Suggest bdsm to gf,says no

>suggest bdsm to gf,says no
Alright fine,not everybody's thing
>suggest oral play,just proposed to lick her
>Says thats disgusting, not to expect bjs either. "Just so you know".
I like her but i am afraid it will become boring fast. Any ideas how to persuade her to oral or butt stuff?

break up with her. i'm not just saying this in an edgy Sup Forums way, but seriously you WILL get bored if she doesn't even wanna suck your dick.

leave her. you will be unlucky for the rest of the relationship

It's always better to ask for forgiveness as for permission.

But no, seriously. Don't you ever ask a women if she wants to do a certain sexual practice. Do enough foreplay and then just do it. If women are soaking wet, they let you do whatever the fuck you want to do with them. Doesn't matter how degrading it is.

Become this man

Seconding this. Sexual compatibility is legit one of the most important things in a relationship, if you don't have it, it doesnt matter how good the rest is, you will always have that bit of bitterness and resentment that will kill the relationship

>I like her
how much do you like her? Is this your first relationship? How old are you?
>i am afraid it will become boring fast
It might. Are you trying to doing these things because you want to, or because you feel like you should?
If her sexual interests don't line up with yours, then it might not be something that works out in the long term. It's okay to break up with people, and one of the biggest mistakes I made when I was younger was being afraid of breaking up with people or discussing what we're into. Don't blame her or get into arguments. Feeling guilty dries vaginas and wilts boners, and kills relationships.

in the least womanhating way possible
you surely know and understand how quickly boredom can dissemble a relationship.

Fuckin besides, only the Sith deal in absolutes. never is a long time to not have blowjobs, what the fuck does she think is gonna happen? Like seriously now that I'm thinking about it, that seems like a lot of ego-- that guys should just be happy enough to get it wet near her.

>tfw your girl is down to try anything
>tfw butt stuff, oral, toys, bdsm, all on the table
>tfw she prefers it with no protection
and we've been nearly seven years strong. I think a healthy sex life contributes a lot to a functioning relationship.

i've made all the girlfriends i've had into freaks

I just might,its been a forced thing from the begging
Another problem is I am European,so uncircumcised. Condom bothers as it pulls my skin. Suggested to try without it and she says"You gotta have it i honestly don't care it bothers you" and thats not how she usually talks to me,felt weird

Haha same here. Daddy daughter play, anal, rape play, and those are just the things SHE asked for. I have a no limits sexual relationship where each of us will try anything, and its absolutely the healthiest relationship I've ever had.

She's going to get worse. She already has no problem telling you no, it'll end with you jacking off in the corner watching her fuck a Chad.

The problem is that you ask first. You should just fucking do it and you'll see her reaction afterwards.

She grew on me,i am 17 and this is my second relationship. It's fingering which she fucking loves and vaginal sex which hardly works bc of condom falling off

1. Buy smaller condoms.

2. You must be 18 or older to use this site.

Man half people here aren't 18,condom fits great but skin pulls it off

You must really hate sex if you use condoms with your girlfriend.

Maybe shes just a faggot?

Exactly what I'm saying man,but for some reason gf thinks its necessary

You really should learn how to properly put a condom on, or change size. I'm also uncircumsized and never had a problem

Sounds like your dick is small

You might be right,i can admit when i am wrong

Tie a knot in the end of your foreskin, bam no condom needed.

Now you know why your gf was available:She's a bitch. Dump her now and get started on finding a woman who isn't nuts.

Go fuck her mother or something since she is clearly not old enough for an serious relationship if she thinks like this

1. Go get tested for STDs
2. Go get your girlfriend tested for STDs
3. Get your girlfriend a coil. Fuck the pill.

Most important of all is that you should not ask. You should expect.

Honestly, the right size can really improve sex. Not as much as no condom of course, but still

I second this. The best way to get the motivation to kill yourself is to become a nigger.

Dump the bitch.

I bet you're like 17 with your first girlfriend.

this

Op here
Lots of useful advice,not really any on how to convince her to bjs but i might need to search for smaller condoms

Some girls won't do it. Either learn to do without, or inform her that BJs don't count as cheating and see what she says.

Condoms keep her from growing on you in the sense that they prevent you from catching stuff from her. And from dealing with babies. You're too young for that right now. It sucks, but that's how it is. Use condoms, don't buy magnums unless you have a freakishly girthy dick, and don't cheap out. Cheaper ones feel shitty. Get pre-lubricated if possible. And be sure not to skip on foreplay. If she isn't dripping wet when putting it in, get better at foreplay. If she still isn't dripping wet, buy lube, and learn how to use it. This will help stop the condoms from coming off. Also don't buy magnum condoms unless you have a freakishly girthy dick.
Look at the attached diagram. Remember to pinch an inch when putting it on, then roll down your dick. If you have trouble rolling it down your dick, you're doing it wrong. Look up videos.

You and her are both young. I get the impression she might be insecure. Not just insecure, but that she might not know what she wants and is afraid of seeming like a slut. Until both of you know what you want and figure out how to make condoms work, you might be incompatible. Your and her expectations need to line up, or it won't work. Nobody is at fault here. It's just the way it is.

I have a girlfriend like this.

She's a very good girlfriend im every other way, and I'm not worried about her cheating because of her low sex drive.

Solution: I bang one of three side chicks at least once a month that have the same issue with their men.
It's like a one sided swingers party.
She would be devastated to find out I've cheated for years, but why would I give up an otherwise good thing?

I live in southern Europe man, pretty much the only condoms i can get are regular sized durex

She gets very wet very quickly,so much that it makes that sound. My foreplay game is basically making out and fingering and thankfully it gets the job done