Explain to me how we're suppose to get girlfriends when we have to compete with THIS?

Explain to me how we're suppose to get girlfriends when we have to compete with THIS?

I give up, it's impossible to get a gf these days

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7838668.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get that instead.

>white skin
psshhhhh

How? By getting Chad genes?

as impossible as to get a decent canadian thread these days

thats not really aesthetic body

What's yours look like?

Are you trying to tell us that a muscular body is not mirroring years of hard-work, iron discipline and a strict lifestyle?

less body fat, probably less muscle too but more lean

No, he was clearly born this way.

It took me 2 months to get a sixpack. But I have chad genes lol

Another terrible and worthless thread... based Canada

You can hide the threads you don't like

You see, humans really don't appreciate the work someone put into achieving a goal. They are like 'wow this guy is lucky'. In fact if you go around telling people about it, the hours you put all of your energy into something then it actually diminishes some of its magic in the eyes of others, especially women.

Yeah right its like there isn't such a thing as clothing or being really good at oral sex.

Man up OP

Any skinnyfat faggot can get that body after 3/4 months of consistent lifting and dieting. It's not bad, but it's not Chad-tier either.

Whoa, thread saged

>Any skinnyfat faggot can get that body after 3/4 months of consistent lifting and dieting. It's not bad, but it's not Chad-tier either.

What do people think about when they're lifting or just listen to music and put that work in?

Or being cute and having a big dick and etc.

That's not a healthy physique.

A healthy physique is something like zyzz (inb4 dead) or dolph lundgren.

Girls wouldn't be any more attracted to that dude than to average skinny dudes. Probably less, even.

>zyzz
>taking a fuckton of drugs is a healthier physique

Lol mama

>he thinks that's ripped
I used to work at a gym and I've seen hungry skeletons get a better body than that in 3/4 months. Maybe your genetics are shit and it takes you more time to develop muscle. I don't think about anything, I just go and do my lifts. I only listen to music when I'm running.

t. Estatting fantasy onlinegame player

Delusional! Sad!

I listen to the Wall Street Journal's podcasts tbqh

the way i see it, since (desirable) women put effort into maintaining their appearance, men who want women should at least mirror that somewhat.
there are plenty of undesirable women out there. you know, the ones who put in almost no effort into themselves? the chubby, hoodie-wearing, greasy ones? just like how there are undesirable men who fall into that category.
if you want a woman that puts effort into her appearance, you as a man should at least mirror some of that effort. such as by working out, dressing well, getting a good haircut, those things. you attract what you are.

The underlying muscle he had was was healthier, yes.

And it's not simply a trick of fat, because there is no fat on top of the biceps.

The dude in OP has swollen black woman-tier muscles.

Wow. Ground breaking.

Tell me more about men and women don't like or want to be associated with lazy NEETs who look like shit. Someone call the fucking news, we got our opening story here.

takes about 2 months with some steroids
a lot more people do steroids than anyone wants to admit

What the fuck does that even mean?

>underlying muscle he had was was healthier, yes

OP post legs and dick

>it's taken him a considerable amount of time to get that physique, yet he still looks worse than 90% of /fit/
Give up leaf.

>he's estatting
>on the internet

The majority of /fit/ cannot bench 225lbs lol, they ain't got no "physique"

This to be honest. Source: my brother used to be a skinny fag now he is a chad, with a chad body like Op's pic.

Guess ill keep an eye out for your brother at Olympia

Just don't eat for a month, have a strong jawline and a qt face
drowning in teenage pussy all day long

Somebody get this guy some food asap before he gets an edema like those african kids

Give up and get a bf instead...

let him be black. its a valiant dream

no food for pedro until he finishes mowing the lawn
Godspeed

haha, it may not be "ground breaking" to you, but there are plenty of NEETs here that complain that they can't a girlfriend and wonder what they could do about it. so there's something they could do.
of course they all want a beautiful girl, but if they don't put effort into themselves, then they're doomed to get that low-quality woman that i described. if that's not motivation enough for them to improve themselves, then, well, it's less competition for us.

I tried to exercise a lot. But I can't put any weight no matter how hard I exercise and eat, and as far as I know, to gain muscle you also need to gain fat. What am I supposed to do? I mean my muscles have gotten better, my chest is firmer (and you can see abs sometimes) and I can do a lot more reps before getting tired, but it doesn't SHOW.

If you can't tell the difference between oxidative capable muscles and swollen fluid filled ones, you are dumb desu no offense

Huh strange.

You must have one of those rare bodies that ignore the first law of thermodynamics.

Very interesting. Are you near Toronto or Vancouver? Id go to UBC or UofT to get studied as an anomaly.

>I can't tell the difference between how someone looks that is on a mountain of gear and someone who isn't

>and as far as I know, to gain muscle you also need to gain fat

t. retard

Lundgren doesn't do gear.

Kek. I just have a very quick metabolism. But apparently it's normal, studies have been done and apparently people's body decide on a set weight and it gets very hard to deviate from it even if they try. The forever skinny people can't put weight even if they try, even if you eat 5000 calories a day, you'll gain a few pounds at best but lose them instantly. As soon as your diet becomes normal.

I try to keep a steady 2000 cal diet and my weight forever overs around 120lbs (54kg)

You are an idiot

This is b.s.

Post studies

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7838668.stm

Well it's more like a documentary, but what happened happened nonetheless.

>The 10 spent four weeks gorging on as much pizza, chips, ice cream and chocolate as they could, while doing no exercise, and severely limiting the amount they walked.

>During the study, Katherine and the other volunteers had to eat double their usual amount of daily calories, which varied from 3,500 for the women to 5,000 for the men.

>After four weeks Katherine had gained 3.5kg - almost a 7% gain in body weight. Thomas, meanwhile, put on 5.5kg - a 9% gain in body weight.

>Think of it like a thermostat and that each person has a set point
Dr Rudy Leibel

>Of the two who struggled to reach their targets, one put on just 0.5kg - a mere 1% gain in body weight, while the other actually saw their body fat percentage go down slightly, despite putting on 5.7kg.

>For those who did show any signs of having overindulged after the experiment was over, they soon got back to normal, and not through a rigorous diet and exercise regime. Thomas found it happened easily.

>"After the first week," he says, "my trousers fitted almost as well as before, and it didn't take long for my belts to be back to the right button hole."

women prefer more mass not so lean. indicates a better provider.

t.fat

>women prefer ...

Source: My ass, 2017

Who cares what women say they want anyway? They say they want a nice guy who will treat them right then go and gag on Chad's 8x8 cock while feeling his abs

Lift a few weights.

Congrats for posting an acceptable Bear Mode guy.

Having body fat right before getting a gut, along with height and broad shoulders to balance it out is the most attractive body to the greatest number of women.

I mean yeah going full Aesthetic will get you lots of initial attention, but honestly you just have to be in good enough shape to have women mentally tick that box off, it's diminishing returns.

Reminder that Zyzz was actively sociable and dressed well, worked multiple jobs and even owned his own business in his early 20s, and promoted positivity and self improvement.

His physique was a visible result of his lifestyle and character as much as it was the goal that helped him build those qualities.

That's why so many guys get /fit/ but still fail at life, because they only excel at the one thing and don't recognize the point of diminishing returns.

It's fine to have 18% bf if it's because you consistently eat out at nice restaurants, and drink high end alcohol while socializing etc.

Zyzz was literally a homosexual faggot who just compensated for everything with drugs, literal faggot who died sucking ladyboy dick

Stop being a fatass

Women who do that, do it because they have the opportunity and aren't getting it at home.

Women cheat on dudes with abs too.

Fucking pay attention to your partner. Engage in their life. Learn to enjoy spending time with them, or pick partners whose circle of friends aren't shit.

You can always tell the truth about someone by their friends. If their friends are shit, then they're probably shit when you aren't around and eventually they'll fuck you over if they haven't already.

You can't say "Oh but they're different now" because everybody gets tempted sometimes, but where good friends would say "Don't cheat, you're better than that" shifty friends enable or even conspire to create the situation.

All a six-pack does is give you the chance to be the Chad some dudes shitty wife bangs. It won't keep a woman with you.

How about a year w/o any food? A month sounds low test and easy

>Missing the point this hard

The message was you shouldn't listen to what women SAY they want. That's retarded and cucked, they say one thing then do the other who cares what they think

Dude made a business ouout of his personality and branded himself well enough that even dying at 22 everybody still knows his name, and his aesthetic style of body-building still persists.

Regardless of who he really was, women were attracted to him and his body was Aesthetic.

who cares about ROASTIES
real man only need drifiting cars

>bbc
>studies

That would be fine if he left it at "Don't listen to what women say they want." But he went on to talk about them cheating with a Dude who has a six-pack.

Women don't cheat because they don't want a nice guy, or do want a six-pack. Women cheat because they need attention pretty much all of the time. Doesn't matter what it is, if they feel like they aren't being paid enough attention then they'll FIND A reason to cheat.

That's why the trick is finding healthy, constructive ways to give them attention while maintaining your boundaries so they don't stake you for granted and start to devalue your attention.

It's almost the opposite of men who are pretty much opportunistic cheaters, where if the opportunity comes up they're likely to cheat even if they're completely happy with their relationship, but they're unlikely to go out with the goal/intention of cheating. Whereas a woman is unlikely to cheat spontaneously, but will decide ahead of time that she's unhappy with her relationship and that she "deserves" to cheat.

It all comes down to humans being hard K strategy breeders.

No, by seducing the Chad.

Why do you need women? Only men really know how to please men.

wtf is a chad tier? is chad even supposed to be ripped?

post pics of yourself or stop lying on an anonymous board, faggot

>muh brother is chad
that makes you 1/2 of a chad