Imagine living in a country where your greatest national accomplishment and the thing you're best remembered for is a...

Imagine living in a country where your greatest national accomplishment and the thing you're best remembered for is a big Jesus statue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_qEE2i6h5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

airplane

>Imagine being remembered every time someone comment about morbid obesity

I'm just impressed you can still type with all your arteries clogged with fat.

Imagine living in a country where your greatest national accomplishment and the thing you're best remembered for is obesity, gun crimes, religious nuts and electing a retarded carrot

He has an american sized keyboard

Poland btfo!

Imagine living in a country where your greatest national accomplishment and the thing you're best remembered for not having two big identical towers.

Imagine living in a country where sexy guys are everywhere

#SAINDODAJAULA
#BIRLLL
#SÓMONSTRO

Me on the left

what do those tags mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_qEE2i6h5Q

you realize fat americans are most likely to be hispanic right

white americans are actually quite healthy

what's wrong with that?

>white americans are actually quite healthy
ah yes, it's not like I've ever seen a fat white guy with mullets with a USA flag shirt holding US passports

Whites are thinner but are not healthier unless you consider a 20% obesity rate healthy. And that's just obesity alone. That doesn't include the overweight population.

The Constitution,Marshall Plan so,SO many inventions, world's most powerful army, exceptionalism.
Give me a break

>The Constitution,Marshall Plan so,SO many inventions, world's most powerful army, exceptionalism.

Well...shit. Yeah I don't really mean to be rude, but they have the fifth largest population in the world and I can't think of anything truly significant about the place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

they invented the airplane

>but they have the fifth largest population in the world and I can't think of anything truly significant about the place.
It's because you are ignorant as fuck

that's a big soccer field to the left of jebus
is that maracana?

That's a jockey club.

>kek at all the butthurt brazilians
>and they say that americans get triggered easily

summer is here

Everyone gets triggered easily. The only ones who don't are maybe the aussies and finland. Of course people attribute anything bad to america first and foremost because they are cunts.

They're not triggered, just counter-bantering imho

maybe. but when we do that in circlejerk threads about us, it is always considered "ah! triggered! damage control".

CHI

I never understood why defending yourself is being triggered

Nah you guys just have a victim complex and think everything is about you

Kinda like shouting "virgin" on an argument IRL.

You automatically "win" the argument.

Imagine living in a country where your greatest national food and the thing you're best remembered for is sopa de macaco.

i think the idea is you don't need to defend yourself on a mongolian anime board. not saying it is right or wrong, but taking anything said on Sup Forums seriously can be seen as a sign of insecurity.

uma delicia

>but taking anything said on Sup Forums seriously can be seen as a sign of insecurity.
Or more like you as if you want to see if the arguments presented are fake and if the person is insecure enough about their arguments when you counter-argument them. And yes most ""bantering"" here got some serious thought about it. To the point of convincing and managing to convert people into thinking differently. Sup Forums is the best example of how about "shitposting" can literally make people think differently. So counter-bantering and defending itself is valid as fuck and not really insecurity. Insecurity is getting unreasonably angry and not defending your beliefs and standing up for what you believe, especially in a cohesive place like Sup Forums

Better than having the physical representation of a sophism.

I'd really appreciate some legitimate advice on how to improve my home country

Thanks guys

interesting thoughts. i need to think about that

I mean if you are 100% secure about everything too you will live your life in ignorance. Debate and chaos is what make people grow intellectually too

think about this, also: if someone creates a a shitty thread about your cunt, that means he is already insecure about something . that's why so many people create threads about the us. so if an american flag starts a shitty thread about brazil, that means that he is somehow preoccupied with you. so thats points for you not for him.

Well the thing is, this "not showing you care is a signal of strength" is a totally american thing. Here people will always care about literally everything to the point of fighting and living their lives with anger or happiness about. Brazilians love attention and exposing their thoughts and culture. No wonder you see here so many self-haters/nationalists always infighting. We live in a country where there is anarchy in thought and people question and challenge everything to the point that most people choose the way they live in after exhausting every single option. Hence why there are so many extremists here. And hence why people here like simply to have fun with all their might despite the differences and everything, because it's the one thing everyone agrees it's good for everyone and unites everyone, and most people simple enjoy life at their fullest despite boiling in anger and having so many problems. I mean in the end life is good and you shouldn't care that much about the problems and there is family and friends for that. People here simply challenge everything to the point of choosing the most obvious happy thing in the end, which is our catholic culture of happiness and enjoying life

>not showing you care is a signal of strength" is a totally american thing.
i am not sure it is true but regardless.
Sup Forums is not irl. there is lots of larping going on here. maybe it is not the case with brazilians.

>"not showing you care is a signal of strength" is a totally american thing
How so?

The rest of your post is pretty interesting tho

yeah, our larping is different from yours. BRs that larp just usually want to be silly in a way that everybody knows he is joking and not simply make a person get triggered. And if they do want to make someone triggered is usually other brazilians and not people from other countries. Hence why you always see some infighting going on. And people saying the South is White! or other shit that triggers brazilians above everything, and most usually mean it to the point of shoving down at their faces and proving their theories. Like when discussing politics and other shit. Meanwhile in America there is more a nihilistic vibe of simply LMAO LOLOLOL LOOK AT HIS BUTTHURT LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH
Because Americans like every protestant country have this individualistic culture of superiority and inferiority which we don't have. When you show your emotions and show that you care about something for fighting for it means that you are weak and prone to hurting yourself. In a protestant society, production, titles and value are the ultimate goals, hence why it's incompatible saying that you are prone to the same things and emotions other people have, believing that is believing you are equal to everyone else and not special and better, and since protestant societies need to optimal and characterize every difference to every role, like racial, cultural and biological differences, there is always a better and a worse thing. Hence why blacks and spics are trash and should do trivial jobs, whites are leaders, asians are smart etc. And for the society to remain optimal, these differences should be kept and shouldn't be mixed, hence keeping this humane emotional aspect that transcends the differences apart. Hence admitting you care about something and that other people should do like you and fight along you is ridiculous, weak and counter productive. Hence why bantering is a thing to remember you are inferior and you can never do anything about it

Caring alone is a sign that you are already hurt/insecure. If you took care of yourself you'd be on a total different spectrum from others.

In america fighting for something doesn't mean fighting upfront and changing it, but sucking it up and simply using the same system that deems you inferior to achieve superiority and deem everyone else inferior with your power and greatness since now you have money, power and honor. In catholic countries just the fact you consider someone superior or inferior by nature gets you lynched and hated, and if the system deems that way people will fight against the system and not embrace it. It's a complete different morality

>Caring alone is a sign that you are already hurt/insecure.
Yes, but not caring about anything shows that you are a shallow fake person, that doesn't give a fuck about anything but yourself. Insecurity is present everywhere, nobody is 100% secure about everything, since things aren't 100% objective. The thing is how you deal with insecurity either you shove it down and ignore it not giving a fuck and not opening yourself, or you fight head on and try to get somewhere. Even if it doesn't get you anywhere. You can always achieve security in some subject by simply embracing it dogmatically or always questioning and find reasoning for it

Samba de Janeiro

>I care about people whom i admire, or who are part of my tribe, for others who are on a different total spectrum, it makes no sense to submit to their spooks, or to feel inferior to them based on different, subjective criteria. I'm not secure about anything, but by admiting that, i gain better control of myself.
t. Max Stirner

topkek