Would you steal and fap with my moms thongs?

Would you steal and fap with my moms thongs?

Fuck stealing them.. id cream pie her.

Dude thats my mom

Alright fine, how does she rate as far as moms go?

Make her deepthroat an eat the cum/10

I would fuck her fat tits and blow a load all over her face.
any younger pics of her? kik?

Yeah dude, elvish_boy

Wow

Holy shit dude. Moar.

got any where her feet are showing?

I just wanted to hear if it was weird i play with her thongs. but its kind of turning me on hearing this about her

no, you disgusting faggot

She's a hot lady. Stealing her thongs is the lowest way possible to enjoy that gal but if that's all you can do it's quite understandable.

It is for me, her son. I have to live vicariously through others fucking her i guess

id steal all her thongs. id have you suck me up while i sniffed her pussy and ass scents. then id bust a fat nut on her used panty and make you suck it out or nut on your face and mouth. you have kik?

I see your point, and yeah that's complicated. Load more, let's discuss her ;)

Omg. yes elvish_boy

is she divorced? you live alone with her? age gap?

No, I'd grab a pair of tweezers and fix her retarded eyebrows.

>not rinsing out the thongs with some warm water to make some great pussy tea.

Ive never thought of that...although id prefer pussy AND ass tea

More pictures like these, with cleavage.

I'd rather titty fuck her.

Need actual pics of the thongs

And of her ass

Post moar ok don't be a faggot

this TBH

Why stop at just her thongs, op? Nut in her shoes, on her toothbrush, in her food, in her shampoo... There's a whole wide world out there for you, and you're just thinking small.

I mean, no... If I have access to her thong then I'm guessing she and I must be rather familiar. If that's the case then I'd just stuff my dick in her cunt. Probably try and get in her ass, too. Secretly jackin off with stolen panties is busch league shit and you are fuckin pathetic.

Incidentally, you mom lookin to hook up? If nothin else I would definitely blow right on her tits. Maybe try and get some dick snot up under those eyes too, see if we cant fill in some of those wrinkles.