Rate me, Sup Forums!

Rate me, Sup Forums!
(I’m not a cis girl, btw. I’m a genderfluid boy)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is more than obvious that you are a dude

Your attempt at being "an individual" is so conformist it is borderline pathetic.

Cut your hair, stop wearing make-up to get back at your parents and grow the fuck up

1/10

smash

1/10

If I get dubs, lemme smash

Nope that's sadly a girl, look at the facial structure ugh. Welp still op is a faggot either way.

bait

So you’re a Neanderthal?

looks like you give good head

would smash for sure

> See a 4/10 'curvy girl'.
> Not the best, but whatever
> Approach her, hand extended outwards
> Open my dirty cis-male mouth
> "Oh hey ma'a-"
> "NO WAIT, I-I DIDN'T MEAN THAT-"
> The look on 'its' face intensifies. It is virtually going red.
> It screams "RAPE, RAPE, STOP RAPING ME!"
> Back off
> Put hands out in front of me
> "I'm sorry!"
> Canadian anti-cis libertarian police roll up
> "Sir get on the ground."
> Try to explain the situation
> "We have a subject mansplaining, repeat, a subject mansplaining!"
> Get rushed by 10 manlets with stupid fucking moustaches and pussy power hats.
>mfw

0/10 quit being a faggot

You are exactly what's wrong with the modern world. Please die.

You are a 0.000001 / 10. Wouldn't matter if you were a man or woman.

You look like Marylin Manson and the Jokers disappointing bastard child.

>libertarian
If you're gunna shitpost don't bring us into it, we're already universally hated by everyone. We don't need some troll adding to the fire

Gender fluid = special snowflake.

Gross/10

even when its bait

shut it cuck

My favourite colour is green but this still gets a nope.

Why would you make yourself so special, then ask what others think? You fail to fit the norm (not in a good way), and you know it.

Green hair is 10/10

I ignore the stupid shit you tried to describe yourself as

nice cosplay

Kys

Adorable
8/10 would pound your boipussy inside out

OP here, thanks for that. Sup Forums should be a safe place

Fuck off. You’re the snowflake, u edgelord.

I am me, sweetie

Fuck you

Fuck off

Nice thing to say to a person with PTSD, depression, and Autism. :) don’t think I haven’t tried, Loser?

Awww :) (eat it, cishits. I’m cuter then u)

Spooky! :D

Complete fucking idiot

Lemme eat that sweet little ass, cutie

So... you're saying that you're the problem?

No u

:)

No, Transphobes like yourself are.

there are two genders though.

Yeah, fuck off with that. You assholes do it to yourselves. Your entire philosophy's based on changing all of society to a set of rules you know and no one else does, then exploiting that knowledge gap and the reinvention of contract to rapidly gain a position of advantage over everyone else, then leverage that into a fiefdom. Contract by 'hired force' is still using force over everyone else, no matter how much you fucking liars protest. DIAs are just a new mafia.

And your entire philosophy's also morally bankrupt because it's the governing system embodying being born sliding into home pate, then taking credit for the grand slam that hammered you in. All the 'stuff' that government, of, by, for the people is already here, but you privatize it and abuse that.

You're all dishonest and shitty monsters.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

But you have still failed to answer the question.If you are you, then why are you here creeping and begging for attention and acceptance? Either A) You are unsure and unhappy with yourself or B) You require constant reaffirmation that you nonsensical 'gender' choice is still valid.

I'd do you raw till I poz u.

I'm not transphobic. Fat ugly cosplayers like OP's picture, though? They annoy the shit out of me, because they aren't actually trans, they're attention whores acting out, at the expense of people who actually do suffer from a brain structure that isn't aligned with their body structure.

sharpie in the pooper + timestamp

happy birthday jacksepticeye. It's my birthday too!

You nasty, whatever the fuck you got between your legs ain't no one but the shit level of society wants to go there

Rate me, Sup Forums!
(I'm not a cis girl, btw. I'm a sane man)

Asshole pics or gtfo

Adequate. 10/Sane

I expect you to flash me your wrists and, in a gravelly voice say, "You wanna know how I got these scars???"

there is no such thing as genderfluid. kill yourself. honestly.

Consider suicide.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods

Negative two

I don't care what's between your legs, hun
I'm gonna lick it raw

Depends on the personality. If you respond negatively to "Trump did nothing wrong", kys.

post genitals

You're gross SAGE/10

>lonely virgin on Sup Forums
>hot little queer posts
>"ewwwwww"

Take what you can get
A hole's a hole.

please die

Hah. No reply to facts. Libertards are just that pathetic. Crack their power trip fantasies, and they're some of the worst snowflakes of all, right after Trumptards.

look at the cleavage bro

look like a hardout weird gay joker

undatable would not pass for a myspace survey emo.

Spoken like a true virgin.
Some of us have this weird thing called 'standards', as well as a laudable sense of realistic world understanding.

I could care less about the orientation, but when it is brought to bear as a question for the masses it no longer stays that persons choice, they must now face reality.

mentally disabled, black lipstick, green hair. id say 2/10. i wouldnt fuck you with a stole dick.

myspace/10 would not bang

Go die in a fire/10

this is b8 right? There's no way you'd legitimately think this is a good place for someone like you do you?

b8/10

>genderfluid

I literally have trans friends who think you are an attention whore, and a failed man. Good luck deleting all your online faggotry once you've realised this.

in what world?

>Your entire philosophy's based on changing all of society to a set of rules you know and no one else does, then exploiting that knowledge gap and the reinvention of contract to rapidly gain a position of advantage over everyone else, then leverage that into a fiefdom

Extremely well-put, user.

This guy gets it.

thank you. I try. He left, though. Can't defend his bullshit. Fucking Ayn Rand fapping teenagers, neckbeards, and NEETs.

Sup Forums was never good

retard/10

neck cleavage

BROOOOOS

this is gonna be good

> (You)
>This guy gets it.

It's not hard to get. Real Transfolk suffer from a clear problem wherein their brain developed one way, their body the other. That doesn't make it a mental illness, like Depression, wherein the chemicals were working fine, till they weren't, but more akin to a birth defect. It's nothing they can help, and our choices are to punish them for being born that way, or to cure the brain, which we cannot do (yet?), or to treat them as best we can, so their brain and body sort of agree, which is humane.

The problem is that for every one person who gets our sympathy and our help, ten people with OTHER emotional and mental conditions notice and want that same attention, and behave in a way that is far more outlandish and deliberately -in-your-face-ish, to ensure that others give them attention. IF you look at real trans-folk in the media, they act quite different than the shitlords on here. Christine Jorgenson, Tula, and even Jazz behave in an entirely different manner than these spastic peacocks metaphorically strutting around the internet, demanding we see them.

This is all exactly what I am talking about. Societal norms (even in a place like this) can not find a way to reconcile these trans-fad

0/10
Get the fuck outta here, you gross being

these kinds of subhuman scum and "genderfluid" faggots need to be gassed
THERE ARE TWO GENDERS
you are ehthier a MALE with a PENIS
or a FEMALE with a VAGINA
there is no inbetween,there is no "3rd gender"
no "non binary,genderfluin trans trap ladyboi feminst"
if you think you are like that or you say "im a girl in a guys body" or vise verse then you are a faggot who needs to die
if you get a sex change surgery you are a faggot
these kinds of people are not acceptable in society. they all need to be rounded up and nuked
schools need to teach being gay is NOT ok
being lesbian is NOT ok
cooch=girl
dick=guy
NOT
its ok to want to suck black nigger dick and fuck asian girls
race mixing is retarded and people should only mate with thier own race,not black on white,yellow on black ect
we need to go back to the old mentality that if you show signs of any of these you need to be gassed and castrated
fucking faggots need to all die

>You are a faggot
Who needs to reflect on your actions because acting like this is not healthy for any person.
>Faggot

finally

you are both great people
you are very right,niggers should not be race mixing with white men and women
let the gooks fuck gooks,let the apes fuck apes,let the whites fuck apes
not a huge mixing vat of races
and there is only 2 genders,i like how you put all that together so nicley

thanks brother,if i was born with a lesbian sis or a faggot brother i would beat the shit out of them for acting like subhuman shit
think of the mentality of 40's america
faggots are mentally insane and are put in mental wards
that needs to be a thing again

soyboys need to die too,along with traps and whores
why cant we have normal,working class honest white men that are straight and women who stay at home
feminism is fucking retarded and women should be in the kitchen
men should be hard working,tasteful good white humans
niggers need to be slaves in the south and gooks can stay in japan and china
arabs are terrorists and need to be bombed
eroupe is full of these cunts and all need to die!

woah there edgelord

here is how american society needs to be
faggots,traps,feminists,lesbians,niggers,gooks and sandniggers all need to be banished from the country or die
same with drug addicts and furfags,pedos,scaliefags,animefags,and juans need to die too
only white men and women can remain and schools teach wholesome,classic 30' and 40's american values and honor
not "here little jimmy,if you want nigger dick in your ass and trap cock in your mouth then that is perfectly fine and nothing is wrong with being a fat fuck ethier,just eat as much as you want,leech off the government and do nothing productive!"

faggots like you who sympithize with these cucks need to die too
speaking about cucks,they need to die too

this man is a great example of how america should be
bless this user