What are some good Millennial movies?

What are some good Millennial movies?

You just made me realize millennials are basically the only userbase legitimately, morally allowed on Sup Forums

If you're younger you're underage, if you're older you're simply pathetic

If millennials are supposedly the majority of this place, who's spreading the "millennials are bad" meme?
Underages?
People that failed everything in their life, posting on some anime imageboard while being 35-40 years olds or even older?
Other millennials?

Self-hating millennials. Le wrong generation.

If you're 18-19 in 2016 you could technically be Gen Z and

It's because people born in the early 80s aren't going to associate with people born in the mid 90s

The former got out of college long before the "triggered" meme started

50% of this fucking place is between 15-18 years old. Why do you think its such shit?

People that don't know that a millennial is someone born between certain dates and just think it's an insult.

Exactly

I'm positive most people that use the term in a derogatory fashion think it means people under 20

kek they gave the gen z guy a gay haircut

>Le wrong generation

How about this, what if you just think the way you want to think without having to group yourself with other people because they happen to be the same age as you?

Godzilla 2000: Millennium

>guy
fuck
off
shitlord

I don't understand how you can analyze "Gen Z." They're all fucking kids, currently.

Any of the "realist" social changes that have come about recently has been started by disenfranchised millennials, what innovative, groundbreaking ideas has your average white 13 year old been knocking us out of the park with, currently?

The graph is kind of wrong, 96 is part of Gen Z. The Gen X and Gen Y's go on until 1995. Gen Z starts in 96 and might go on until 2010 because of how much has changed.

To be fair, the whole "millennial" thing is just a marketing scheme that one guy pulled out of his ass to make easy cash by following the post-WWII trend (dividing generations that way), while it actually doesn't even have an actual, universal basis

That guy's currently a millionaire

>If millennials are supposedly the majority of this place

That's where your wrong. Sup Forums thinks Ned's Declassified and Drake and Josh are nostalgia, the average age here is about 15.

I don't get this meme. Aren't they called millennials because they were born around the new millennium? Your chart is stupid, OP

I'm 22 and Drake&Josh is nostalgia as much as Malcolm in the middle.
Take it the way you want

i'm 22, Ned's is instant nostalgia for me.
It's a fucking old show you cuck

Also,
>people born in the 80's
>millenials
pff those grandpas are Gen X as it gets, they're literally middle aged now

>I don't understand how you can analyze "Gen Z."

You can't. That's the joke.

Anyone who's talked to someone 18 years old will tell you that image is a load of shit.

I've been here since 05 user. I was underage when I first came here. The overwhelming bulk of us were. What's your fucking point?

Also fuck you Ned is great.

It's also a very west-centric point of view. Us in the eastern bloc were exposed to western trends at least five years after they had happened.