Where were you when the government was so corrupt they tried to subvert an entire democratic process...

Where were you when the government was so corrupt they tried to subvert an entire democratic process. You've got Problems America and it isnt Trump.

Dont let this slide Sup Forums

What does this mean?

Obama lied about the investigation and the FBI were covering for Clinton and the Democratic party.

GLOMPF BTFO LMAO

We got problems and then got Trump. He's a symptom not a diagnosis. He certainly ain't a cure.

Hopefully the memo gets a few people rethinking things. It's not much in the long run but maybe it can open some eyes

Trump said the democrats that didnt clap for him at the state of the union address were commiting treason

It makes sense now

that cunt should be in prison already. ( hillary firstly )

You mean the problems aren't limited to Trump. Correct your grammar and your argument and then I'll agree with you. Until then, kindly stay in Sup Forums.

First Nigger President ends up being the first president to go to prison
It's such crazy irony

sure kid

>Another senior government official
Must be Obama!

Who cares, America will have a shiny military parade like Putin or Kim only bigger.

>anybody who doesn't agree with me needs to be cordoned off
How fascist of you.
Leave it to a liberal to be tolerant and loving of all others.

That would be funny actualy. Americunts suck when it comes to military parades, marches and military traditions in general.

It's going to be so big, very big, the biggest ever.
Very big, so big it'll hurt

weak kid

Trump's admin is using personal emails and the right doesn't give a fuck about it because they're fucking idiotic hypocrites

Why can't the US have a military parade?
Is it going to hurt the rest of the words feelings?
Are they going to have military envy spurs of rage?

Thanks vlad. Call us back when your leadership stops killing the opposition and maybe I’ll care what that a couple words were changed in a letter about a private email server.

>Why can't the US have a military parade?
Not enough working equipment.
Not enough troops who can march in step.
Too much of a security risk. Someone might bomb their parade.
It might rain.
And so on...

Does anyone else find it mind numbingly dumb that 2 years ago the right was absolutely ape shit about the proper use of an email server and its handling of classified intelligence...but there is zero uproar when the current admin has recklessly handed over classified intel to our enemies, and have politicized the release of classified information? If i didn't know any better, I’d think you dumb fucks are total hypocrites.

Still not as weak as Hillary ;^)

That is not the point.
The point is all the other children in Kindergarden have one and after seeing Macron's parade, Trump is throwing an tantrum until he gets an even bigger one.

Still can’t let go of Hillary.

>this mad

I see you were trying to engage dialogue about America's shortcomings!
Ha ha! Too bad! Now everyone's just going to shitfling and use comparative insults to say, "Well at least my shit pile doesn't STINK like yours!"

America.

Why would we? lol

this
it's still funny

Everyone let go of Hillary. That's why you always hear that "everyone is retarded for voting for Trump", not "everyone is retarded for not voting Hillary". It's like even the people who promoted her have realized that she was un-ellectable

Also, when are you going to let go of Trump? We're all waiting.

Why would I be mad?
I'm not the whose candidate (the one backed by the entire political elite) lost.

And besides, how else do you want me to reply to "weak kid"? He's obviously not interested in political discourse, lol