ACLU leader BTFO by trannies

Turns out the tranny defense brigade is another case of "I meant I support this for everybody else. Not myself!"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/maya-dillard-smith-georgia-aclu-leader-resigns-ove/
youtube.com/watch?v=97Z_hywvlfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAILY REMINDER: Transgender is mental illness. Changing genders is impossible.

Where is the media coverage. Not one video from a major news outlet. Only youtubers and some articles.

Of course. Wrongthink is wrongnews.

Shadow gov isn't even trying to be nuanced anymore.

I still don't understand how transexuals are not seen as people with a mental disease, and not only that but its actually encouraged and something to even be proud of for some parents.

I want off this ride.

Because arguing feels with reason is exhausting. Politicians don't have a backbone.
With cameras everywhere the panopticon. Citizens can't practice evolution to cull this shit.

This bitch needs to sit down, shut the fuck up, and check the fuck out of her cis-het privilege.

Post the link or you're a faggot like the rest of them.

Self centered ass her children's fear is more real then a gender of the hour status.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/maya-dillard-smith-georgia-aclu-leader-resigns-ove/

link to Washington Times story.

Also, it's a black lady.

Kek.

Doesn't Obama know that his fellow black people hate trannies & open homosexuality?

He's got rolled by the feels good staff in his cabinet.

Use a bathroom fine whatever. Girls showers and dressing room and you have a frankfurter gtfo.

The only bathroom fags should be using is on a psychiatric ward.

Fags fine what ever but this shit is nightmare material for kids.

They are by psychiatrists, but now it's become illegal to even treat them amd it's going to be taught to fucking kindergarten kids.

It's even worse. They are allowing them in battered women's shelters. The EU is even legislating that they have to. I already read about one of these creeps raping a woman after being let into a shelter.

Earlier preschool. Ive seen it myself with two lesbian parents. Kicker is one is a psychiatrist. trying to force the issue on other kids. Poor autistic boy never had a chance.

I personally know a lesbian couple forcing this shit on a 3 year old daughter who "wants to be a boy." It's such fucking bullshit. I called it out, but I'm one among a horde of faggots who swooped in to give them accolades and insist that they start putting her daughter in some program to brainwash her into being a boy.

These stupid ass parents do solely for social accolades. Which is why they irresponsibly post it publicly on social media and seek out interviews with hack liberal journalists.

>Citizens can't practice evolution to cull this shit.
The problem will work itself out, sooner or later, one way or another. Survival of the fittest will take its course. Too bad we will probably be too old to enjoy it when it happens.

Legalizing child abuse. 3rd wave feminazi's are cancer.

Either that or I'll be living on a reservation with a tear rolling down my eye.

Im kinda loss here.

So Sup Forums is complaining about mens becoming more effeminate...

AND womens becoming more "Masculine"?

If we allow a shift to happen, Aren't we restoring the balance?

How does it feel, leftists? How does it feel?

Self hate isn't balance it's just pure hate. At least Openly racist let you know there racist so you can address it.

Democucks shouldn't be allowed to have custody over their kids.

>USA
>Thousands of male infants mutilated every day
>All females protected from this by federal law
>Any accusation of rape made by a girl is taken as hard evidence
>Affirmative action gives lazy women free college and free jobs
In pic related "GIRLS RIGHTS MATTER"
Give me a fucking break

When you are a bit awkward and nerdy you are an autist and you are pumped full of SSRI and Benzos. If you are a bit hyperactive you have ADD and are pumped full of amphetamines.

But if you want to be another sex and threaten to kill yourself if people won't allow you in a female restroom as a man then you are perfectly healthy individual.

Everything to do with liberalism should be seen as a mental illness
Nothing special about trannies other than it being a little more disgusting than other shit

Really makes you think...

Only the sane people think about it. These people are using ends justify the means tactics.

80% kill themselves post-op actually. Suicide rates go up significantly.

>If we allow a shift to happen, Aren't we restoring the balance?
No, because women are terrible at everything.

Hang them from lamp posts and trees

That was fast.

Calling them mentally ill is now hate speech in yurope

I've been waiting on this for a while. I've been expecting this. There are going to be more moments just like this. Imagine a scene where 2-3 girls are standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing their makeup and 'girl-talking' when, all of a sudden, Hulk Hogan wearing a dress walks in... This is the moment that these liberals change their minds on the 'trans' phenomenon.

This isn't new to me. I'm from the deep south. Not to take things in this direction, but how many whites supported the civil and voting rights for blacks? Now, how many of those whites had ever actually met a black person? Most white liberals see these issues entirely through the lens of academic theory instead of having their opinions based on observed and experienced reality.

I swear most trans people are probably pedos just looking for a fix and this whole "go into opposite gender bathroom because I identify as that gener" is their way of doing so.

Trannys are mentally ill. Fags are mentally ill. Women are mentally handicapped due to their emotional retardation. There's no evidence against these three statements

This is true. You'd never know from the media coverage that virtually ever major medical association and school considers them to be mentally ill. Google and several media outlets have picked a side in this 'debate' that is opposed to scientific consensus. It's interesting how liberals and leftists like to think of themselves as the 'science' people when it comes to teaching Darwin in public schools, climate change, or medical research, but when an issue like transsexuality challenges their worldview they're quick to cry, "Bigot!!!"

How has japan dealt with this issue. They had it since samurai days and you never hear them have any prob.

Changing genders isn't impossible for everything.
I accidentally turned my female cannabis plants male by taking clones too close to flowering.

If we're talking about humans I agree with you, though.

admittedly they could just be to polite to say.
youtube.com/watch?v=97Z_hywvlfg

The solution to this is to turn feminists against the trannies.

What is this really? It's the Patriarchy encroaching on women's rights to privacy and safety.

This Patriarchal Phallocentric society is now forcing women to accept penises in their own private bathroom spaces and society is conditioning young girls to accept that men dominate them and control all of their spaces - i n the workplace, in the home, and now even in the bathroom.

These laws are simply allowing men to behave as though they are women. It's not about destroying masculinity - it's about destroying femininity! Removing the last safe spaces where women can be women.

How do we help these women feel safe from this Transgender Patriarchal Oppression Sup Forums?

I can't find any.

SHE IS A GIRL YOU MYSOGNIST FUCK

It's all a big giant national case of the emperor's new clothes. Most people do not actually truly believe in the SJW nonsense. But the crazy's have been given enough of a platform and everyone is so afraid of being "wrong" that they go along with it. After a while, many even manage to lie to themselves so that they don't even remember that they once thought all this nonsense was batshit insane. It's a self-feeding cycle; as more people succumb to the nonsense, the pressure on others to succumb becomes even greater. We've gotten to the point where the crazies are chasing their own tails to out-"progress" everyone else and the deluded masses are following along right behind them. All it will take is for the crazies to go too far. Someone will then say "he's naked" and the whole world will wake up from this nightmare.

At least I hope that's what happens.

The middle door should be a garbage disposal, that'd be a problem solved.

It's a hard sell to get normal guys to dress up as women and willing enter a young girls dressing room.

They turn on each other all the time, but all of this is only a front for cultural Marxism. They don't actually care about the ideologies they herald. They only seek destruction of civilization and ultimately themselves.

It's being pushed because it weakens society.

That's literally the reason.

Watch Brexit the movie.

The part about EU leaders thinking they know what's best and their role in life is to rule the plebs really put a lot of shit in focus.

I actually lol'd. I woke my doggy up.

Any recent studies on that? And no, 1993 is not recent.

But feminists will turn against the trannies if they feel that the tranny is part of the patriarchal conspiracy.

Rape is the only way they learn, just like with the "refugees".

If you could pass as another gender then there would'nt need to be a law. Git gud or fuck off tranny fags.

Men are masculine because that's what naturally are and gravitate towards since thousands of years have shown that is what the are best at. If roles are flipped sure females cab do what we once dI'd but it would be a lot worse since they are physically and mentally different from men and thus better and worse at different things

>Visiting mother.
>walking in she is watching CBN News.
>Pat Robertson is talking about this.
>I bust out laughing.
>Not ABC
>Not CBS
>Not NBC
>Not CNN, Fox, MSNBC, et al.
>CB fucking N!

Can you say "irony"?

Panopticon of cameras stifles the cultural culling that would have otherwise already have been in effect.

shit like this pisses me off as a tranny. Like hes clearly not wearing any underwear at all and his dick is flopping around like crazy. I never asked for this mental ilness and now im stuck with it. No matter how well i pass, no matter how hard i work, i always have to stay stealth or people group me with this faggot.

Fucking hell just kill me.

didn't even notice lol

TotallyWould / 10

Yeah, that's where I draw the line at liberal ideals.

He he that's happening more and more. IT'S A RUSE. Careful that's when the Manchurian candidate effect happens.

>Fucking hell just kill me.
you will do it your self eventually

Is that the floppydick wig man?

Yeah, I would.

Holy fuck dat cuteness

studies have expiration dates?

nah. i attempted 3x before starting hormones, and on the last time my little 3 year old sister walked in on me with a knife to my chest asking what i was doing. Was the biggest wakeup call iv ever had and what finally managed to convince me to get on hormones.

Ever since been super happy and havent had a single suicidal thought at all. The only things that make me sad are when ugly faggots like this march around making us all look bad.

Gender reassignment techniques have improved as have society's attitude towards trans individuals.

>Gender reassignment techniques have improved as have society's attitude towards trans individuals.
So then why do those cunts whine more about "transphobia" now more than ever?
Just admit that transgender people are mentally ill and are far more likely to kill themselves as a result of their illness.

Wow! I was getting that movie out for the kids to watch this weekend.

Would you trust a russian study from 1917 saying "Communism is best form of governement"?

Liberals are now having to deal with their "tolerance"

fantastic

>So then why do those cunts whine more about "transphobia"
to be fair, we werent allowed to talk about being trans at all even 10 years ago.
>Just admit that transgender people are mentally ill
We are. Unfortunatly there is currently no cure and the only proven method of alleviating symptoms is hormonal replacement therapy. This is because its a lot easier to change the secondary sexual characterstics to match the brain than to change the brain.

Perhaps in a few decades we will have the neuroscience capabilities of going in and changing parts of peoples brains and personalities, but that opens up another can of worms.

Glad you put out that fire.

>implying the soviet union wasn't glorious for stomping out degenerates and christfags

what do you mean?

Better start em off with something light. Might I recommend Mosquito coast?

No suicide life sucks enough. You don't love you no one else will.

>claps
Actually I support that point of view too. Just saying that some studies can be biased.

Oh and I'll throw the meme out the Window alredy, It wasn't communism because Communism is Utopia you try to achieve but never manage. For Communism to work, You need to wash out Human greed, and that naturally won't work. since "Grass is greener on the other side of the fence" The only solution is to remove all the Neighbors. Then communism can possibly be reached.

>Doesn't Obama know that his fellow black people hate trannies & open homosexuality?

Yes but he is an SJW first and a nigger second. He also sides with illegal mexicans over his own, even as they take jobs from uneducated blacks.

A FUCKING LEAF

He's been giga cucked.

8 years in a bubble will ruin any normal thought process.

Started them off with Animal Farm. They've also seen The Matrix, Logan's Run, and several others. I pull one out every few weeks and prime them. "The Greatest Story Never Told" will be in the next month or two.

Im glad to fit the meme! And im sorry to have insulted you, Koala.

There gonna love ya if you show em Brazil that one sticks with ya. Took the personality test and the fictional character that had my personality type was harry the rebel plumber.

if that's you, leafbro, I'd marry you

>I'd marry you
thanks but im not attracted to men, also you are gay im a boy

What about... Of mice and Men? And Spaceballs?

>not being bisexual master race
lol fag

>not being bisexual master race
hormones changed my sexuality dont blame me. i used to like men.

You ever hear the tale about the Emperor and his new clothes? That's fucking old ass wisdom that applies directly to tranniess, everybody pretends to see the clothes because to not see them would mean they are bad people. That's what bugs me so much about trannies we have old ass stories to teach us wisdom that says don't fall for this shit and everybody fell for it anyways.

id imagine when youre a haggardold hon in a few years as fucking withyour endocrine system trashes your body and no one wants to fuck your prolapsed anus or literal axewound youll have wished youd just manned up and stopped being such a faggot rather than creating a fantasy life for escapism