Ever cum twice in a row during sex? >Only done it once

Ever cum twice in a row during sex? >Only done it once.

I’ve done this only once without at least a short break. I’ve done 4 in a session that lasted 3 hours tho

when i was drunk once i came 4 times in a row over 2 hours. never pulled out once . idk how i achieved this wizardry

TFW I suffer from severe PE, and cumming multiple times in an hour is normal. Please kill me.

Most of you are lying. Except the drunk guy... I know that game

i used to be a dopehead, used to last for hours. got clean and could last at all. Take this advice user this is what i did: go to doctor say you have anxiety. Ask about Lexapro. Now i can last for 20 mins minimum and can control it. The name says it all

yes-- 2nd one is usually little fluid, but still feels great

yeah when i was 16 lol. now if i cum more than once a day its a miracle

>Be me, 21
>19 y/old Tinder match is home alone
>Go to her house. Dressed in yoga shorts, sports bra, and ankle socks
>Go up to her room, kissing starts
>Kissing escalates the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Cum in her mouth.
>She’s hot, so I don’t want to disappoint and start eating her pussy
>Crazy hot moans.
>She records me with my face buried between her legs. This gets me even hotter
>Get hard again 5 mins later
>Fuck her in mish, doggy, and Cowgirl
>Feel myself about to cum, lay her back down in mish
>Pounding away, can barely handle her moans anymore
>Pull condom off and spray all over her torso
>Feelsgood.jpg
>Tip of dick kind of hurts

Pic related

well i dont know what your problem is mostly im still hard (semi hard not totaly warhead hard but i wound say 80% hard) after filling my Gf so i can go for an extra turn usualy i use some time to recover while she blows me (i never came from an BJ in my whole life) and then im going to pund that pussy again.

I was a softmore in college and had sex with this Asian. Very pretty very tight and I came way to quick and just kind of kept pumping and was able to finish again ten minutes after that.

Nice. I think the problem is that I jerk off too much, because that one time had been after like 2 weeks of no fap.

Did you cum in her, or was this with a condom?

21 fuckin cheerleader came 4x's inside her.she took every drop inside puss

My wife once gave me a blowjob while we were out camping. Some how she managed to bring me to full orgasm twice in immediate succession, it wasn't like cumming for a long time, it's like I came twice in under 45 seconds.

To this day, I have no idea how she did it.

Sounds like you married the right woman!

I've had it happen only once, was legit just really good sex.

my record is 6 times in a row

well i think my problem is because i jerked too much i barely feel something than my GF is sucking my dick i bet i have the deathgrip syndrome usualy i can only come in my Gf then im taking her pretty hard and smashing my boner hard in her to feel anything i guess thats why i still stay hard

I've got a problem with second round with condom but it's very doable (some days I'm too fuckin tired to get hard again) to do second round since she is taking pills and we don't need to use condoms

thanks for sharing your fantasy?

I usually chuck 2 in there. If I stay in, I'm usually back up within a minute. After that I'd say its probably about 5 to 10 minutes. After that it's 10 to 20 minutes. Don't usually go past 4, coz cock and balls hurt.

i would do this some times with my ex usually when im not sober i cum fucking fast and she knew that and we would fuck until she and i would cum at least 2 times

it was good for her but sometimes getting to that second nut right after having the first nut can suck

when i was 16 i jerked off 12 times in 24hours. in 4 hours i cumed 4 times with a girl, she came 8 times

Possible with anal stimulation.
Else you must do exercices to strenghten your "cum muscle"
Look for it on google. 2 or 3 weeks of practice may help you

The best part about being trans is I can basically cum as many times as I want now.

As a man? I mean not in the same session, there was like a break in between but that's as close as I've come (ha ha)

Do your orgasms not satisfy? Mine leave me breathless

Explain.

My dick never used to go soft if i was with a girl. I could fuck and cum like 3 times and we'd still be laying there with it hard. I never thought anything of it until somewhat recently. I'm almost 30 now and whenever i cum it goes soft not long after. Shits weak.

Seriously. Now cumming more than once takes planning because getting a second usable erection takes time.

Hormones have a lot of effects on how orgasms work for you. For me (and this isn't an uncommon effect) it made my refractory period waaay less intense, to the point where I can just keep fucking/getting fucked if I want to. I think part of it is that my orgasms are more full bodied so like the fact that I'm feeling them all the way up to my face makes it so that continuing to feel pleasure in my cock just kind of makes it keep going? I do get way more sensitive though, so it's a little harder to keep going on my own if I'm topping.

Also, I don't ejaculate anymore, which isn't like directly related, but it's relevant info

Nearly every time my gf and i have sex. 19 btw so idk how much longer that'll last

all the fucking time.
When I was younger I actually had complete control over my ejaculation, as in I could delay forever. I stopped practicing that and lost the ability over the years, but I still have the ability to just keep going after cumming.

So I might blow my load after two minutes, but it doesn't matter. I just keep fucking and blow another load three minutes later, etc... until the girl is good.

I usually don't need any break at all, but occasionally it might take me thirty to ninety seconds of chilling inside her before I'm ready to go again.

That sounds amazing aside from the not ejaculating part. Shooting goo is like half the fun.

I CANNOT cum with a condom on, no matter how good of a fuck it is.

It is, and I honestly miss it because I have a huge cum fetish, but like the trade-off is worth it for me. Like putting aside all of the stuff that is vital for me in terms of not wanting to kill myself over having a masculine body, just the sex stuff is absurdly good. I went from orgasms that just kind of left me feeling bleh and no sound during sex to orgasms that made me cry and made me tense my muscles so hard that I couldn't stand up afterwards and moaning so loud I would be surprised if neighbors heard.

So is that all from your dick or are you talking about cumming from buttstuff?

That's fucking weird.

so your female hormones gave you female orgasms?

i guess it makes sense...

i would love to experience that, but not badly enough to be a tranny

It’s hard. Once I cum my head becomes really sensitive. Last time my wife tried to keep riding me after I came inside of her and it was really hard to keep letting her. On /gif/ there’s that one funny webm where a girl does the same thing to a guy and keeps riding him and he makes pretty funny grunting sounds. I was basically like him when my wife was riding me.

nah. i've got a 30min cooldown b4 i can cum again after i bust the first one. tried once for about 15mins, couldn't feel a thing.

I tried the other day with my current gf in the shower. I could keep fucking for another 5 minutes, I just couldn’t cum again until we went to bed that night.

Sensitive how? Does it hurt?

train it, got down to 5 min from 30 in under half a year

Maximum was 4 times during anal with an ex gf. Never before and never again. Was amazing.

Both. Being fingered and stroked at the same time is what generally gets me to the more extreme end of those reactions, but just from stuff with my cock I've gotten to the point where they could stop and just stroke it once and it'd make me moan loudly. Also orgasms are definitely full bodied just from cock, but they're more full bodied if there's anal too.

Basically lol. I'm really really surprised that it had as strong of an effect as it did, but yeah there's a ton of reasons it wouldn't be worth trying just for the orgasms. You would absolutely start to grow tits by the time you got the sex related effects (also not everyone has all of these effects)

It’s a weird thing to explain. It just gets super sensitive and so any feeling is amplified 10x that isn’t good in a sexual way. So all I can do is move my arms and legs around to fight off the sensitivity. Don’t you guys get super sensitive after cumming?

if you accidentally over edge then do your best not to stimulate during the first one the second one is possible and reliable. used this trick with a girl with a cum fetish. its pretty easy to practice and the second time doesnt take too long. be careful though its easy to get blueballs.

the trick is kegels

Yes, it's easy if you really like pussy. Just stay turned on and hard.

so in other words you stop cumming like a guy and start cumming like a girl

How can multiple orgasms be a bad thing?

I came six times inside my girlfriend in about eight hours. I really liked her stuff. Never got bored or tired of it.

Oh. Also I guess the closest experience I've had before hormones if you really want to experience something similar was someone fingering me while sucking me off.

PE is the miserable part user. when you cant last to satisfy a girl its emasculating.

Yeah man just the other night I shot one up your mums ass then spun her round and gave her a facial straight after. She fuckin loved it, drove home to your dad with it still all over her mug and running down her leg.

Why's her ass bruised?

i've ejaculated twice in like 10 seconds a couple of times. very rare, happened like 4 or 5 times i guess

it happened more when i was younger though

Escitalopram, use the fucking proper name you Yankee cunt, and don't ever recommend SSRIs to anyone for any reason either. They're awful.

Are you cut perchance?

dude who routinely goes multiple times in a row here.
this happens to me maybe ten or fifteen percent of the time. It is hard to describe, but the closest comparison I can think of is it feels kind of like someone rubbing your head with a rough cloth rather than a soft vagina.

Why don't you just cum inside of her?

Dubs/tatted titties don’t lie

She lied

Pretty much! It like even goes beyond just directly sexual stuff too. Like the way it feels to have my skin brushed lightly by someone's fingers is absurd to the point where if someone does it too much I'll feel like I'm going to die. Also, back when I DID ejaculate while on hormones, my cum was completely clear and had the consistency of vaginal fluid

Had that. Is fucking amazing.

this doesnt count as cumming. you're just getting as close as you can then letting some cum leave your dick without actually orgasming

>PE is the miserable part user. when you cant last to satisfy a girl its emasculating.
Shame...

ThisI used them before. I also didn't like being dependent on them.
ThisCumming before I've even penetrated with a girl you're into is emasculating. To top it off my cock is below average in size.

What I thought. I've done that inside someone when I've been getting too close, just stop and hold still for a bit, half spuff and keep going

I suppose that’s a way to describe it. For me, it happens every time after cumming while having sex. It sucks but I try my best to get my girl off when I cum too early.

>dependent on those drugs
I've been on them. They're shit and do nothing but cloud your mind. They I did notice it turns you into a fucking God
>PE, why care there are other ways to please. Plus can't you carry on?
>atleast you came

Doesn't that cause retrograde ejaculation or something and fucks up your reproductive system?

truuuuu

no but with prostate stimulation ive had orgasms that last a while

Doing it very occasionally? I'm only talking about a few times ever. I generally have the opposite problem, had to give up because I'm just not going to come and I'm knackered. But I can't see how it would do you any harm if you let yourself fully spuff eventually

I was a chronic masturbator in my teens. I woke up next to my gf at the time, I couldn't get the easy nut off before our morning romp, so I pre ejac'ed. I had jacked it multiple times in a row before, so I kept pushing rope until I got my boat back in the water.