It was an ok ride guys and lasted a bit too long if we're honest...

It was an ok ride guys and lasted a bit too long if we're honest. Now that Sup Forumstrash has finally gotten hold of this corner and turned it into one of its' vassal states, I don't think we have the chance to reverse the damage anymore. I'll stick around for a while to witness the end before finally leaving.

No-one cares about Sup Forums, sorry to disappoint you. We like music here. Enjoy being banned.

>No-one cares about Sup Forums
I do because they have destroyed this place.
>We like music here
Which is a shame because music discussion is not possible anymore and Sup Forumstants don't care about it beyond fashion accessory level.
Fucking Sup Forumsfag.

No you faggot, it isn't pol that ruined this board.

Its waifufags
Its bait threads
Its newfags biting bait threads
Its lil peep/lil pump shitposts
Its rampant contrarianism for the sake of being contrarian
Its furry trolls
Its Fantano arguments
Its tripfag arguments

Pol didn't ruin mu, mu did

>one or two threads about a guy complaining about niggers or posting about right-wing music
>meanwhile, dozens of threads about the same ~200 rock or rap albums with zero music discussion
>somehow, Sup Forums is the reason this board has gone to shit

>I do because they have destroyed this place.
They just got 2 threads removed. Can't think how that happened. :)

>Which is a shame because music discussion is not possible anymore and Sup Forumstants don't care about it beyond fashion accessory level.
Keep telling yourself that, Sup Forums.

>Fucking Sup Forumsfag.
Says the Sup Forumsfag.

is that not exactly the fucking point

Just because Sup Forums was fucking shit doesn't mean it needed to be infested by a bunch of trash and lose every semblace of decency or hope.
Sup Forums apologists should fuck off

UR A POLLFAG

This is just one guy trying to start a meme right? Sup Forumstards are outnumbered by cucks on this board by like 10 to 1.

Read the OP you autistic waste of oxygen. I'm clearly hate Sup Forums in case your aspenger mind hasn't got it yet.
Illiterate retard.

Just reminding you n00bz.

Sounds like you're trying to promote the leaving of regular Sup Forums posters in order to promote Sup Forums...

Yes, OP is delusional. Poltards fall under bait threads

>its a Sup Forums makes a Sup Forums thread
yikes

Just give it time, your brain will adapt to filter out all the "LOL NIGNOGS" posts. There's still quality posts buried under all the landfill

OR YOU COULD LITERALLY FILTER THEM OUT AND NEVER SEE THEM

It's against board rules. Read them and weep you fucking idiots.

Didn't really work for me. They still got through so eventually I just said fuck it

meta on

No, Sup Forums has excessively and provably bad for a while now.

I'm not promoting shit, if anything it's a cry for help. Although i think everything is futile given how big their numbers are. I hope i'm wrong.
That's a hard thing to do and it's only getting worse. I'm terrified how this place will look a year from now.
>ignore the 95% of shit and everythig will be okay
stupid faggot

>music discussion is not possible anymore
Ignore them. Let us discuss music.

What's your favourite Skrewdriver album?

MODS MODS MODS