S/fur

s/fur
>might actually have disposable income for the first time ever
What should I buy?
Preferrably stuff to make me look cute or cum heaps.

Hire a psychiatrist

dick

you could try one of those newfangled automasterbaters ive been hearing so much about

I said "disposable income for the first time ever", not "more disposable income than I've ever had".

magic wand.
or just a good old horse dildo with fake cum

Please...go on good sir

>wasting first disposable income on dopamine addiction
Improve working conditions, then improve living conditions, then waste money.

There is no such thing. Save the money, don't waste it on useless trinkets that will only gather dust.

Realistically, you probably will need it for a bunch of things around the house anyways. Avoid blowing a lot of money on things you don't need while lacking things you do need.

>tfw waiting for an XL Rex
I want him to ravage my ass so bad

3$

u druggie

XL rex ? For real ? Holy shit I could barely suck it off.
I'd be more into some medium Chance
I'd kill for any of those beast tho. I never tried any dildo.

I second this.

bump

Those are both applicable in this case lmao just buy the fucking automasterbater and go out in public its a lot of fun.

As a further recommendation, it is very useful to have some money available in case of expensive repairs or replacements being needed suddenly (lets say a damage on car, broken computer, broken washing machine... stuff like that).
Doesn't have to be insanely much, but being able to actually afford a washing machine can save your ass when you do need to buy one. That doesn't usually come plannable half a year ahead after all.

Kfj

What do you mean exactly?
Like, a vibrator?

maybe a good fleshlight?

That's not the way to go. Start gathering on new whatever you want, make sure it's something big if you have disposable income soi you can have a dream that you'll keep goings towards

Horse is good to have.
get a horse.

I

nut

Nice feet

yee

medium chance was the first BD dildo I got, it's great.
I also have a medium Sleipnir and I can hilt it relatively easily... took me months of toying though.
That head is SO large and abrupt.

fap