What does a vagina taste like Sup Forums? I’ve heard conflicting reports regarding it...

What does a vagina taste like Sup Forums? I’ve heard conflicting reports regarding it. Supposedly how the taste can range from fish, fruit, or just flesh.

Hot dog flavored water

spoiled fish

If it were on a menu you wouldn't want to eat it but since it's pussy you'll lap that shit up.

like nothing most of the time

specifically anchovies

All of the above, depends on how nasty ya bitch is

Fenga papit.

Wouldn't say fish but a little salty yes. The taste isn't important though. You'll be too busy with making her squirm. After a few times you'll have enough hot memories associated with the taste that you'll start liking it.

About tree fiddy

what this guy said, it completely depends on th e girl

Like piss piss

if its not squeaky clean, a mixture of sweat, pee and 'tin-ey' fluid.
Sometimes you'll get little white balls of fluff.
Even in that state they still turn me on. Weird.

salty probably the most honest but not the most accurate answer

Like salty milk and coins.

Fucking newfags

Salty coins and milk

The pussy of my girl always tastes like cum and dick

It depends how recently it was cleaned... So there's a spectrum from soapy-clean flesh to armpit to get-me-away-from-this-at-once.

My friend only lets me eat her out once her bf cums in her, and he's pretty overpowering with the taste of his semen.

Thank god.

The last time my lady allowed me to give her oral it tasted like Newports and cocoa butter

Vaginas have different tastes.

Sup Forums was never good.

so your girlfriend is black as fuck then

my gf tastes sweet7citrus

salt

The taste is similar to skin (slightly salty), but more acidic, sometimes a strong tatse similar to how pussy smells, but this varies with how recently it was washed.

Depends on her diet, how much water she's been drinking, what part of her menstrual cycle she's in and her overall vaginal health.
It can range from tasting like almost nothing but with a hint of salt, to tasting and smelling nasty as fuck.

If you want your girl to taste good in the evening, make her drink a whole bottle of pineapple juice in the morning, eat nothing but fruit and drink water all day. Red meat, alcohol, garlic, onions, oily food all that shit makes it taste worse. Same applies for dudes too.

Like skin with a bit of sweat

its acidic, put a quarter on your tongue and thats sorta what it tastes like

It tastes like girlfriend and a lovely wife. It tastes like responsibility.

Every other taste is dirt.

Just like skin if the bitch showers everyday. Like stale piss and garbage if she skips just one day...

>fish, fruit, or just flesh.
Depends.
>fish
Then you're fucking a disgusting girl.
>fruit
If she has perfume on or whatever the fuck girls use, then yes, it's amazing.
>flesh
Most common. Usually there's no scent, or taste. I mean, there's a faint smell, but it's barely noticeable.

Good thing I'm not woman.

underrated post

it depends but it's usually like either nothing/slightly salty

swamp

It's not the taste, it's experience.

like nerve gas

Strikes unexpectedly

i don't usually go down but when i do it's a bit salty/sweet.

one time i was super horny i was fucking her cowgirl with my hands around her ass slipping my fingers into her she was wet as fuck. nice thick yet creamy cum.

Maybe it's because I was so horny but i kept licking my fingers and going back in for more. nothing but pure sweetness like raw sugar with the texture of syrup. I'm going to call her and ask her to come fuck now that you got me going.

sometimes its sour
somtime its delicious
depends on the girld
usually its umami + something

this

coins? like... metallic? like blood?
nigga you been eating girls out in the dark

Depends on the vagina.

This one girl I had fun with did not eat healthy and it tasted like kfc *barf*.

salty/sweet? Maybe is umami

it has salty to bitter properties to it.

Tastes so good if the girl has good hygiene.
My mouth literally waters when I think about it.

Can you at least pretend to not be so obviously pre-pubescent?

Ive been eating it for so long but I would compare it to an aged cheese. It really is a treat, op you should inhale the musk and then slowly lick up the juices. Just be warry when she on the rag it tastes like blood and death.

So your girls name is Tyrone then

It taste like Tyrone.

keek. always the best answer.,

The taste is just Its the smell that kills me
>she showers every day
>she showers before i eat it
>it smells like a harbour with rotting fish

penis

oh wait

Maybe all of y’all should stop fucking with foul ass females. Pussy tastes sweet and musky. Smells great! Just wanna keep smelling it, kinda like weed. You know it’s a unique strange smell but find it pleasing for whatever reason.

My wife's taste like fresh celery. It's not bad.

Like everyone said though: greatly depends on diet. If she drinks a lot of water it will smell/taste great. If she eats a lot of red meat it has a strange salty/creamy taste.

pussy is tangy
its the only answer

Tastes so good if she's keeps it fresh.

Pro-tip: First finger her and then taste test by licking your fingers. If it tastes good then go down on her.
If it doesn't taste good from the taste test, now you know not to for the night. Some girls never go to the ob/gyn doc when they should.

Another tip, if you get her pubes stuck on your tongue while licking her, start licking her inner thigh (she'll like that too) until the pube hair is gone

That's not nesscerly a bad thing plus your not factoring in taste and smell. Puss might smell bad but taste tangy and sour some people like sour.

Yeah I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but I definitely like my woman to be chicken and fruit eaters! That’s for sure

That's understandable on the other hand I like a sour bitter tasting vag I hate sweet. There's no wrong way for a pussy to taste is all I'm saying.

Whatever these fags say, never pass up a chance to lick one. Devine.

I like my pussy tasting of cum, no joke

Ironish.

Like licking a coin.

Yeah, depends on the girl, her diet, hormones, and hygiene. Fresh out of the shower, she might not have much flavor. But if she's been stewing in her own juices on a hot August day, dat pussy might be rank.

Catching the sarcasm, I'm just saying pussy is like beer. Some fat Mexican can drink bud light day and night and swear that shit is good. While a beer snob prefers a nice solid ipa. But some guys like a full hearty lager. Then some men like a tangy corona. Then some guys think beer tastes like shit and they won't drink it see its just like pussy.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Holy shit that's the best answer

14th post, I've never been so disappointed

No, I mean I literally eat cum out of pussy.

thats toilet paper that got stuck

yeah.

Depends on when it was washed, if she just showered it's actually not that bad. Doesn't taste like anything.