accurately determined you "hire ass fag"

Can Confirm. Saw QT in a club he tried to burn my friend for coke then was choking this Asian bitch all night while grilling us

>For what? Letting Uma drive a car like to stupid bitch and watch her crash?
Lawfag here, Director would have an established duty to his actors, so he would be liable for any injury on set. He could use contributory negligence as a defense though.

Satan never lies

In the good old days a director could "accidentally" kill his actors and not be punished for it. I want those days back

so what? at most he made an error in judgement and is legally liable

why is he being spoken about as though he is in some category of villians like weinstein/bacon

people make mistakes and take the legal consequences, why is there this binary of bad man / not-yet-proven-bad man

-> its a power grab

I read that so wrong. QT3.14 comes up. Burns my friend for coke. Chokes another qt3.14.

You then wouldn't use "literally", but "figuratively".

Learn language please.

the joos

>you have to even ask?

Kurt Russell broke a priceless antique guitar while filming The Hateful Eight, because the production team forgot to switch the real instrument with the replica for the shot of him smashing it.

How is Quentin Tarantino not in jail for destroying artifacts?

>-> its a power grab
this!
it's a ploy by the post modernists to get powerful people, white men, out of power through illegitimate means.
Public shaming seems to be effective. The Marxists are coming for power boys, buckle up.

Welcome to modern america.
Men = bad or yet-to-be-proven-bad
Women = madonna or whore.

that's it, that's what you get, this is what you are in this country.
Fuck the rules, be who your and fuck those who judge you.

Tighten your buttocks. Pour juice on your chin.
I promised my girlfriend I'd play violin violin violin.

Dunt be a fuckin homo.

she was going 35mph tops. The background makes it appear to be faster.

ohh boo hoo a director was mean to an actor to coax a performance out of her. Uma belongs in the kitchen.

That seems a bit exaggerated but still a possible turnout for the future in the US. Gladly this won't happen over here in central europe any time soon. Guess Austria is a pretty safe place regarding not getting fucked for everything as a male. You should try it. We have pretty girls and good food. The surrounding ex communist countries have learned their lesson and won't let anything bad happen if they can and if France and Germany become anything that it's muslim I guess. Also we're cool with Hungary and they won't have any of that Jew or Muslim ideology.