Holy shit. Why doesn't he just shave it? This is horrifying

Holy shit. Why doesn't he just shave it? This is horrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHbjIFTyLws
businessinsider.com/democrats-flip-missouri-statehouse-seat-where-trump-beat-clinton-2018-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad quality bait. The hair is much too eager compared to the flag on the right. This is (a very bad) photoshop.

Try again.

FRAGILE
HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE

Washed out, not eager.

Actually it's part of the video. It's not Photoshop.

That's because it's moving rapidly and not fully in focus. Google the video. It's horrifying. Not that I'm going to judge him based on looks, but why doesn't he just shave it?

This one's not gonna make it. Not strong enough for this world.

youtu.be/xHbjIFTyLws

Why is it all bald on one side? He looks like a burn victim or something

don't say that, he'll beat you up for it. he did it to ivana

Fine, videoshop whatever

it's ivana's fault

bad genes

you really didn't know that was a comb over? lol. america stupid as fuck. hack, there was no hack. MAGA

that's what happens when you inbreed. don't bone your daughters

how does it feel to lose again?

No, it's a comb-over. But you're right, it's a very bad comb-over. That's how we MAGA these days.

Smoke and mirrors for the rubes.
Just like his entire campaign and presidency.

It's not just that it's a comb over. It's the weird hair loss pattern. I've never seen anything like it. Except on some black woman with tension alopecia. The ones who had bad weaves that left them with bald patterns extending to the neck. Never this bad though. Did he have some sort of surgery? Did he have brain surgery?

Sup Forums was never good

Sage goes in all fields

Because Sup Forums hasn't invaded every corner? Also, no. I'm a freaking moderate. This hair though. What the fuck?
Shave it!

it's all you know how to do, so that's okay

Rumor is he had scalp reduction surgery to hide balding already

>when people disagree with me it's a conspiracy

His ear looks like it's been burned. I legitimately want to know what's going on.

And it created a massive bald area? You'd think he would have done his research.
Is there a visible scar from the surgery which makeup couldn't cover? If not then he seriously needs to just shave it.

You disrespectful little shits. This is your president. Show a little more respect.

That's the cornerstone of zealot behavior. Reminds me of SJW coping. They can't emotionally afford for their world to be shattered. That's all they have. People with no hobbies or passions tend to become their worst enemy and not even know it.

suicide, please

Hes like 70, that's what happens when you get older. And at that age peopl tend to not give a fuck

he removed putins balls and put them in his mouth

kek
its my real hair!!
yea, really combed over

>And at that age peopl tend to not give a fuck

That would explain a lot about ol' Fatso Rizzo

The vehemence and the speed of the lash back from posting a simple image should beyond a reasonable doubt show that cuckit is raiding Sup Forums to attempt to swap people to the libtard side.

Stay frosty fell anons, don't let these faggots get purchase on our site.

prison will make him shave it

i made him comb it over?

He's the firestarter. Twisted firestarter.

you voted for dubbya the second time

>I don't understand population density

you don't know who your president is

This is bait.

Not arguments

Kill yourself faggot.

i found the 40 yeaar old virgin

cookie cutter
no content post
low-t

He's not going to prison. Even if both the house and Senate flip come midterms there still won't be a 2 thirds majority in the Senate. The Republicans can't afford to lose his base. Or so they think. Anyway he won't be impeached. Also, no. Prison doesn't make you shave your head. At least not that I'm aware of

that's how fucking corrupt the republicans are. he gets out he's going to jail

getting your facts off political memes is retarded

underrated post

respect should be earned, not given.

FUCKING KEK!

>implying this faggotry is isolated to the ""left""

trump celebrates before he succeeds

Your pathetic fucking life will never be anything close to him. You should hope to lick his balls you dirtbag mother fucker.

grumpf could be generations old. and be falling apart.

businessinsider.com/democrats-flip-missouri-statehouse-seat-where-trump-beat-clinton-2018-2

anyhow, Dems keep winning in the reddest counties. another house seat won by a Dem. in the last year, Dems have taken back 300 Republican seats, from the local-to-national level!!

The Left Is Rising

he ripped off his family and friends in his business deal in chicago trump tower. no thanks

poor baby, one day you will leave this place and the world will be better for it

fuck that i want the impeachment or i'm going to loot and riot

The left is full of fucking dumb fucks you idiotic fuck face.

Population centers = blue

no one lives in the red. the red's GDP is massively low.

the blue's GDP is in the multiple trillions

Then he proceeds to succeed. The key difference between Trump and Obongo

>Donald
>Gray hair

Nope. He dyes it blonde.

Trump takes propecia to preserve what he's got left. Side effects include growing breasts, erectile difficulty, loss of interest in sex, and so on.

So Trump is turning himself into a woman to preserve that? Fuck it. Shave. The idea of Trump with gynecomastia is going to haunt my dreams

holy fuck lold

He uses just for men and it doesn't go all the way through. Hence the weird coloration. Which is so cheap of him. If he's going to pull that shit I say go with manic panic brick red.

You fucking dicks would suck his ball lint if you could. You sit behind your fucking shithole bedroom computers bashing a billionaire who is President. Ironic. Fucking losers.

Then by your logic you should worship Soros.

>Republican in the front, skinhead in the back.

drumpf will be indicted. NOT impeached.

nah we created Sup Forums for all the alt-right cucks. why don't you get on back there.

He’s earned respect from plenty of well respected people. It’s only privileged little snow flakes like yourself that don’t like him because muh first woman in power. What more can you do in life than become the fucking President of the United States. He’s earned respect

just wait for your tax cut, it's coming i promise. while he raids our tax funds to go to mar a lago every weekend

Because he has money and is in charge I'm supposed to literally worship him? That's not a very ethical stance. Hitler embezzled billions accounting for inflation. Would you lick his balls? Might doesn't make right.

look at this dumbass

name 1 well-respected person that respects drumpf? foreign and domestic enemies don't count...

States with lower population than LA County

it's schmiegel. my precious

you tell me ;)

I would literally kick him in the nuts if I could. I'd take the jail time, the beatings from the security, whatever. it would be worth it.

good job hollywood. punchhimintheface

You can't indict a sitting president without impeachment. He won't see charges pressed. Nothing will come of it. He could literally murder someone and he wouldn't go to jail until after his terms we're up. He may even be able to pre-emptively pardon himself. Which is definitely a constitutional crisis in the making

looting it is

faggot

lol you bet you can. are you familiar with Constitutional Law?

Jeez I don’t know, maybe the people that voted him in

you mean the 50% of america that below average intelligence?

not 1 person that voted for drumpf is well-respected.

>not judging by looks
judges by looks
the state of assblastedness

>759231914
Attacking a 71 year old man for having thinning hair. What a piece of shit u must be.

he said 'well respected'

one step at a time. let's indict him first

i pity you. i pity the fool

It's not a flag you dunce, it's the logo on the side of the plane...