Celebs

Celebs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGHVlzZMv0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, Youtube, internet, & reality TV destroyed that concept.

no

t. not disciplined

bump

how good would it be to have her pudgy body on top of your dick?

pretty great

it would be such a battle trying to last with her riding

I wouldn't make it 30 seconds

You'd be calling out her name, begging for mercy, but she wouldn't slow down one bit

she'd milk you til there was nothing left

she'd be smiling as she makes you cum again and again, while you're clutching onto her ass and shooting blanks into her

I want her to snap my neck

she looks like she found a cock on that beach she wants to suck

Jessica is still one of the hottest celebs

hnngg

she'd crawl off your unconscious body after extracting everything left from your balls. job done for her

i want to grope her tan bikini body..

would be a job well done

Speak for yourself shitface

she'd be smiling. just another boy that can't last with her. she's just too hot

Her wrists need to be tied up like that so she can be groped

last of my Pudgens webms

Fuck yes with those big tits exposed

Sup Forums was never good

We have no interest in a disgusting disloyal homewrecker

God is on vacation
pls end it

she'd struggle so much as her bikini was being untied

life hurts and existence is pain
I need her to end it

Women do not have penises this is why they cannot post timestamps of their penises you know the women who make these threads Allah ackbar

not jerked to Katy in a while

can someone capture her for me so I can feel every inch of her perfect curvy body?

bring it to an end
DO IT

she's mine

The women who make these threads are Emma Stone and Taylor Swift mostly they just post other people to try to be horse and get man to masturbate for them instead of being at home with their family

what does sweet relief, would it be
Kill me

Mind sharing her with me then?

God who is having all the Power to give me 1000 vergins Shirley can give you 72

I'm sure that could be arranged

I haven't either and I think now's a perfecf time

Why are we here?
There is nothing, bring it to an end

no problem, i will capture her and enjoy her all to myself

I cannot be arranged because they are sterile and on able to come they will never have sex with anyone there just trying to ruin your family and your home

It's very tempting

I doubt she'll mind. I'll take whichever part you don't want right away

I'd go in raw and nut next to her cervix

maybe you're shooting blanks fucking beta cuck

Entire Page

Suicide terror & Shahada
Martyrs rewarded with 72 Virgins
All Media

Video
Suicide terror & Shahada
People who see life as the supreme value have difficulty understanding the mind of the suicide terrorist. Why were so many Palestinians willing and eager to kill themselves in terror attacks against Israel?

In order to create willingness among the population to confront Israel violently, the PA took advantage of the ancient tradition in Islam, Shahada or Death for Allah, which mandates Muslims to aspire to die in combat for Islam. The PA told their people that this ancient tradition also applies to them in confrontation with Israel today.

This indoctrination began shortly after the start of the PA terror campaign (the "Intifada," 2000-2005) and continues today. The PA promotes Shahada as a mandatory religious Islamic duty, both for adults and children, promising great rewards.
The most prominent reward that Palestinian Martyrs are repeatedly promised are the 72 Dark-Eyed Virgins in Paradise. A Palestinian religious leader explained that this is authentic Islam, whose purpose is to “fill Muslims with desire for Paradise”:
"He [Muhammad] said (in a Hadith, Islamic tradition):
‘[There is] a palace of pearls in Paradise and in it seventy courts of ruby... And in each court [there are] seventy houses of green emerald stone. In every house, seventy beds. On every bed, seventy mattresses of every color and on every mattress a woman.’ (Hadith)
The writing of the Prophet [Muhammad in this Hadith]... is intended to fill Muslims with desire for Paradise... to be worthy of it, because only three dwell there: Prophets, Righteous and Shahids (Martyrs for Allah)."

anyone got kristen stewart?

death in your eyes
Could it be the end?

She deserves a double-dicking that's for sure

moar pls

Fuck I have to give in to those temptations

Shahada or Death for Allah, which mandates Muslims to aspire to die in combat for Islam. The PA told their people that this ancient tradition also applies to them in confrontation with Israel today.

This indoctrination began shortly after the start of the PA terror campaign (the "Intifada," 2000-2005) and continues today. The PA promotes Shahada as a mandatory religious Islamic duty, both for adults and children, promising great rewards.
The most prominent reward that Palestinian Martyrs are repeatedly promised are the 72 Dark-Eyed Virgins in Paradise. A Palestinian religious leader explained that this is authentic Islam, whose purpose is to “fill Muslims with desire for Paradise”:
"He [Muhammad] said (in a Hadith, Islamic tradition):
‘[There is] a palace of pearls in Paradise and in it seventy courts of ruby... And in each court [there are] seventy houses of green emerald stone. In every house, seventy beds. On every bed, seventy mattresses of every color and on every mattress a woman.’ (Hadith)
The writing of the Prophet [Muhammad in this Hadith]... is intended to fill Muslims with desire for Paradise... to be worthy of it, because only three dwell there: Prophets, Righteous and Shahids (Martyrs for Allah)."

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' "

goddamn her legs and ass deserve just as much attention as her tits imo

She really does, and her body is so good I'd be happy with whatever hole

This [Qur'an 78:33] means round breasts. They meant by this that the breasts of these girls will be fully rounded and not sagging, because they will be virgins, equal in age.

If everyone were to kill just one jew apiece,
all wars around the world would end immediately.

Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
better to kill taylor swift and emma stone right now.

Agreed, especially those thick curvy thighs

Just imagine spitroasting her on the beach

youtu.be/lGHVlzZMv0o

How she'd look riding a cock

I wanna drink that Alba water

Al-Aqsa has called, and its call is precious
For its sake, life is insignificant, even if it’s precious...
God, grant us Martyrdom there
God, promise us, we beg of you…
A million grooms and brides at the celebration
Have written the marriage contract in blood on the veil"
Click for video
Click to view bulletin

Click "full article" for a longer excerpt
Fatah poster glorifies “heroic Martyr” who carried out “heroic stabbing operation,” accompanies him to his “wedding”
Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Nov. 19, 2016
Headline: “A procession in Beit Ummar demanding the return of the bodies of the Martyrs that are being held by the occupation”

“Residents of the Hebron district yesterday [Nov. 18, 2016] demanded to receive the bodies of the Martyrs (Shahids) that are being held by the occupation authorities. This was during a quiet procession that went out from Beit Ummar north of Hebron, with the participation of relatives of the Martyrs.”