If you're white, please! Don't breed with a brown person!

If you're white, please! Don't breed with a brown person!

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.cz/en/section/talking/czech-study-brown-eyed-men-percieved-as-more-dominant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I am the product of this statement being ignored

But if brown women aren't for sexy time
why do they have BUNDAS GIGANTESCA AYAYAY

>that gay brazilian obsessed with blondes

I'll breed with whoever I damn please thank you very much

I will breed with whichever girl wants me to impregnate her.

As if I'd get so lucky.

you can fuck our women but don't impregnate them! just come here, fuck them and go back to Austria!

whites dont even reproduce with their own kind anymore, thats why there are way more brown people than whites.
the best option is that white males fuck every brown women they can, but we know thats not gonna happen since most of them are new males

the best we can do is not reproducing to help the white race

also kill every last brownie

Yet you're posting someone that clearly has black in her DNA. Stop being retarded already.

Nobody cares out there in the real world

bud why

thats just our average favela nigger monkeys

>he says while posting a glass closet lesbian

>Nobody cares out there in the real world
They used to. Apathy is just laziness and pessimism in disguise.

If you knew a little about evolution you would know that he shoud do the oposite, impregnate the most he can, for he have the desired features, and black-black products should be avoided
Dont listen to him, impregnate our bitches, you will be like some sort of gengis khan. And there are germanic brazilians that are hot as fuck here, thanks for fucking our bitches in the past lad

My dad's mestizo(but not the 1.50 mexican cholo mestizo kind), my mother is white. I look white for the most part and i'm not balding anytime soon, also I don't get gigantic muscles my body is leaner. All in all in took the best of everything.

Get fucked faggot, enjoy being ugly.

>They used to.
No they didn't you moron, conquistadores gave more status to their mestizo kids and that was 600 years ago.

No, idiot

White (I mean Nordid genes) are recessive and 80% of times the brown genes overtake them and they become ugly favelados

non-nordids should go extinct

>also I don't get gigantic muscles my body is leaner. All in all in took the best of everything.

What a shitty fucking thread Joao. Noob tier bait. I expected more wit from a hue.

Noone cares. Nordid traits aren't even attractive on men.

In a perfectly evolved race, women would be light, and men would be dark. I don't think it's possible to have that level of sex linkage with pigmentation though, so we settle for olive.

this autism holy moly

the absolute state of american cuckoldism

Good characteristics spread, image a guy with a big dick in japan, even tho it wont be an easy thing to spread, in further generations people there will have big dicks. I am talking about a process that take many generations you moron, study more and finish the school jamal

/thread

Its true tho

no its not

>inb4 jelly white boi

pic related me as a kid, i look like fucking turk now

Yes it is.

radio.cz/en/section/talking/czech-study-brown-eyed-men-percieved-as-more-dominant

Brown eyed men are perceived to be more dominant, and are preferred by women when they are at peak fertility.

I can't count the number of times I've heard girls say that "blue eyes look gay", or something along those lines.

>its another ''american think ''dark'' features means nigger'' episode

lmao you know that brown eyes are not dark feature?

seriously leave your house for a moment and try to socialize if your aspergers allows you to do so

That's because Women are biologically deceptive. Hence the reason they're fertile year round and hide their menses, it's so that the male can't be sure that any children are his unless he's present the entire time.

With Blue eye pairing however, it's immediately obvious if the child doesn't have Blue eyes. If the mother doesn't have blue eyes but the child and father does then it's clearly because of recessive traits in the mother. But if the male has blue eyes and the child has brown eyes, then it's impossible for the male to be the father.

So blue eye women are more attractive because they are more trustworthy, especially since they tend to have fewer children. Whereas dark eyed men allow women to get away with infidelity freely.

Like, you think darkies lock their women up for fun? I mean yeah that too but originally it was because they couldn't trust them.

Anyways that's irrelevant mostly because the most attractive thing to a woman is security and social status.

I don't think the cheating thing is why blue eyed women are attractive; it's just a neotenous feature.

Also, blue eyed women have less depression and mental illness after birth than brown eyed white women.

I'll agree that darker women definitely have higher sex drives though.

red trucks aren't red

UMA

Don't worry, i won't

>He feels threatened by people that are not like him
kek

Fuck off, scum.

you just sound sad.
like a pathetic nigger trying to comfort himself.
even if brown eyes are dominant, niggers are still niggers, they carry 1 (good) trait in that matter, they are still subhuman 50iq failures

>anyone on Sup Forums
>breeding