Movie sequels only you like

Movie sequels only you like, name 'em boys.

For my it's pic related. I love Tremors 2 and 4. 2 has great moments and I found the shreikers being land animals upped the threat and made the simple "get off the ground" tactic no longer work, they also look creepy with their folding out heat sensors. Also based Burt.

Tremors 4 added history to the Tremors story and was surprisingly good, it didn't go too far into silliness and expanded the "universe" in a good way. Also again, based Burt Sr.

Tremors 3 sucked, it took the mild comedy of Tremors 1 and 2 and ramped it up too much. I'll give it points for featuring survivors of the original cast returning to at least make it consistent. Holy FUCK Tremors 5 though. Not even based Burt could save a movie from Assblasters and Jamie Kennedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYeVyWbHKVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked die hard 4

Me too

Tremors 2>1>4>3

>Assblasters and Jamie Kennedy

This made no sense to me at all. Why bring back assblasters? Nobody liked them in the first place so why bring them back for this sequel?

Tremors 4 with Rejection was awesome. I am a sucker for the old west setting. That plus the gummer character made it a perfect storm.

I liked both of these too OP, 2 is one of the most rewatchable movies ever. 4 was a very competent prequel.
I'm not as sour as you on 3, but something always felt off about the ending in the junkyard. I haven't seen it in a while to remember my actual complaint.
5 wasn't very good at all. Universal took creative control from the original production company, and they're notorious for focus-grouping and micromanaging the shit out of everything they put out, so that's probably where the blame lies.

>Buy Tremors bluray collection
>It's just the first 4 movies

Love it

Batman&Robin.

Honestly I can't understand how plebs can like Batman'66 (wow, so retro so 60's) or Avengers but dislike this movie, it was Avengers of my childhood. Plus Schumacher's movies are the only ones "fun" Batman movies and where he never kills (fuck you ,mr.Sunday faggots, it wasn't rocket launched by Batmobile, but by thugs Bats only dodged it and Harvey fell because of his personal issues of coin, not because Batman forced him to slip). It really shows how hypocritical those pathetic cucks like Chris Cuckmann or Jeremy Jews are.

Plus soundtrack is 10x times better then in Nolan and Burton movies. youtu.be/mYeVyWbHKVo

I like Tremors 2 but it's been years since I saw 4.
As long as you hate 5 you're good.
>Nobody liked assblasters
I-.. I di-.. ;_;

Better than the first one imho

Jurassic park 2

Never understood the hate for this.

People just want more of the same.

Probably why Jurassic world made billions

It's cunts like you that make me avoid any media about a show that may intrigue me. People have such inane, depressive, shitty fucking lives that they just can't wait to spoil something for someone.

You are miserable pathetic little fucks, and I can conclusively ascertain that by the irrationality of your response. Angered at the concept of someone perhaps enjoying something that you're unable to spoil for them, you sink into your little pit of misery and call them weak, ineffectual names and impugn their intelligence because they aren't as aware of pop culture as you are. I'd call you nasty names back, but I think you are already damaged enough as it is.

I honestly hope you get better, friend. Goodnight.

Except they tried to keep the dark coloring and visual tone of burton's movies which sits at odds with the embracing of the campiness

But between Mr. Freeze and the 'holy rusted metal' the pun game too strong not to love

I really liked pic related. not as good as 1 but on par with 2.

>they wearing dark that means it's dark
Or
>they joking that means they must wearing something bright
Is retarded.

And no, Schumacher is completely different in tone and aesthetics to Burton movies.

Sometimes it feels like B&R didn't go far enough. It should've dived deeper into the ridiculous excess.

No, it was perfect capeflick.

fuck

I unironically did as well

Bat-nipples

Most of the Saw films. I just watched them for the first time for Halloween and i was pleasantly surprised.

I continually forget that this movie even exists.

yesss, im not alone. i think i just really liked the whole mermaid sub plot.
meh, understandable.

This movie would have been sooooo much better without the shitty attempt to copy the Orlando Bloom/Keira Knightly romance with shittier actors.

i liked it better desu. i just couldnt stand keiras character. just came off as really annoying. i mean, within the first minute of Curse she steals wills necklace. what a bitch. just my opinion though.

Everyone loves Tremors 2 and 4.

Well...

Tremors > 2 > 3 > 4 > Tv Series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

I finally sat down and watched them all last year.

I was unpleasantly surprised.

It's a film about people getting killed in gross and inventive No Win Situation traps.

And it has a plot that resembles Christopher Nolan trying to write the world's most convoluted and ridiculous soap opera.

Not only is it stunningly bad, it's stunningly unnecessary for the genre and the fans they're making the films for. I do actually recommend it on a so bad it's good level, not because of the individual films are so bad they're good, but taken as a whole, it's an amazing "why does this exist?" experience.

I love this film so much

The soundtrack and warm Caribbean comfiness are unmatched.

Holy shit somebody actually shares the same opinion as me

I watched this so many times as a kid. Why can't we do fun adventure movies any more?

No idea man. Brendan Fraser was awesome a decade ago. He made cinema fun whilst cinema just doesn't feel that great anymore :/

Shut up, pleb.

I'm the only person in the world that likes Hellraiser III. I love the first 2 Hellraiser films, but as a kid, I wanted to see Pinhead. I finally got to see Pinhead and it was cool. Some things were cheesy, but I think the good slightly outweighed the bad.