>Listens to the quotes of Charles Manson and laughs
>Listens to Nirvana
>Am Interested in the death of people at times
>When younger, laughed at games where stickmen got killed
>Played Halo and Gears of War
>Has no intention to cause harm to people
>Never thinks once about killing people at all
>That while laughing at death, I am scared of it as well

Sup Forums I want you to be my therapist, am I a psychopath? Or am I a average person with a very twisted sense of humor. Please, I do want to know what your opinion is about all this because I need to hear it.

you sound like a normal fucking person who just wants to be seen as special for some reason.

Not exactly so... I'm just paranoid, I got overthought too much and thought I had some damn issue in my head. I'm just a little paranoid about myself, but hey, gives Sup Forums memes.

you sound pretty normal

paranoid about what? What is it you possibly do that is so worthy of being watched or followed? Face it, you're a spec of dust, you're not special. Literally everyone has a fascination with death, just people deal with it in different ways

I was just asking, alright? If you think I went to ask for Sup Forums sympathy/attention, you're nuts, though, I should've expected answers like this. I just had a question, it's been answered, done.

Literaly almost the same person exept for some of the faggy things you did like the stickman shit and the games. Your fine stop thinking your different from everyone eals nigger

Alright. Thank you for wasting your time.

> you sound like a normal fucking person who just wants to be seen as special for some reason.

> not exactly so.

You ask for a opinion and it's not what you want to hear so you try to deny it. Shut up your Being the biggest faggot in the world rn.

Shit. Is it almost summer already?

Can I suck your dick then?

If you don't want to feel like there is somthing wrong with you, stop thinking you are different and overthinking things. Pick up a hobby. Go outside. Some some weed. It rly dosent matter what you do rn you will be dead in the end like everyone eals. Live it up. Oh also if you are like this you prob fake your emotions aswell.

Wow look at me- I love psychopaths and death haha!!!!

>Some some Weed

You're missing a "K".

But k.

This.

Fuk

Idk if op is still here but fuck Charles Manson. Worship Ed Kemper Insted he is 100X better than Manson.

I'm still here. Well, time to find a new role model.

The media has always twisted our perception of violence and death.
Now a days, its actually glorified...
Witch is really fucking up our society.

The most important thing to remember is that these are people.
People like you and me.
They have families.
They have feelings.
etc...
Laughing at fucked up shit, is just another way that your mind copes with the idea.
After you have experianced enough death, you start to understand just how serious it is.

Laugh all you want my friend, just remember that you are not untouchable.
And the universe can be unforgiving.
The smallest decisions can lead to your demise.
"You step left instead of stepping right and it could be your very last step"

My point is, you never realise how serious something is, until you have experienced the consequences.
And the thing about death is, these consquences are inevitable.
And permenant.
Not only do they affect you, but also everyone around you.
Death is not something to fuck with.

No you just sound like a run of the mill edgy 16 year old, you absolute faggot.

I spent a lot of time worshiping serial killers. Kemper and dahmer and cool bundy is a fag. My dad was in prison with Manson. Never got to talk to him but the guards did say that Manson was a bitch.

>Listens to nirvana
crawl back into whichever pit of hell you've escaped, demon.
I can't sleep at night thinking that my children might meet monsters like you. Repent!

This

But also laugh at whatever you want. Why do you think gore threads existed.

You make the most valid point... of everyone here. Who knew you can learn lessons at Sup Forums.