Are white Sup Forums posters the most cucked users on this site?

are white Sup Forums posters the most cucked users on this site?

goodness, whose cock is that? :3c

>implying there is anyone else here

Fuck off cuck poster

Why does Hollywood think it's okay to body-shame white males?

what's this from?

westworld you silly goose

white males have benefitted from privilege for centuries ... they cause all the wars, all the suffering in the world, they own all the corrupt businesses, they're always the most corrupt right wing politicians, they're sexist, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, homophobic, they've profited off oppressing every other race, gender, and sexual orientation and its about time they be taken down a peg.

The really crazy thing is I read an article saying this was actually denigrating to black people and empowered white people because they turn the black guy into an object....like all the fucking other robots aren't.

women are objects yet they have all the cards when it comes to dating.

Wow, white guys are truly cucked, looks like they're giving all the cards to black men

white guys aren't giving anything, society is fighting back and taking their cards away.

I heard white women like black ones because it makes them less self confident since it looks like a turd plus they don't have good jobs or social influence anyway, so they don't get all stuck in their head instead of the moment.

gud goy!
yes, society is fighting back!

lol dingus

Why do black guys have big dicks, anyway? Does anybody know?

We'll we've given enough right? Except for like...peanut butter. And I do love peanut butter....and big black cocks. My favorite kind of sandwich

Im bullshitting here probably but I thought it was something to do with the African hot climate and heat distribution as well as general hormone and chemical balances in the body.
Most aboriginal and tribal people were meant to be quite large and powerful so the dick was just a body proportion thing

How can white man even compete ?

Why are you guys so obsessed with black dicks?

this spam is mainly done by a triggered german cuck

you can see him sometimes sperging on Sup Forums

You mom can't figure out this group text thing and it keeps pissing us off how often we get random black dick texts.

that webm would be so fucking hot if the girls was above a 2/10

>niggers
>standards

pick one

Okay, I've seen this a few times now, can someone please source me? I feel like knowing its origin might shed some light on how something like that happens.

>how can black women even compete?

I'm a white woman, so I'll pick the niggers.

It's like a mosquito clinging on an elephant.

Slave traders chose big dick niggers because they thought it equated to strength

Jesus, couldn't they wait until they reached the breeding grounds?

power of the bbc

I would just assume that all the robots had large dicks.

no you're not and no you won't

>tfw memes are to real

If you can see a big black cock in a TV show or movie it means it's mature and for adults and you can say proudly to people that yeah I just saw a big black cock and I'm not a kid anymore I'm into grown up things.

If a show does not have big black cocks or rape or gore then people might get the idea that you're some kind of child if you watch it.

the state of Sup Forums...

Capri is back? Praise the BBC.

If anything it's body-shaming all the black people with average dicks (which is the vast majority of them, since BBC is a total meme proven wrong by statistics)

Actually this. Blacks with pigmy dicks are pariahs

>pariahs
Or maybe that is why so many black men get murdered by other black men, they need to keep the myth alive, maybe its physically dangerous to be known as a black person with a small penis.

test

Am I the only straight guy here who is starting to see the beauty and elegance in black penises?

oh for fuck's sake. no cock can be that huge

that's a prosthetic right?

Wanna know how I know that you're white?

Does anyone have a webm of that photoshoot with the naked black guy lifting the naked white girl?

indeed. But the small cock as an insult is needed by men, since women do not like small cocks and men love to use as a weapon against other men what women dislike.

You're joking right? I'm Latino and I'm bigger then that.

He talks about the black penis myth openly?